2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
LazyBloodlines
How can this be an "Adult" visual novel if there is no sexual content?
Is there going to be lots of blood and guts or???

Now if there will be sex later on in the game the tag "No Sexual Content" needs to be removed and "Planed Tags" should be put under the spoiler "Genre".

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
NEW Overview:
Welcome to North Brooke.

This is an adult visual novel in which the main character is tasked with settling into a new town, meeting new people, and seeking new experiences. Our protagonist must maneuver through challenging situations and make good decisions to make the most of his new surroundings. As well as having to settle into a new town, our protagonist will be flung straight into a brand new university and job where he will have to learn to keep up with his responsibilities and manage his social life.
Will he crumble under pressure or prosper in his newfound popularity?
You will have to wait and see.​
Good luck with your game.
I worked on the overview. Just moved around some words. ;)

Reactions: Rift Studios

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Should update the tags and get the "no séx content" shit out. has a couple BJ's and sex now. Can be a good game, hope we can appreciate that tattooed body fully naked soon

Reactions: Rift Studios

BDI

May 23, 2017
I ran into a problem with Katherine in the gym, like getting a traceback saying that an exception has occurred. Here is a save just before it happens. Help!

BDI

May 23, 2017
"No sexual content" = "no interest in the game". There is sexual content in another game, so I'd rather go there.
There is some sexual content as in a blowjob twice but both times I also got a traceback, see the post above yours.

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
I ran into a problem with Katherine in the gym, like getting a traceback saying that an exception has occurred. Here is a save just before it happens. Help!
Thanks for letting me know, a new patched version has been uploaded to itch and should be here as well soon!

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Seems to be a corrupt download. I keep getting missing files when I unzip it ...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Seems to be a corrupt download. I keep getting missing files when I unzip it ...
Update your unpacking software and it should work.

merlin1320

Aug 12, 2019
Anyone have a good link? I have tried all of the PC links but not a single one are working for me. I downloaded them all but they are only the game folder and the application but nothing launches.

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
Anyone have a good link? I have tried all of the PC links but not a single one are working for me. I downloaded them all but they are only the game folder and the application but nothing launches.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I have uploaded a new version with a fix, if there are any other issues please feel free to let me know.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes