Donor
Mar 28, 2018
So happy!!!!!!!!!!!!:heartcoveredeyes:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Last two fan request pics, they go together and kinda tell a story.

I'm really tired and need some sleep, haha. Signing off, not sure I'll have internet access on my phone for a few days. :firstimekiss:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Last two fan request pics, they go together and kinda tell a story.

I'm really tired and need some sleep, haha. Signing off, not sure I'll have internet access on my phone for a few days. :firstimekiss:
Great job on Carina and Isabel ones. That tease and you show emotions so good! :heartcoveredeyes: But link to last one (mine one) is sadly seem to be dead though. But don't worry, i'll wait.

Drendari

May 18, 2018
If included in the story it would be a plot point that would happen with one character. Don't want to hype you up or lie to you to get a Patreon pledge or anything, but it won't really be fetishized in the game if it is included.
Not entirely true. See above quote on what Carnal said on the topic.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I know, and yes it's planned as I said, even if it's for only one character atm.
So not for every character and not fetishized, but planned.
If that's what @jack brisen was talking about, I don't know if the mode will have much afficionados...

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Why would you need to think about pregnancy now anyway? It's been two updates, how you imagine this stuff earlier than like 10-20 updates further? And this i say at minimum. Would this be "end route" kinda thing or not, that's a big deal too.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I'm personnaly not.
Not that interested in it as a whole either.
Only Jack seems to be

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah. I can understand that it's his fetish and all (like i said, i like it too occasionally), but this kinda fetishes needs pretty large amount of in-game time to be any good\logical. I think it's obvious.

Drendari

May 18, 2018
She actually said "if I include it in the story". Thats a far cry from "It will be implemented in the story".

I don't care either way, but thought I'd help clarify :)

Jun 16, 2018
@thecarnalcardinal

please don't add pregnancy as theme to the game, not everyone enjoys it.

I hoped to see your new pictures on your website but instead you have one of you and your girlfriend. LOL

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
She can add it as optional thing in only one route. I suspect it won't a "theme" in this game at all, so i doubt you need to worry.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
it´s not a fetish , i just taught and added because of what can happen in vaginal sex but if she does or doesnt include it´s no problem

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
it´s not a fetish , i just taught and added because of what can happen in vaginal sex but if she does or doesnt include it´s no problem
They can use condom for realism. :D Pregnancy IS a fetish though. And a quite big one. "Unwanted" or "accidental" pregnancy is another thing for drama, but many games i've seen it in just have it as "end route" feature.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
They can use condom for realism. :D Pregnancy IS a fetish though. And a quite big one. "Unwanted" or "accidental" pregnancy is another thing for drama, but many games i've seen it in just have it as "end route" feature.
i´m telling you that i dont have it . And that is a nice opinion , maybe she´ll go for the realism or drama , but we will have to wait for it to see...

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
I enjoy risk sex and pregnancy plots and I'm glad it's a consideration here. I thoroughly enjoyed the risk sex dialog with the GF when you choose her younger sister. I think that as a consequence of sex it is erotic to acknowledge possible pregnancy in a story (not necessarily actual pregnancy). Many stories I've read ignore it. Pregnancy is not a concern. Unstated birth control methods are 100% effective.

As it's not everyone's fetish and can be divisive, I'd say that a pregnancy story arc should be a choice. Unless a story occurs over a long time frame or uses fantasy or sci-fi elements, the character would simply be pregnant during the story and that would have some impact on the storytelling. Or keep it to its traditional use as a possible end-game outcome.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Great job on Carina and Isabel ones. That tease and you show emotions so good! :heartcoveredeyes: But link to last one (mine one) is sadly seem to be dead though. But don't worry, i'll wait.
Yeah, not sure why link is dead. Sorry @Dilettante

@carnalcardinal i had an ideia , i saw and played a game that had a preg mod , what do you think of making a pregnancy mod ?
Any mod would he really hard to implement cause everything would need to be re-rendered.

She actually said "if I include it in the story". Thats a far cry from "It will be implemented in the story".

I don't care either way, but thought I'd help clarify :)
Yes, it may be implementes. One of the reasons ain't have so many characters is so I can indulge a fetish or fantasy with an optional sideplot and not distract from the main game.

@thecarnalcardinal

please don't add pregnancy as theme to the game, not everyone enjoys it.

I hoped to see your new pictures on your website but instead you have one of you and your girlfriend. LOL
No pregnancy theme to gane, that's a promise, and I have no idea what you are talking about, could you clarify?

i´m telling you that i dont have it . And that is a nice opinion , maybe she´ll go for the realism or drama , but we will have to wait for it to see...
I think you do have a fetish for it, but it's no worry if you do or don't. It won't be a main part of the game either way

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes