gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
while some are waiting for a save game , may I recommend an old fashioned activity for games like this

You play them , you never know you might actually like it

hope people don't do this with movies , what a waste of money that would be , buying a movie then waiting for someone else to tell you about it

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
no save game?
Read my post one the 1st page; there's no real point in uploading one, cuz it doesn't take more than an hour to unlock gallery if you know the trick. -- Aka play the game till you unlock the mines and/or 3rd market. Grind that for gems [aka the diamonds] & sell them till you get 1mil, buy the key in the shop and voila.

Brokoga

Jul 23, 2017
while some are waiting for a save game , may I recommend an old fashioned activity for games like this

You play them , you never know you might actually like it

hope people don't do this with movies , what a waste of money that would be , buying a movie then waiting for someone else to tell you about it
Well good thing no one is spending any money here. Just let people fap the way they want.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Peacekeepr

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
not a big fan of getting pigeonholed into having sex with sahoto or her seemingly being the main heroine, i will never understand why do japanese games have the most bland, featureless generic girl as the main heroine a good 80% of the time.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
these ain't AI generated, you can even check the artist's page on dlsite.
And if they are lazy as pie, I'll do it for them!

Also, for information, DLSite HAMMERS DOWN on any AI ART game that exists on their website!

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
is AI maybe some kind of redrawing but it's AI that or the art has made exactly identical to those generated by the AI there are too many similarities

Last edited:

EvWh

Feb 2, 2021
Guide on how to quickly save up 1,000,000 to open the gallery:

1 Use the 50% buff to the drop
2 Go to the mines and mine diamonds, guessing the correct answer
3 Sell everything mined in 3 minutes, buy a key and you can forget about grinding