3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah, I'm just playing around with lighting. Trying to find good light settings for rooms that work best for multiple skin tones (harder than it sounds). Static images instead of the layers should make the coding easier, but now the images have to be 100%, since instead of multiple characters in a scene taking 3 or 4 5-minute renders it will have be one 10-20 minute render.
I don't know anything about that and I don't have comp suited for rendering. If that means delaying updates some don't worry about it. Always remember the real life comes first. Just make you keep the quality up and you will be fine.

Reactions: thecardinal

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just noticed that I can't like my own posts. That sucks cuz I was gonna go for a record likes. lol

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I don't know anything about that and I don't have comp suited for rendering. If that means delaying updates some don't worry about it. Always remember the real life comes first. Just make you keep the quality up and you will be fine.
No delay, since I have no deadline. My Patreon is set so pledges are only paid when I produce a product. I will try and do monthly updates though, but now if it takes me longer I won't feel guilty or rushed.

Reactions: Bagger288

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Well, looks like locjaw banned me from replying in his thread, developing Strange Nights so I may not keep playing it even though I like it. We shall see.

Reactions: thecardinal

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Well, looks like locjaw banned me from replying in his thread, developing Strange Nights so I may not keep playing it even though I like it. We shall see.
Looked at the thread, you just questioned the legality of it not sure why they banned you. The game does look really good though, just like the original.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Sent him/her a nice PM asking about it. Hope they don't have thin skin. Can a dev ban someone or at least request the ban? First time that's happened to me. The legality of it is a fair question and my intent was that he doesn't get into legal trouble. I remember one person jumping on me for comparing a dev to a professional studio. Maybe that was it. Who knows. See if he responds to my PM.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
To m knowledge a dev can't ban you.
If you want info on the reason's of your ban, I suggest you contact one of the mod.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
A bit, but a bathroom not lit enough would immediatly feel really cold, even with a naked girl inside.
Depends of the atmosphere you want for the scene
I'm trying to get that cold, clinical kind of feel. I'm still playing around a bit. Love that reflection on the sink when you look close

Got the lighting for Carina's Bedroom juuuust right. Really love the way it looks.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I'm trying to get that cold, clinical kind of feel. I'm still playing around a bit. Love that reflection on the sink when you look close

Got the lighting for Carina's Bedroom juuuust right. Really love the way it looks.
Just a suggestion - try cooler lighting rather than warm for the clinical feel. At least on my monitor, you're pretty close to true white in the bathroom render.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Both look good in normal but 1st is grainy when enlarged but 2nd is nice enlarged.
Edit: Now y'all are talking Greek to me. Don't a thing about this just like the results by @carnalcardinal .

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Just checked and you're not banned from that thread bud. And devs cannot do that, only moderators/staff can.

PM me if you have any questions. :)

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Both look good in normal but 1st is grainy when enlarged but 2nd is nice enlarged.
Edit: Now y'all are talking Greek to me. Don't a thing about this just like the results by @carnalcardinal .
I have no idea what I'm doing either. But when I find something that works I just save the lighting.

Reactions: bas and Le Taz
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes