WonderOrigin

Sep 17, 2021
Whats wrong with the one girls breasts? Why is one permanently squished?
I think it is a perspective issue, in art you have to take into account perspective while drawing. But the artist didn't do that so major issues like this occur. They forgot to enlargen the boob facing towards us, which is weird because some of the other images don't have that issue. It might just be an oversight.

Edit: Actually now that I am looking at it, all the images have this issue. So it is likely an error of the artist.

Edit 2: Ok now I am a bit confused. Looking at the other CGs in the dlsite I can see that it is not an issue with the artist, because all the other CGs have correct perspective. It's just the charracter profiles that have the issue. All the other scenes and CGs are correct but not the character profiles. Although it might just be exagurated features. Looking at oekakizuki's other works I can see that when the boobs are squished they are enlargened greatly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it might just be that.

Last edited:

therehe87

Nov 17, 2018
Stuck on Quest - Level Up!! - Reach Base Level 3 using Crafting. I cannot find any quest that can give me that blueprint needed to advance. Any ideas what to do?

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
looks like there's a mix of several artists with some AI assisted art thrown into the mix, some girls and scenes have completely different art, looks like Chiyo might be one of the few girls with actually, fully drawn art.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
can I assume that its safe to skip the dialogue parts? its too long, and the whole thing feels... empty. it's like they aren't really talking to each other