3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Hello, I just started playing the game. Really impressed so far. I noticed that when I chose the Katya route (cause she is the hottest), the game didn't give me the NTR option of Ella asking if I minded her hanging with my friends. Will this still be an option? Ella possibly cheating behind the MC's back is hot. :p

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hello, I just started playing the game. Really impressed so far. I noticed that when I chose the Katya route (cause she is the hottest), the game didn't give me the NTR option of Ella asking if I minded her hanging with my friends. Will this still be an option? The Ella possibly cheating behind the MC's back is hot. :p
Thank you! You will have to choose Ella to get any NTR content, but making that choice won't eliminate other women as romance options. I had to draw a line in the sand, so whatever your stance on NTR happens to be, this is the only way it will be in your game.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Thank you! You will have to choose Ella to get any NTR content, but making that choice won't eliminate other women as romance options. I had to draw a line in the sand, so whatever your stance on NTR happens to be, this is the only way it will be in your game.
Nice! I like to always play both options. Thanks! :)

Reactions: thecardinal

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just started playing a game with a "wiki" and it is working fine. Game is "Take Over". don't know if you can get any help from that dev because it is also a Renpy game.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
It's nice that a shower scene doesn't have that horrible overused top down view, cause ain't no one wanna see mc contemplating the universe with a random dick shot. This usually happens before a single titty is shown too which is a horrible travesty!
So, for once we will see girls being curious perverts too.
In the game I love daddy, the daughter also spied, which led her to starting to develop feelings and stuff for her father.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
It's nice that a shower scene doesn't have that horrible overused top down view, cause ain't no one wanna see mc contemplating the universe with a random dick shot. This usually happens before a single titty is shown too which is a horrible travesty!
Never liked it either. Too realistic for my taste. I'm all in when it's female and we get chance to see some juicy tits in all their glory, but why would we stare at man's thing.

In the game I love daddy, the daughter also spied, which led her to starting to develop feelings and stuff for her father.
Yeah, that's like one of the few i've seen girl spying on male (other example "A Wife and Mother"). Most of this "perverted" stuff being done by men strangely enough (though it's not the case in japanese vns). Or, i saw few lesbian scenes with that.

Reactions: Adoringfan

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Well, I gotta say, if they're going to throw in all kinds of kinks and shit. Why not go all out, and make it outside of the box.
For instance:
Having the daughter spy on the father, and get enough courage to finally go into his room. There she confesses her feelings, to maybe start a sexual relationship with him. Only to have him slap her hard across the face, and tell her, "To get the hell out of his room".
As she leaves crying and dejected, she passes Dumpster along the way and he heads straight for father's room.
Now curious she goes back and spies again, to find the father and Dumpster are naked on the bed, sucking each other's dicks in a 69 position.

I know, before you get your panties in a twist, he's bi-sexual, but more on the gay end though. Which gives a good reason why Mom is going after the MC.
I'm mean if you are going to have female bi-sexuals/lesbiens shit, then you can do what other devs don't and go outside the box....(What good for the Goose, is good for the Gander). Then have it reversed as well, and get Dumpster to be Dad's lover.

Just a thought...…..…..Lol!!…………………………..Peace!!

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Well, I gotta say, if they're going to throw in all kinds of kinks and shit. Why not go all out, and make it outside of the box.
For instance:
Having the daughter spy on the father, and get enough courage to finally go into his room. There she confesses her feelings, to maybe start a sexual relationship with him. Only to have him slap her hard across the face, and tell her, "To get the hell out of his room".
As she leaves crying and dejected, she passes Dumpster along the way and he heads straight for father's room.
Now curious she goes back and spies again, to find the father and Dumpster are naked on the bed, sucking each other's dicks in a 69 position.

I know, before you get your panties in a twist, he's bi-sexual, but more on the gay end though. Which gives a good reason why Mom is going after the MC.
I'm mean if you are going to have female bi-sexuals/lesbiens shit, then you can do what other devs don't and go outside the box....(What good for the Goose, is good for the Gander). Then have it reversed as well, and get Dumpster to be Dad's lover.

Just a thought...…..…..Lol!!…………………………..Peace!!
Just for the record, this game will have no incest and no guy on guy action.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Just for the record, this game will have no incest and no guy on guy action.
I kind of figured that Lol!!
You have to admit though, that 1) It was a pretty good scenario, for what is was. 2) It is definitely outside the box thinking....Lol!!
I love your game, and think your just awesome!! for interacting with us here on the forum.
Much love for you!..…………………………...Peace!!

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Last one for tonight. Have to do some postwork on the fan request, I'll share that tomorrow on here cause it's not Patreon appropriate. ;)

Wasn't sure how the water effect would come out. In terms of rendering, water is 'specular' which takes a very long time to render.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I kind of figured that Lol!!
You have to admit though, that 1) It was a pretty good scenario, for what is was. 2) It is definitely outside the box thinking....Lol!!
Yeah, even though i may not like your idea, i like the way you think. Kinky as hell and original. :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: rKnight

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Running into minor issues with an eye shader on one character (because I'm using cross-generation Daz shaders). Still on track for July 14 release with all the content I wanna squeeze in.

Gonna have to add a lot of tags with this update. This week I'm working on some runny make-up and reading up on kinks. ;)

Reactions: Dilettante
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes