3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Sorry for the double post above (bad internet at work). Anyone, here is the belated Fan Request Friday and a possible first look at Sofia and Alberto's room.
Perfect. Good lighting, and that invitation! :winkytongue: Also, i remember this room and bed from lots of other games. Though yours have some new details if i'm not mistaken.

Attempt at a new character. Possibly a cousin of the family?
Very cute. More black women is always good imo. And if she's cousin, even better.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Just a thought...…..…..Lol!!…………………………..Peace!!
That twisty thought is more like something you might see in My Neighbor's Family, though there's no gay stuff in that game either.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
That twisty thought is more like something you might see in My Neighbor's Family, though there's no gay stuff in that game either.
Are we still talking about Iceridlah's game? Is it patreon-friendly name of it?
Seems bizarre even then. Imo, gay stuff even if optional is not something you just put into the game. Especially if it's written by hetero person that may not have idea. Better just let dev's tastes and preferences do their thing. If not, it may turn horrible. And also i'm pretty sure the only gay stuff majority can tolerate is traps. Even then, popularity would be far from anywhere high.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Are we still talking about Iceridlah's game? Is it patreon-friendly name of it?
Seems bizarre even then. Imo, gay stuff even if optional is not something you just put into the game. Especially if it's written by hetero person that may not have idea. Better just let dev's tastes and preferences do their thing. If not, it may turn horrible. And also i'm pretty sure the only gay stuff majority can tolerate is traps. Even then, popularity would be far from anywhere high.
Yes, his second game (I just remembered the name wrong). The daughter in that game can come onto - and get shut down by - the father, and there's some of that jealously spying from the doorway thing going on as well.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Yes, his second game (I just remembered the name wrong). The daughter in that game can come onto - and get shut down by - the father, and there's some of that jealously spying from the doorway thing going on as well.
I know, i play each update of it.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Perfect. Good lighting, and that invitation! :winkytongue: Also, i remember this room and bed from lots of other games. Though yours have some new details if i'm not mistaken.

Very cute. More black women is always good imo. And if she's cousin, even better.
Yeah, I like using my own textures for rooms. It needs a bit more tweaking still.

I'm almost done making characters, haha. I do need a blonde though

Wow! Just.... wow. Very nice.
Glad you like it! I took some liberties, like her holding the panties.

Reactions: Dilettante

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
What's the deal with the empty picture frame?
No idea. I messed with almost everything but the picture frames. It could be like that from the published artist (Polish) but more likely it's my lighting. The scene comes with an overhead light and I removed it

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
No idea. I messed with almost everything but the picture frames. It could be like that from the published artist (Polish) but more likely it's my lighting. The scene comes with an overhead light and I removed it
At first I thought it was something related to family drama. :)

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Makes me happy to know I have enough for a rough 0.3 right now and everyone has scenes. Anything else I add over next week and a half is just icing on the cake.

Wiki issue is fixed and I will have a walkthrough PDF downloadable for free.

And I was trying and trying and trying to get a working unlockable gallery of sex scenes in the game. I spent over 4 hours trying to code them in so you can unlock them after a play through. And then I had a sudden stroke of brilliance/laziness. They won't be unlockable, they are just there in the gallery when you download the game. No need for multiple play throughs looking for sex scenes, you can just play them all from the gallery

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Hello and greetings Cardinal! im your friendly neiborhood symbiote! lookin' forward to the updates to the game! in hopes that the story captivates me! Been reading through most of the thread and i do say your devotion to the crowd is nice to see to say the least! doing fan request's and keeping the game updating? i do say! i'm stoked for the update! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLIN' ME HHHHNNNNGGGG FIREEEE SOMEONE GET THE SUPER SOAKER!

Although i doubt ANY time soon and without some hassle, it'd be funny to see some cross over between some character's from other games, is that a future chance or wayyy into the world of copyright pain in the ass paper work? would be interesting how that'd all turn out! Thanks for all the work you do! and remember. WE. ARE. VENOM! *insert creepy yet amazing awesome tongue roar*

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hello and greetings Cardinal! im your friendly neiborhood symbiote! lookin' forward to the updates to the game! in hopes that the story captivates me! Been reading through most of the thread and i do say your devotion to the crowd is nice to see to say the least! doing fan request's and keeping the game updating? i do say! i'm stoked for the update! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLIN' ME HHHHNNNNGGGG FIREEEE SOMEONE GET THE SUPER SOAKER!

Although i doubt ANY time soon and without some hassle, it'd be funny to see some cross over between some character's from other games, is that a future chance or wayyy into the world of copyright pain in the ass paper work? would be interesting how that'd all turn out! Thanks for all the work you do! and remember. WE. ARE. VENOM! *insert creepy yet amazing awesome tongue roar*
I am confused and intrigued.

What kind of crossover would like to see, any particular game?

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
I am confused and intrigued.

What kind of crossover would like to see, any particular game?
Isn't that best of both worlds? the curious mind that must look into what causes it to need food!

Hell i dunno haha, would just think it'd be a neat idea considering no game (cause it doesnt wanna piggy back/step on someones toes) does it, would be neat to see atleast fan art?

Like i guess the little sister squad? Carina (i believe that's her correct?) Lisa (Big brother) Alexis (The Tyrant) Melody (Melody) i suppose? then the big sister's Ella...? Cassandra (the Tyrant) Jessica (Baby sitter, techincally not big sister but might as well be?) To name a few?

The task would be insane and wouldn't expect hardly any of it, if anything could be a cameo, it's just a random thought no one ever mentions (i dunno by rule or respect to other's have i havent been on this forum for very long, that and im sure copyright is always a royal pain in the ass) so figure i would! that and im loving the support you give to the crowd and probably gonna play the game myself that you have out here fairly soon.

Thank you for taking the time to reply!

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I don't think any characters in these games are copyrighted, especially considered some (not all) are unoriginal Daz models straight from the site. It's a fun idea, but I think I might have too many characters as it is! And I wouldn't want to detract from another game by using their characters, MrDots should have a chance to finish Melody's story before I add my own take on her.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
I don't think any characters in these games are copyrighted, especially considered some (not all) are unoriginal Daz models straight from the site. It's a fun idea, but I think I might have too many characters as it is! And I wouldn't want to detract from another game by using their characters, MrDots should have a chance to finish Melody's story before I add my own take on her.
Oh totally! the way i thought of it was just alittle 'what if' sorta scenario. But that breeds hope! Gehehe! But totally agree with you, was just throwing out suggestion's!

Thanks for replying once more! hope you and everyone that read's this has a happy 4th! may the freedom be with you~

also as part of what i do, say it with me now...1....2....3....WE....ARE.....VENOMMMM!!! *Crazy tongue action start's up again with a primal roar*

(i swear if Venom ever venture's into one of these games, it'll steal my thunder)

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I don't think any characters in these games are copyrighted, especially considered some (not all) are unoriginal Daz models straight from the site.
Just about everything is copyrighted, but in this case that copyright would be owned by the creator of the Daz model (or possibly transferred to Daz the company).

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Just about everything is copyrighted, but in this case that copyright would be owned by the creator of the Daz model (or possibly transferred to Daz the company).
Not like they (devs\creators of unique models) would care much what you do with their models, would they? Or can do much for that matter. I believe many of them might be positive about this. It's obviously good for popularity. I think a little cameo can be cool idea too, but i see the point of carnalcardinal.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes