2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Alright, so Angela and Kat both things that can be avoided if you choose not to take the path, you will still see the cam scene but afterwards if you avoid her there will be on sexual content with her, and she will not join the harem, same with Kat. With the lesbianism, would it be better if there was an option at the start asking if you would like lesbian content or not, and if no is chosen Mia and Nicole are just friends or something with no sexual content together, as well as any with the other characters in the future?
If I were you, I would just ignore that user it is an alt account of many complaining about lesbians and camwhores always writing the same exact way.

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
If I were you, I would just ignore that user it is an alt account of many complaining about lesbians and camwhores always writing the same exact way.
I agree, and had no intention of taking any of it to heart, in fact had a good laugh at his second message. But I have had more people then I expected complaining about the lesbian content so I just wanted to see how he would have it ideally. But I appreciate it anyways.

Reactions: MurrayMods

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Alright, so Angela and Kat both things that can be avoided if you choose not to take the path, you will still see the cam scene but afterwards if you avoid her there will be on sexual content with her, and she will not join the harem, same with Kat. With the lesbianism, would it be better if there was an option at the start asking if you would like lesbian content or not, and if no is chosen Mia and Nicole are just friends or something with no sexual content together, as well as any with the other characters in the future?
havnt played yet but that would be ideal i also wont touch a game that forces lesbian stuff and with the cam girl is she avoidable or is her being a cam girl avoidable?

Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte
Feb 20, 2024
This is exactly how things are made avoidable. And not the way things are now. Even though I make a fucking fuss about it, I really know what I'm talking about. And I'm not the only one who would do things my way. It's just that people here don't dare to talk. If you're not doing a kinetic novel, then give the player options to prevent things from happening. There are certain fetishes that most players don't even want to see or have happen in the background. You're making a game for players, so think about how you present it to get as many players as possible and therefore potential supporters. With the current style of play, things are getting really fucked up. Not to mention the harem players are even harder to tame and you would have failed in many places.

Last edited:
Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
havnt played yet but that would be ideal i also wont touch a game that forces lesbian stuff and with the cam girl is she avoidable or is her being a cam girl avoidable?
Currently the lesbian stuff is skippable not avoidable, and the cam girl stuff is not avoidable nor skippable but with the general disliking to it it will be changed in the next version.

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
This is exactly how things are made avoidable. And not the way things are now. Even though I make a fucking fuss about it, I really know what I'm talking about. And I'm not the only one who would do things my way. It's just that people here don't dare to talk. If you're not doing a kinetic novel, then give the player options to prevent things from happening. There are certain fetishes that most players don't even want to see or have happen in the background. You're making a game for players, so think about how you present it to get as many players as possible and therefore potential supporters. With the current style of play, things are getting really fucked up. Not to mention the harem players are even harder to tame and you would have failed in many places.
Fair enough, as over the first two versions this is the first one that I've had any real feedback on I'll admit to how unaware I was to the general disliking to a lot of things in the game. For the next update I will have systems in place to make things avoidable not only skippable. I feel like some things like the option for public scenes where it is clearly a yes or a no option will stay and if it's not for someone it can be easily avoided. I understand why, but I will say you came on a little strong in the first two messages, I would say if you want something to change chat to people like their people most will be willing to hear you out, any way I appreciate your help and will definitely implement some of your ideas, and take what you're saying on board!

Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
The game has a basically good skeleton, and could be a great harem game. It's not there yet and I do have to say that most of the Harem lovers aren't going to go for anything that stinks of NTR, even if vaguely. They can get behind MFF, but for the most part, having you LI out there with others without the MC is a deal breaker.

I would like to suggest either putting in a basic walkthrough (like tagging a choice for femdom, or path switching) or asking someone to make a walkthrough for the game so people can choose the route they want without you getting flak for the vague knowledge they have putting them on a path they don't want (ie. I hate femdom, and avoid it at all costs, and pure FF relationships have me turning on skip to go through as fast as possible and avoiding those LI's entirely). I would also like to suggest turning off named saves, or having the option to disable them in the preferences menu, I never use them, and honestly any game that has the Multiple Endings tag for me might as well not exist, because I am not playing a whole game again just to get the other endings.

The idea of turning on/off fetishes at the beginning of the game is nice, since I have played a few I would have otherwise skipped because they added that option in, and I haven't seen a game yet that REQUIRES every single fetish to run the story, if it does, that's going to stretch a developer thin trying to cover them all without skimping on the content, in fact some nice harem games made me quit because they added in too many LI's and it was exhausting trying to keep up with a story with all the lewd stuff added in to make it still an AVN. As such, limiting yourself may seem counter to an idea, but it keep things from going down the main manwhua mistake of ever expanding bloat until the story is buried under justification for newer content.

It's a couple suggestions, I hope this helps at least a little, because I really love to see the dev's here succeed.

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
This is a tough one, there is a lot to like here and at the same time just a few bits that spoil the experience for me at least. First cant stand Mia and her interactions and I really don't want a second chance, im not into femdom or maledom stuff so her path and that room and the way she acts doesn't fill me with hope for future content with her. You should be able to object to that shit in the office with her and Ashley and the spanking, speaking of Ashley not really into her jealous bullshit would like an option to drop her from the harem or at least until she gets that under control really don't like being forced to date her. Most of the other characters are fine I guess, I like Angela but I would prefer the cam stuff be optional. Lastly the mc needs to tone it back with the thinking only with his dick and staring at peoples asses, its makes him look like a creep and an idiot.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
The game has a basically good skeleton, and could be a great harem game. It's not there yet and I do have to say that most of the Harem lovers aren't going to go for anything that stinks of NTR, even if vaguely. They can get behind MFF, but for the most part, having you LI out there with others without the MC is a deal breaker.

I would like to suggest either putting in a basic walkthrough (like tagging a choice for femdom, or path switching) or asking someone to make a walkthrough for the game so people can choose the route they want without you getting flak for the vague knowledge they have putting them on a path they don't want (ie. I hate femdom, and avoid it at all costs, and pure FF relationships have me turning on skip to go through as fast as possible and avoiding those LI's entirely). I would also like to suggest turning off named saves, or having the option to disable them in the preferences menu, I never use them, and honestly any game that has the Multiple Endings tag for me might as well not exist, because I am not playing a whole game again just to get the other endings.

The idea of turning on/off fetishes at the beginning of the game is nice, since I have played a few I would have otherwise skipped because they added that option in, and I haven't seen a game yet that REQUIRES every single fetish to run the story, if it does, that's going to stretch a developer thin trying to cover them all without skimping on the content, in fact some nice harem games made me quit because they added in too many LI's and it was exhausting trying to keep up with a story with all the lewd stuff added in to make it still an AVN. As such, limiting yourself may seem counter to an idea, but it keep things from going down the main manwhua mistake of ever expanding bloat until the story is buried under justification for newer content.

It's a couple suggestions, I hope this helps at least a little, because I really love to see the dev's here succeed.
Thank you for the suggestions! NTR is something that I hate in games as well even if it's just vaguely hinted to so there's no chance of any of it. As for the walkthrough I believe that there is already one being made by someone in the discord so that should help a lot, and with the save naming in the bottom right corner of the save screen there is a toggle option to turn it on or off. And I completely agree with you when it comes to too many LI's in games, either they become too difficult to follow all of the different stories or the content for each of the characters get spread too thin per update or the wait between updates for certain characters become painful! But again thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
This is a tough one, there is a lot to like here and at the same time just a few bits that spoil the experience for me at least. First cant stand Mia and her interactions and I really don't want a second chance, im not into femdom or maledom stuff so her path and that room and the way she acts doesn't fill me with hope for future content with her. You should be able to object to that shit in the office with her and Ashley and the spanking, speaking of Ashley not really into her jealous bullshit would like an option to drop her from the harem or at least until she gets that under control really don't like being forced to date her. Most of the other characters are fine I guess, I like Angela but I would prefer the cam stuff be optional. Lastly the mc needs to tone it back with the thinking only with his dick and staring at peoples asses, its makes him look like a creep and an idiot.
Thank you for the feedback! As for Mia, I have had quite a lot of people say that they aren't the biggest fans of her and the femdom stuff so I'll either tone it back in future updates or I was thinking about having a choice at the beginning if femdom is wanted or not. I was trying to walk the line of like soft femdom not to far but still a little, but with the choice at the beginning I might just have it go one way or the other, if you like femdom it will be decently hard and if you don't she will just be another neutral type character. With Ashley the jealousy will soon come to a point where it will be settled and there will be options for her to get on with the other girls or not. The spanking scene is an interesting one to me because I didn't think it would be so controversial, I thought that the option to leave when Mia tells you to would be enough of a chance to leave but I will go back and make an option to refuse once Mia tells you to spank her. I think the cam scene will be removed completely and Angela will be more of a slow burn character, the cam scene was sort of just a rushed attempt to get some H scenes for all of the characters but I think it would be better left out. And the character thinking with his dick will become less in the future updates or at least the 'look' option will be available! Again thank you for your feed back it's really appreciated!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WelcomeToNorthBrooke-0.31
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Sorry to hear about the animations, while play-testing they were working fine at 60fps and I haven't had any other complaints about them. And with the avoiding over skipping, ideally how would you like this to work? Maybe an option at the start of the game that would remove all lesbian/femdom content and replaces it with like the lesbians just being friends and the femdom characters just having 'normal' scenes?
Difficult question to answer, first though, are you intending to have a Harem for this? Its not that appealing that there are already established relationships in the game prior with their involvement with the MC (i.e. Mia and Nicole). As for me, after knowing the implications of what's happening between the two of them (the allusion when they're calling each other before, not yet the lesbian sex itself), my immediate reaction is then to just ignore them outright.

When there's already an established relationship, I just don't bother trying to add them in the harem. I just leave them out to do their own thing. When they're not involved with each other however (meaning both Mia and Nicole are simply friends since they broke up with their husbands), then lesbian interactions (e.g. some light kissing, fingering, touching, etc.) whilst in a threesome becomes fine to me. Take note that I mean is that these things only happens while they're involve with the MC (again, in a threesome for example), outside that they're just normal friends that just so happen to be enamored and together they seduced a guy because of how long they'd been wanting that touch (I prefer the really sweet interactions of Harem members, treating each other like Sisters that just so happen to like/love/want the same guy). The MC must be the focus, to me this just looks like that both Mia and Nicole want a boytoy (a sex friend perhaps, nothing more). They want the MC to be involved with their circle, instead of the other way around where the MC takes both of them in his harem.

If the MC is inside the circle of Mia and Nicole, options for making the other girls of the MC may also get them involved with the unwanted stuff as well. Its not really good to just say that every girl in a Harem should be bisexual, they're may be touching some of the other girls in a threesome but that doesn't mean they are bisexual. Maybe they just want to make it even more hot and rile up the MC.

Moreover, I don't like options that completely remove stuff for those that may want or not want that. I'd rather prefer the dev have an actual final verdict whether to completely remove the unwanted stuff (i.e. Lesbian, Femdom, etc. and some others mentioned above) or to just stick with skippable stuff. Meaning, you just outright remove them from the game altogether.

What I just said in the previous paragraph would be the ideal outcome. This request however, is a bit ridiculous to consider, there may be cases that the game is not on its early stages anymore for a change like this to happen or implemented. In this case, we just gotta' shrug at the compromise where the the Player is given the option at the beginning of the game, to saying yes or no on things they may or may not like.

I mentioned the Femdom and Lesbian tags, but I think I structured this post to also apply on other things that can definitely be avoided. I can probably say more but I may have forgotten some stuff to consider. Lastly, please do see the difference between Polyamory and what a Harem is for your future plans.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
It's just that people here don't dare to talk.
I appreciate posts like this, I just often quietly leave or not play the game anymore after seeing unwanted stuff that are not part of the tags. Only sometimes I have the motivation to detail the content of a good looking (a "too good to be true") game and post it as a comment.

Many of those that don't talk often rely on the search bar to look for keywords to see if there are certain things to avoid. I don't want to elaborate on more as there seems to be a natural progression with these searches, reactions, etc., I believe other people in here can easily see those. I think my fellows will get me on this.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Currently the lesbian stuff is skippable not avoidable, and the cam girl stuff is not avoidable nor skippable but with the general disliking to it it will be changed in the next version.
if thats the case i will likely give it a try on the next release

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
My friends,
I've made a Walkthrough Mod for this awesome game. You could find it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/welcome-to-north-brooke-v0-31-walkthrough-mod-murraymods.196472/

This Mod is intended to guide the player so that their decisions maximize the stats of all characters and do not miss scenes. It does not make any distinction about the tastes in sexual matters that a player may or may not have.
Personally, I don't consider Mia and Nicole as part of the harem, or even as LIs. I understand that the MC may feel slightly attracted to them in an exclusively sexual way. In my opinion, the romantic relationships in the game will develop between the MC and girls more his age. That Angela was a Cam Whore seems to be part of her past. Jade's lesbian tendencies have not progressed and she seems more attracted to the MC. Emma, Ashley, even Lucy are gravitating towards the MC. Even Slut Kat has only been attracted to the MC.
We are in the first steps of the game and it seems premature to draw so many conclusions. Besides, guys, it's just a game.
Best regards,

Murray.

Last edited:

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
Difficult question to answer, first though, are you intending to have a Harem for this? Its not that appealing that there are already established relationships in the game prior with their involvement with the MC (i.e. Mia and Nicole). As for me, after knowing the implications of what's happening between the two of them (the allusion when they're calling each other before, not yet the lesbian sex itself), my immediate reaction is then to just ignore them outright.

When there's already an established relationship, I just don't bother trying to add them in the harem. I just leave them out to do their own thing. When they're not involved with each other however (meaning both Mia and Nicole are simply friends since they broke up with their husbands), then lesbian interactions (e.g. some light kissing, fingering, touching, etc.) whilst in a threesome becomes fine to me. Take note that I mean is that these things only happens while they're involve with the MC (again, in a threesome for example), outside that they're just normal friends that just so happen to be enamored and together they seduced a guy because of how long they'd been wanting that touch (I prefer the really sweet interactions of Harem members, treating each other like Sisters that just so happen to like/love/want the same guy). The MC must be the focus, to me this just looks like that both Mia and Nicole want a boytoy (a sex friend perhaps, nothing more). They want the MC to be involved with their circle, instead of the other way around where the MC takes both of them in his harem.

If the MC is inside the circle of Mia and Nicole, options for making the other girls of the MC may also get them involved with the unwanted stuff as well. Its not really good to just say that every girl in a Harem should be bisexual, they're may be touching some of the other girls in a threesome but that doesn't mean they are bisexual. Maybe they just want to make it even more hot and rile up the MC.

Moreover, I don't like options that completely remove stuff for those that may want or not want that. I'd rather prefer the dev have an actual final verdict whether to completely remove the unwanted stuff (i.e. Lesbian, Femdom, etc. and some others mentioned above) or to just stick with skippable stuff. Meaning, you just outright remove them from the game altogether.

What I just said in the previous paragraph would be the ideal outcome. This request however, is a bit ridiculous to consider, there may be cases that the game is not on its early stages anymore for a change like this to happen or implemented. In this case, we just gotta' shrug at the compromise where the the Player is given the option at the beginning of the game, to saying yes or no on things they may or may not like.

I mentioned the Femdom and Lesbian tags, but I think I structured this post to also apply on other things that can definitely be avoided. I can probably say more but I may have forgotten some stuff to consider. Lastly, please do see the difference between Polyamory and what a Harem is for your future plans.
Thank you for taking the time to tell me this! I think that for the next update the lesbian content will have an option at the start to remove it and to just make Mia and Nicole friends because I don't really see a middle ground for the people that don't like lesbian stuff, I'll just have to decide whether of not that includes or excludes the kissing, touching, etc that happens in MFF scenes. As for the lesbian route and the feeling of MC joining them in stead of them joining MC I think I may just have to phase that out over the next update or two by having them get more 'romantic' one on one time with the MC. With the difference between polyamory and harem, how, ideally, would you like the difference to be portrayed? Because to be honest, I'm relatively new to the whole concept and couldn't really tell you the difference.

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to tell me this! I think that for the next update the lesbian content will have an option at the start to remove it and to just make Mia and Nicole friends because I don't really see a middle ground for the people that don't like lesbian stuff, I'll just have to decide whether of not that includes or excludes the kissing, touching, etc that happens in MFF scenes. As for the lesbian route and the feeling of MC joining them in stead of them joining MC I think I may just have to phase that out over the next update or two by having them get more 'romantic' one on one time with the MC. With the difference between polyamory and harem, how, ideally, would you like the difference to be portrayed? Because to be honest, I'm relatively new to the whole concept and couldn't really tell you the difference.
This is my opinion on the differences between polyamory and harem. Taking into account that each player has their own opinion and they all differ from each other. In harem, the members, for the most part, all know each other, they know that they are in that type of relationship, they have agreed to share a single man and, for the most part, they get along well with each other. The girls are straight and do not have sexual relations with each other or with any other man except the MC. In polyamory, girls may or may not know that their partner has relationships with other women and may or may not accept this fact but, for the most part, they do not know or want to know the other partners the MC may have. They feel free to be in other relationships with other people, besides the protagonist. They can be bisexual. Both the MC and their partners accept, when they find out, that the person has more than one sexual relationship, and it is even possible that they encourage them.
Personally, I don't understand nor like that type of relationship. It always seemed to me that the term 'polyamory' was invented by women who want to soften the fact that they prefer to fuck with other men but still enjoy the resources that their stable partner provides (If we are going to enter into that debate, which I think better not).

Feb 20, 2024
Fair enough, as over the first two versions this is the first one that I've had any real feedback on I'll admit to how unaware I was to the general disliking to a lot of things in the game. For the next update I will have systems in place to make things avoidable not only skippable. I feel like some things like the option for public scenes where it is clearly a yes or a no option will stay and if it's not for someone it can be easily avoided. I understand why, but I will say you came on a little strong in the first two messages, I would say if you want something to change chat to people like their people most will be willing to hear you out, any way I appreciate your help and will definitely implement some of your ideas, and take what you're saying on board!
You need to understand one thing. This game of yours and these complaints have been seen 1000 and 1 times on this forum. Always the same thing with new games. Every time you have to complain about the same things here, when the devs make the same mistakes every single time they bring their games here. You are different from the majority of devs in that you accept complaints and maybe make changes to the game body. Others devs just keep banging their heads against the wall. At the point when the dev does nothing to respond, people stop downloading and playing the game. And it doesn't take long for the game to get the abandoned stamp.

Here on the forum we immediately explode if the game is unavoidable (in these things skipping is also not enough): NTR, Lez-NTR, Lesbian, Femdom, Sharing, Swinging, or if you kill or harm LI or family members other than the father. The father is usually killed/exiled in harem games or games with intra-family relationships such as mother+son sister+brother relationships. The father is then NTR if it somehow works with the mother or sister. On this forum you have to learn to either play either pot NTR or Love/harem not both. If you make a harem game there are probably the most unwritten rules you can find here. Read that. Harem Game rules

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
This is my opinion on the differences between polyamory and harem. Taking into account that each player has their own opinion and they all differ from each other. In harem, the members, for the most part, all know each other, they know that they are in that type of relationship, they have agreed to share a single man and, for the most part, they get along well with each other. The girls are straight and do not have sexual relations with each other or with any other man except the MC. In polyamory, girls may or may not know that their partner has relationships with other women and may or may not accept this fact but, for the most part, they do not know or want to know the other partners the MC may have. They feel free to be in other relationships with other people, besides the protagonist. They can be bisexual. Both the MC and their partners accept, when they find out, that the person has more than one sexual relationship, and it is even possible that they encourage them.
Personally, I don't understand nor like that type of relationship. It always seemed to me that the term 'polyamory' was invented by women who want to soften the fact that they prefer to fuck with other men but still enjoy the resources that their stable partner provides (If we are going to enter into that debate, which I think better not).
Interesting, that does make sense. So the MC has many partners but those partners only have the MC as their partner.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes