Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Welcome to North Brooke [v0.31] [RiftStudios] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [445 MB]
- - -

Mac [429 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WelcomeToNorthBrooke-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
My impressions of Version 0.3

No intention to offend. No intention to cause damage.

Cross-Posted as Review.

Peace :)

• Wow
Reactions: IRebel

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
My impressions of Version 0.3

No intention to offend. No intention to cause damage.

Cross-Posted as Review.

Awesome, really appreciate the constructive nature of the criticism! Will take everything on board and will use it to to improve in the future!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Awesome, really appreciate the constructive nature of the criticism! Will take everything on board and will use it to to improve in the future!
I had an issue with the release. In the relationships page, if we press the All tab, it gives a error. I tried it several times it happened when there was no one in the other tabs, and when it was as full as possible on this release.

Another minor issue was that the Dream and Shower scenes both for Emma and Jade didn't open up in the Gallery.

If you need my save, say so.

Good Luck with the game.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
pretty good game so far. things happen really fast and im all in for that. one thing i wasnt certain about, is there a reason everyone is DTF or its that just how everyone is (maybe i missed it), you dont need a reason some games work better with one, like the town is exposed to a horny drug or there are more women then men.
also i will point out is your summary seems really generic, wouldnt be so bad but it could describe hundreds of games on this site.

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
Another minor issue was that the Dream and Shower scenes both for Emma and Jade didn't open up in the Gallery.
same issue, plus the scene with Katherine amicable pleasure... which I'm assuming is the fitness session where you have the 3 girls showing off their asses and tits.

Reactions: FatGiant

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
I had an issue with the release. In the relationships page, if we press the All tab, it gives a error. I tried it several times it happened when there was no one in the other tabs, and when it was as full as possible on this release.

Good Luck with the game.

Thanks, will have look!

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
pretty good game so far. things happen really fast and im all in for that. one thing i wasnt certain about, is there a reason everyone is DTF or its that just how everyone is (maybe i missed it), you dont need a reason some games work better with one, like the town is exposed to a horny drug or there are more women then men.
also i will point out is your summary seems really generic, wouldnt be so bad but it could describe hundreds of games on this site.
Thank you!

Feb 20, 2024
It's the same thing every time. If the girls start lesbianizing, I lose interest not only in the characters, but also in the game. Now I start skipping texts and then I don't care much about the story anymore. So the best thing to do at that point is to delete the whole game. Shame this way dev ruins their games too easily. At this point you can't talk about a harem game anymore, as that ruins the whole idea.

The red flags were too many: lesbians, femdom, and shitty things were ONLY skipping. If the game only has the possibility to skip, it should already be written in the OP, so it wouldn't waste the players time but could be immediately put on ignore.

AVOIDABLE is the key to a lot of things and it prevents in many games the hatreds and the game deletion.

Last edited:
Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
It's the same thing every time. If the girls start lesbianizing, I lose interest not only in the characters, but also in the game. Now I start skipping texts and then I don't care much about the story anymore. So the best thing to do at that point is to delete the whole game. Shame this way dev ruins their games too easily. At this point you can't talk about a harem game anymore, as that ruins the whole idea.

The red flags were too many: lesbians, femdom, and shitty things were ONLY skipping. If the game only has the possibility to skip, it should already be written in the OP, so it wouldn't waste the players time but could be immediately put on ignore.

AVOIDABLE is the key to a lot of things and it prevents in many games the hatreds and the game deletion.
Could you please give me an example of when certain content is not avoidable and only skippable? I know the things mentioned aren't for everyone so I did try to make sure things were avoidable rather then just skippable :)

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Lesbian and Femdom tag (and Prostitution probably, I don't know if the dev intends to continue on keeping Angela be a cam girl) needed, its not avoidable, its skippable.

As for the game, nothing so far has been clicking as far as I'm seeing. Except that the animations are all laggy as hell. Optimizations for that would be nice.

Feb 20, 2024
Could you please give me an example of when certain content is not avoidable and only skippable? I know the things mentioned aren't for everyone so I did try to make sure things were avoidable rather then just skippable :)
OK
- You can't avoid lesbianism, you can just skip it. It happens even if you don't see it and the image returns to the post-act state. So shit happens in the background whether you like it or not.
- Angela can't be avoided. That camwhore shit shows up even if you don't choose her path. She's a total slut and doesn't belong in the harem.
- Mia: Femdom/Lesbian. Luckily the whole bitch can be avoided for the most part and you don't have to touch her. But otherwise, you can't avoid that bitch's lesbian shit. Lesbians and femdoms are not part of the harem.
- Nicole: Lost all the glamour of fucking Mia or being Mia's bitch. Lesbians don't belong in the harem.
- Katherine: Luckily you can avoid it. If it does things in public with who knows who. Properly warned me when I said no, don't be surprised if I do something at school. So she's a total slut. And not part of the harem.

Was there anything else that was unclear?

So I can throw half of the characters in the trash right now without ruining the game, but when that's not possible, I throw the game in the trash.

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
OK
- You can't avoid lesbianism, you can just skip it. It happens even if you don't see it and the image returns to the post-act state. So shit happens in the background whether you like it or not.
- Angela can't be avoided. That camwhore shit shows up even if you don't choose her path. She's a total slut and doesn't belong in the harem.
- Mia: Femdom/Lesbian. Luckily the whole bitch can be avoided for the most part and you don't have to touch her. But otherwise, you can't avoid that bitch's lesbian shit. Lesbians and femdoms are not part of the harem.
- Nicole: Lost all the glamour of fucking Mia or being Mia's bitch. Lesbians don't belong in the harem.
- Katherine: Luckily you can avoid it. If it does things in public with who knows who. Properly warned me when I said no, don't be surprised if I do something at school. So she's a total slut. And not part of the harem.

Was there anything else that was unclear?

So I can throw half of the characters in the trash right now without ruining the game, but when that's not possible, I throw the game in the trash.
Alright, so Angela and Kat both things that can be avoided if you choose not to take the path, you will still see the cam scene but afterwards if you avoid her there will be on sexual content with her, and she will not join the harem, same with Kat. With the lesbianism, would it be better if there was an option at the start asking if you would like lesbian content or not, and if no is chosen Mia and Nicole are just friends or something with no sexual content together, as well as any with the other characters in the future?

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
Lesbian and Femdom tag (and Prostitution probably, I don't know if the dev intends to continue on keeping Angela be a cam girl) needed, its not avoidable, its skippable.

As for the game, nothing so far has been clicking as far as I'm seeing. Except that the animations are all laggy as hell. Optimizations for that would be nice.
Sorry to hear about the animations, while play-testing they were working fine at 60fps and I haven't had any other complaints about them. And with the avoiding over skipping, ideally how would you like this to work? Maybe an option at the start of the game that would remove all lesbian/femdom content and replaces it with like the lesbians just being friends and the femdom characters just having 'normal' scenes?

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022

Good Luck with the game.

Thank you for pointing this out, I believe that all of the issues have been fixed and new version should be out soon!

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes