3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
No nice way to put it but the dev is a fucking retard.
Why would you force the player to watch event scenes with the most inane and trite dialogue imaginable every single day from the start. All it makes me want to do is skip all of the story (which turned out to be dogshit in the end). I know it's trying to introduce the girls but what's the point when you immediately jump to sex anyway.
Art is good but has some perspective/anatomy issues.

Last edited:

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
is there a walkthrough or something?i think i am stuck.i maxxed all the heroines.but their lvl4 scenes at the love hotel,are unavailable.the event for the t3 base blueprint,isn't triggering.does it have to do anything with engagement rings?i kept passing my days trying to make the event trigger,or the event with the pirates,till i hit day100,which apparently is a failure

circuit

May 17, 2017
I don't think this is traced and I don't know why whould they even do that when they're skilled enough and have been drawing for years. tracing a girl pressed against something for a standing CG doesn't make any sense to begin with.
looking through i realize what they did they started with a nude sprite with the pose from images 7, 9, and 10 were her arm is squishing her breast and they sloppily put the shirt over it in clothed sprites

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
How do I view pregnancy in the gallery? Skimming through it seems like none of the scenes have pregnancy, even when I try different versions of the same event.

Lich Immortal

Feb 25, 2022
Is it possible to achieve an endless mode? I think I burned too much time in my save getting the girls to 100 that I can't seem to get an ending for endless

Neural Jack

Feb 24, 2023
Glad to see I'm not the only one who got (what I assume to be) the bad ending. I'm usually alright at resource management games, but this time I just couldn't find any way to accelerate my resource acquisition fast enough to unlock everything before the deadline.

I got to day 100 fully expecting there to be a postgame or New Game + option that would enable me to easily get the remaining scenes and upgrades. Instead, I just got booted straight to the main menu after the ending, whether I opened the box or not.

Replaying the entire game from scratch is not an appealing thought, especially since I don't know what I could do differently, or what the requirements for the good ending even are. Does anyone here know?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes