2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
You need to understand one thing. This game of yours and these complaints have been seen 1000 and 1 times on this forum. Always the same thing with new games. Every time you have to complain about the same things here, when the devs make the same mistakes every single time they bring their games here. You are different from the majority of devs in that you accept complaints and maybe make changes to the game body. Others devs just keep banging their heads against the wall. At the point when the dev does nothing to respond, people stop downloading and playing the game. And it doesn't take long for the game to get the abandoned stamp.

Here on the forum we immediately explode if the game is unavoidable (in these things skipping is also not enough): NTR, Lez-NTR, Lesbian, Femdom, Sharing, Swinging, or if you kill or harm LI or family members other than the father. The father is usually killed/exiled in harem games or games with intra-family relationships such as mother+son sister+brother relationships. The father is then NTR if it somehow works with the mother or sister. On this forum you have to learn to either play either pot NTR or Love/harem not both. If you make a harem game there are probably the most unwritten rules you can find here. Read that. Harem Game rules
Yea I can understand that, I would like for the game to be able to be enjoyed by anyone despite the admittedly weak story. I appreciate the rules link that really will help a lot moving forward, and I've already began to go back and implement the ability to avoid lesbian and femdom completely so thanks for the advice!

Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Interesting, that does make sense. So the MC has many partners but those partners only have the MC as their partner.
Yes, correct, the definition of a harem is one man, several women. This women only have sexual relations with that single man. This comes from Muslim culture where a man took several women or wives but they all lived under the same roof (poor fellow).
I recommend playing My Dorm which has a cute and romantic harem treatment.

Last edited:

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
Yea I can understand that, I would like for the game to be able to be enjoyed by anyone despite the admittedly weak story. I appreciate the rules link that really will help a lot moving forward, and I've already began to go back and implement the ability to avoid lesbian and femdom completely so thanks for the advice!
I didn't encounter any femdom

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
Yes, correct, the definition of a harem is one man, several women. This women only have sexual relations with that single man. This comes from Muslim culture where a man took several women or wives but they all lived under the same roof (poor fellow).
I recommend playing My Dorm which has a cute and romantic harem treatment.
Alright thanks! May just have to check it out!

Reactions: MurrayMods

xizaaR

Mar 29, 2022
I for one really liked the game, so I don't really understand why it's not rated higher. I guess the easiest thing is just to make it optional for the people who really don't like it. I personally like lesbian and mild femdom quite a bit so I'm fine with it. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: MurrayMods
Feb 20, 2024
I suppose it depends on different players perspectives, if you love femdom then you probably wouldn't consider there to be any. As opposed to someone who can't stand it would say that almost all of Mia's content was femdom.
Yeah, well fucking well said. You could quote that phrase for any other fetish too. If you don't like it, then your tolerance for that fetish is zero. So many people should internalize that phrase

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
I for one really liked the game, so I don't really understand why it's not rated higher. I guess the easiest thing is just to make it optional for the people who really don't like it. I personally like lesbian and mild femdom quite a bit so I'm fine with it. Keep up the good work!
Thank you so much!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Alright, so Angela and Kat both things that can be avoided if you choose not to take the path, you will still see the cam scene but afterwards if you avoid her there will be on sexual content with her, and she will not join the harem, same with Kat. With the lesbianism, would it be better if there was an option at the start asking if you would like lesbian content or not, and if no is chosen Mia and Nicole are just friends or something with no sexual content together, as well as any with the other characters in the future?
If the lesbian content can be disabled as soon as it starts and completely disappear from the game, that will be the option I choose. Likewise, no matter how light femdom is, I'm not going to like it, so it may be a good idea to turn it off from the start.

Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
If the lesbian content can be disabled as soon as it starts and completely disappear from the game, that will be the option I choose. Likewise, no matter how light femdom is, I'm not going to like it, so it may be a good idea to turn it off from the start.
Yep, both femdom and lesbian will both have options to be turned off moving foward. When it comes to lesbian how do you feel about girls touching each other, kissing etc when in threesome or group scenes that involve the MC?

Feb 20, 2024
Yep, both femdom and lesbian will both have options to be turned off moving foward. When it comes to lesbian how do you feel about girls touching each other, kissing etc when in threesome or group scenes that involve the MC?
Tip five. Always ask the player if the girls can do something with each other? That's the answer to every question. BUT the avoidable button should be removed from all possible lesbian activity otherwise its name loses a bit of meaning. So girls would take turns with MC or just cock and face. As you've noted, that doesn't take much when the players leave the game. So avoidable and choices on every point, that's the key to a successful game. If the player is given a choice, then that also eliminates the complaints to a large extent. It's always good to have ON/OFF options.

Reactions: MrBenny

Rift Studios

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2022
Tip five. Always ask the player if the girls can do something with each other? That's the answer to every question. BUT the avoidable button should be removed from all possible lesbian activity otherwise its name loses a bit of meaning. So girls would take turns with MC or just cock and face. As you've noted, that doesn't take much when the players leave the game. So avoidable and choices on every point, that's the key to a successful game. If the player is given a choice, then that also eliminates the complaints to a large extent. It's always good to have ON/OFF options.
Alright good to know, will be adding more choices in future updates!

Reactions: MrBenny
Feb 20, 2024
That´s your opinion, i like to have lesbian enabled because in real life you can´t expect the women in your harem stay pure to the man.
That´s not how life works, except in the mind of o few immature kids. So make a choice for the player is the best option.
The dev is not making a fucking documentary here. And lesbians or bi are not part of the harem.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes