3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i read the genre and i need some answer.
Yeah i know NTR is avoidable, on first page is writed that is easy. And yes i hate NTR (netorare) so i am happy that i can avoid it. No me questions is different.
Who kind of NTR is? Netori or Netorare? Because the two thing are much different.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hi guys i read the genre and i need some answer.
Yeah i know NTR is avoidable, on first page is writed that is easy. And yes i hate NTR (netorare) so i am happy that i can avoid it. No me questions is different.
Who kind of NTR is? Netori or Netorare? Because the two thing are much different.

I'm still fairly new to the different genres of NTR, but it means different things to different people.

Netori (where you as the MC cuckold someone) will be in the game in all storylines and most likely unavoidable. It will be behind peoples back, and I might throw in a scene where it is in front of a boyfriend or husband.

Netorare (where you as the MC get cuckolded) will only be on the optional sidepath. That's the one which usually causes issues with people who don't like NTR.

I know each will be in the game, I haven't quite decided how the scenes will go down 100%

Been a while since I checked in. Had to go through 3 pages of msgs and had to suffer through all those great renders, such a chore, but I got through. Hope nothing happens to throw you off your schedule @carnalcardinal .
Still on schedule. I don't like setting dates, but it should be out to $10 patrons in a week or so, then 7 days after that it goes free and I accept money from pledges (cause I don't accept money every month, just for every update).

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Still on schedule. I don't like setting dates, but it should be out to $10 patrons in a week or so, then 7 days after that it goes free and I accept money from pledges (cause I don't accept money every month, just for every update).
I don't know how you survive and still manage to do your updates on time with only 12 pledgers, I really wish I could help you as I'm not working since February, company closed their doors due to Trump's policy to buy American, what a disgrace for that beautiful country, I feel so bad for them to have such an asshole as a president :( but, I'll see what I can dig out if your updates get interesting :)♪♫♪

Reactions: scarfer

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I don't know how you survive and still manage to do your updates on time with only 12 pledgers, I really wish I could help you as I'm not working since February, company closed their doors due to Trump's policy to buy American, what a disgrace for that beautiful country, I feel so bad for them to have such an asshole as a president :( but, I'll see what I can dig out if your updates get interesting :)♪♫♪
I do this in my free time (I have a demanding full-time job), I release updates at my leisure, and the game will always remain free. The updates will be interesting (I hope), but don't worry about pledging if money is tight.

Reactions: bobbo69

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Good girl. :kissingheart:
(she seems pretty popular right now).
Hah, yeah, considering she's like the second most popular overall. And correct me if i'm wrong, she's appeared in most requests so far. I don't think Carina beat her in this, or is she?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Personally I would prefer either Carina or Katya over Sophia but I'm not a fan of larger breasts, which seem to win out in most of polls on Patreon. They need to get the FDA involved. "Warning: big breasts can cause suffocation. Use at your own risk". lol

Edit:Then there's always the media. BREAKING NEWS Mother with large breasts gives birth and lactates herself to death.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Personally I would prefer either Carina or Katya over Sophia but I'm not a fan of larger breasts, which seem to win out in most of polls on Patreon.
That means majority of people generally tend to like tits bigger. Also voluptuous mature women is always big hit. Creates really popular combination. Faces and character types is another matter. I'd say the popularity fight between types "cute teen" that you can corrupt and "milf" that you can awake is one of the most common overall.
"Warning: big breasts can cause suffocation. Use at your own risk".
I think that's called paradise. :winkytongue:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
That means majority of people generally tend to like tits bigger. Also voluptuous mature women is always big hit. Creates really popular combination. Faces and character types is another matter. I'd say the popularity fight between types "cute teen" that you can corrupt and "milf" that you can awake is one of the most common overall.

I think that's called paradise. :winkytongue:
Maybe "paradise lost" :angel:

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
She has been popping up quite a bit, think all the main girls have been in a request except for Sera and Ella (poor girls). Sofia probably does have the largest breasts in game, but she's natural, just the way I like them. ;)

I love smaller boobs too, but Patreon is against the depiction of minors so I have to be really careful when I toe that line. Just because I say she's 18, they might say she looks too young and the page would be suspended until I changed her appearance or she was removed from the game. But if that happened, it would be my fault, not Patreon's. I do like pushing the envelope, but rules are rules.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I don't know about that. I think Patreon has a bias toward large breasted women and therefore discriminates against more petite ones. However, I do like some variety so I guess I can forgive Sophia for having larger but natural breasts. lol

Reactions: Donnymag

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
She has been popping up quite a bit, think all the main girls have been in a request except for Sera and Ella (poor girls). Sofia probably does have the largest breasts in game, but she's natural, just the way I like them. ;)
That's what i'm surprised about too. Beautiful young girls. Why not popular yet? Just because Carina might beat them at "cuteness" component people discard them? Or maybe it's something with personality? Ella and especially Sera seem more mysterious right now i guess.
I love smaller boobs too, but Patreon is against the depiction of minors so I have to be really careful when I toe that line. Just because I say she's 18, they might say she looks too young and the page would be suspended until I changed her appearance or she was removed from the game. But if that happened, it would be my fault, not Patreon's. I do like pushing the envelope, but rules are rules.
I'd say Patreon will find what they want to find on almost any patreon page if "properly checked". Practice shows. Small breasts, ass, face, height etc. Especially if we're talking about so called "minors" or "loli" content. It's extremely complicated topic as it is, and as far as i've seen, Patreon would use ban hammer because of almost any ridicolous situation if they please. Just like seeing Carina as "loli" is might seem funny now. But in reality it's not too far fetched in somebody's mind.
I don't know about that. I think Patreon has a bias toward large breasted women and therefore discriminates against more petite ones.
Patreon has bias towards any sort of creativity if you ask me. Just look at what they're doing these last few months. They don't even care about tits size anymore. Also, as far as my vision goes, even having largest, Sofia still have pretty moderate breasts size. Not that large. Natural looking is always a big plus though. They look amazing on her.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Almost finished rendering all the major scenes. Very good chance this one will have 350+ images (for reference, 1 and 2 combined had 200 images). Coding and polishing dialogue over the course of the week, then I have to make sure the whole thing works! Full speed ahead! :eazyHype:

The boys stole the key to a maintenance closet in the girls locker room. Wonder who they will see... Dumpster 3-3.png

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I think it's going to be hmm maybe not could be nah then it must be a boy streaking the girl's locker room. Yeah that's it. Their going to get the shock of their lives if they keep looking.
Edit:I think Malcomb has had his ears boxed one to many times. Looks like cauliflower ears to me.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
They'll see the overweight german teacher changing for a swim.. think female version of Daz3D George Model.
And unfortunately for those boys, she's not shy about letting those barking spiders loose! And the whole time she's doing that, she's commenting to herself about how she finds those boys hot and just wants to lay them flat and ride them until the cows come home.
:D

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
They'll see the overweight german teacher changing for a swim.. think female version of Daz3D George Model.
And unfortunately for those boys, she's not shy about letting those barking spiders loose! And the whole time she's doing that, she's commenting to herself about how she finds those boys hot and just wants to lay them flat and ride them until the cows come home.
:D
Unfortunately there would be nothing left except for fodder and the cows would reject it for having to much MSG.
Edit:I guess you could call it "processed meat" (pun intended). Where are those Groucho Marx eyebrows.
groucho marx 01.jpg

Reactions: muttdoggy

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
They're going to see a girl pouring fluids on another girl's possessions and one of them will swear off women for a month.

Reactions: ut1stgear

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This game looks interesting and worthy of a DL, although tbth- I really just want to "get busy" with the grown-up Merida (Katya). :) I've seen her in other people's sigs and that's exactly who she looks like to me. Mmmmm, Redheads...

Reactions: thecardinal

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
carnal's silence is deafening so she must be burning the midnight oil to get the next update out. Less than 3 days left.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
carnal's silence is deafening so she must be burning the midnight oil to get the next update out. Less than 3 days left.
Am burning the midnight oil, but no date set. It'll be out for $10 patrons first for feedback and bug-testing, and it'll be public very shortly after that.

Any extra time I take is for the benefit of the game, not my own, since I don't get paid until release.

Reactions: Penfold Mole
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes