3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, but this quality without knowing what you do, that's great.
Wish I had that talent
Thank you. There are some AMAZING artists in the Daz 3d art thread, but some don't want to make games unfortunately.

Can't be that good a fuck. Her hair is still perfect :p
This thought never occurred to me. I will try to remember to incorporate that into some sex scenes later, that would be an amazing detail.

One of 3 new characters for version 3 (one of them is Jess Webster). Haven't determined her relation to other characters yet, maybe Dumpster or Mark's sister, maybe one of Carina's friends, or both.
CharacterTest.png

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
And Jess Webster having a good smoke after an even better fuck
What a sly dog Mark is. Keeping that small harem. I guess Jess wouldn't care, but Sera...

One of 3 new characters for version 3 (one of them is Jess Webster). Haven't determined her relation to other characters yet, maybe Dumpster or Mark's sister, maybe one of Carina's friends, or both.
Looking quite cute and i'd say nerdy, except of hair. And yeah, ruffled hair after sex is a great idea for immersion.

Drendari

May 18, 2018
Hardly anybody ever seems to thinbk about the hair (or possibly its too difficult). Only time I really mind is when they're supposibly wet (shower, pool). It would be an amazing detail tho!

That new character looks cute as hell! Her tits are weird tho, almost as if there's wire's attached to some nipple rings that pull em up. Especially the left nipple basically points at the sky.

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
What a sly dog Mark is. Keeping that small harem. I guess Jess wouldn't care, but Sera...

Looking quite cute and i'd say nerdy, except of hair. And yeah, ruffled hair after sex is a great idea for immersion.
Never said it was Mark . . .

Her hair kinda looks like cornrows, but it's supposed to be braids or pig tails.

And finally the last new minor character for 0.3. Isabel, Sofia's younger sister and the aunt to Carina, Ella, and Serafina

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hardly anybody ever seems to thinbk about the hair (or possibly its too difficult). Only time I really mind is when they're supposibly wet (shower, pool). It would be an amazing detail tho!

That new character looks cute as hell! Her tits are weird tho, almost as if there's wire's attached to some nipple rings that pull em up. Especially the left nipple basically points at the sky.
I tried to make them small and perky. Thousands of morphs for ginormous boobs, barely any for petite ones.

Reactions: bas

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017

Don't you like them perky though? I do occasionally. It might be a bit overdone, but looks really cute.

Drendari

May 18, 2018
Oh, I like em perky and I'm a big fan of something other than cup size Impposible to Live Comfortably With(tm).
But this seems indeed a bit much.

I like the cornrows personally. As for the latest character. *wow*.... just... *wow*. She could probably make me give up my left arm if she set her mind to it :p

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Never said it was Mark . . .
Then i digress. She does fits the bill of perfectly carefree party girl.

And finally the last new minor character for 0.3. Isabel, Sofia's younger sister and the aunt to Carina, Ella, and Serafina
HOT! And resembles her sister quite well. Been waiting for new milf's reveal. :heartcoveredeyes: We will see if she's as naughty as other aunts in these games.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Oh, I like em perky and I'm a big fan of something other than cup size Impposible to Live Comfortably With(tm).
Heh, "a bit much", just like these "impossible watermelons" some love or hate. But i'd say both sizes have their own charm.

She could probably make me give up my left arm if she set her mind to it
It runs in the family imo. Sofia has that fierce look too.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
But this seems indeed a bit much.

I like the cornrows personally. As for the latest character. *wow*.... just... *wow*. She could probably make me give up my left arm if she set her mind to it :p
Then i digress. She does fits the bill of perfectly carefree party girl.

HOT! And resembles her sister quite well. Been waiting for new milf's reveal. :heartcoveredeyes: We will see if she's as naughty as other aunts in these games.
Thank you, thank you.

It was really tough to 'un-age' Sofia, then do different hair and skin tone and body shape while keeping the resemblance.

Reactions: Dilettante

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
One of the pet peeves I have is the, seems like default, large breast sized females most devs use. If I see the OP pics only have gigantic tits I don't even watch the game much less play it. I like all B to about mid C cup breasts so mostly petite one. Don't a dev who take the time to include a variety to include large breasts as long as they include some petite females.
Edit:Thing I love about carnel is she takes the time to give us that variety withiut the extremes. Interesting name by the way. Are you carnal or a saint (cardinal)? lol interesting contrast.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Speaking of sex hair. It would depend on what position they had the sex in to determine how to displace her hair. Missionary would be mostly back of head but doggie would depend on whether she liked her hair pulled or not.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
One of the pet peeves I have is the, seems like default, large breast sized females most devs use. If I see the OP pics only have gigantic tits I don't even watch the game much less play it. I like all B to about mid C cup breasts so mostly petite one. Don't a dev who take the time to include a variety to include large breasts as long as they include some petite females.
Yeah, i definitely prefer variety too like in this game. But again, overall don't really care as long as it's not absolutely enormous. Like, would let milf mom have biggest melons, then oldest daughter C, and youngest may even have almost flat. Also, if you prefer petite, you need to look out for more games with teens, school\college themed etc. In these games, as far as i've seen, mostly moms have large numbers. And milf fetish is really popular.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Hm. I believe both the renders and the writing have improved since the initial release, so that's great.

For criticism, I firstly have to complain about the chapter choice menu (white text on white background, or something like that).
Second, I felt like the character sizing (and positioning) was a little inconsistent. For example, Sera looks taller/larger than Ella, and it's not at all clear that she should be.
Third, I thought some of the transitions were too abrupt - a wider establishing shot would help with many of them.
Fourth, it was over too soon.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes