3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Is this shower fog too cheesy?
I'd say it's a good aesthetic detail.

Not a perfectionist, just trying to stand out amongst the crowd of developers.
You do for me. First of all, in characters department. They all look great and unique. Less and less devs trying to be special, many do all this thing just for a cash. And writing is much better than you claim it to be. I'm sure everything else will come in time, you're learning quick. And like others said, you're very active here and posting lots of previews each day. That's incredible. I haven't seen that before.

Actually, here's two more versions. Red, as you wished. One filled with transparent red.
Great stuff. I especially like the last one.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
First two people (different users) who make a request under this post will get a custom render with any character(s) of your choice.

Anything goes tonight, since I will be gone all weekend at a festival so no updates for a few days. May the odds be ever in your favor
:(

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
First two people (different users) who make a request under this post will get a custom render with any character(s) of your choice.

Anything goes tonight, since I will be gone all weekend at a festival so no updates for a few days. May the odds be ever in your favor
:(
Really?
I'm in

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
@Drendari and @Taz44

Request away then, anything goes for these two renders. Post request here or drop me a PM and I will post the pics in the thread tonight.

Reactions: Le Taz

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I don't know whether @Drendari saw the part about the request or not, but I haven't heard anything.

So one more request open, anything goes!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Guess that leaves me out since I already got mine and it's going in game so have fun all. Bring it on. lol

Had to scrap Life is Strange. Game is great but super bugged. Couldn't find key hot spots even with a game controller so took the controller back since I only bought it for that game. Too bad cuz I was really enjoying it and even used a walkthrough to see if I was missing anything. The WT seemed outdated though so that was a bust also. Oh well, disappointed but not sad.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
@carnalcardinal

Since I just discovered for myself the mouse pointer modification feature of Ren'Py, I was just having fun with it and tried this animated version now :winkytongue:

Feel free to try, modify and/or implement in your game if you wish.

Get the two frames for the pointer and put them into the gui folder where your own pointer image is (remove the random numbers generated by the forum from their names, obviously) and replace the mouse pointer config in your options.rpy with this code:
Code:
config.mouse = { 'default' : [ ('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 0, 0),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 0, 0),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 0, 0),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 0, 0),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4.png', 3, 3), ('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4.png', 3, 3),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4.png', 3, 3), ('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4.png', 3, 3),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4.png', 3, 3), ('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4.png', 3, 3),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4.png', 3, 3),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 3, 3),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 3, 3),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 0, 0),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 2, 2),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 2, 2),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 1, 1),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 1, 1),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 0, 0),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 0, 0),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 0, 0),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 0, 0)] }
Animation could be potentially annoying in the game though, as I just experienced myself :oops:XD

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Alright! Busy night before my bf gets here then. Setting up now. Gonna make these high-res because. Just because. :)

Reactions: Drendari

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
@carnalcardinal

Since I just discovered for myself the mouse pointer modification feature of Ren'Py, I was just having fun with it and tried this animated version now :winkytongue:

Feel free to try, modify and/or implement in your game if you wish.

Get the two frames for the pointer and put them into the gui folder where your own pointer image is (remove the random numbers generated by the forum from their names, obviously) and replace the mouse pointer config in your options.rpy with this code:
Code:
config.mouse = { 'default' : [ ('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 0, 0),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 0, 0),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 0, 0),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 0, 0),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4.png', 3, 3), ('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4.png', 3, 3),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4.png', 3, 3), ('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4.png', 3, 3),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4.png', 3, 3), ('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4.png', 3, 3),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4.png', 3, 3),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 3, 3),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 3, 3),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 0, 0),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 2, 2),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 2, 2),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 1, 1),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 1, 1),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 0, 0),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 0, 0),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 0, 0),('gui/welcome_to_temptation_red4-1.png', 0, 0)] }
Animation could be potentially annoying in the game though, as I just experienced myself :oops:XD
I have no idea what this does, but I'm looking forward to trying it.

Edit: It looks great! Very hypnotizing and distracting though. I can't stop watching it blink and twitch.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes