3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Passenheimer

Feb 22, 2018
I made a few playthroughs, really like where the game is going. But Im still missing the bottom 2 scenes in the gallery. Which choices do I have to made?

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I made a few playthroughs, really like where the game is going. But Im still missing the bottom 2 scenes in the gallery. Which choices do I have to made?
Those are a bug. :/ I put in the wrong parameters for grid for the scenes gallery. They don't hide any content, if you have the rest you've seen them all.

ete77

Mar 23, 2018
I find in Extras not the 2 Last Scenes. Can anyone help me? Im testing since 2 hours many variables ind text choices bot noone works. :-(

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I find in Extras not the 2 Last Scenes. Can anyone help me? Im testing since 2 hours many variables ind text choices bot noone works. :-(
Please read two posts above yours.

And FYI - it's good practice to read at least the last few posts in a thread before not only posting a question, but spending hours messing with variables.

ete77

Mar 23, 2018
Please read two posts above yours.

And FYI - it's good practice to read at least the last few posts in a thread before not only posting a question, but spending hours messing with variables.
Your my rescue. Thx. :-D
I have a Skip-loop in front of my eyes and not read all the 50 pages here.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Sorry I missed this somehow, I'm usually pretty on top of my thread. Won't happen again. :)

Is there any android port for this game? Thanks in advance!
Not yet, but I fully intend on getting the next release out for Android use as well. And thanks to boss' compression, the file size will be nice and small for mobile download.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Brief update. Still hard at work on 0.4, while fixing issues in the previous versions (disjointed story, lack of transitions). Still aiming for a late September release, but I don't want to set a date.
Been very hard at work on my writing skills and you'll see a significant jump in image quality as well. The coding is pretty much where I want it to be, I just gotta clean up the image and scene galleries and the wiki. I don't ever plan on implementing a points system or inventory, just more dialogue choices and scene choices.

I also tweaked Naomi's appearance slightly. For whatever reason, the way her face was shaped, a lot of expressions didn't look right and making here scenes was taking too long. You live and you learn. I also taught myself how to make custom hair textures. So you will start to see a lot more variety in hair within my game, and especially when compared to others.
NaomiLivingRoom.png

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Ooh I know! MC of !
Same skin, completely different face and body shape. Good eye though. And the beard/hair is part of the skin texture, which is pretty sweet.

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
2 GPU's is going quite well. Putting the finishing touches on my render settings now that I have 2 GPUs!!

Here's some familiar faces, gonna put these in a spoiler cause the images are massive :kissingheart:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
New computer is setup. Time to blaze through some renders. No idea who this dude is, I just like the design and he is my first render with new rig.
I know who he is. He's very very popular. He's not only featured in Intimate Relations, but is a businessman in like 80% or more of all these games i ever played. Also, can be a teacher, or any other type of "serious male". Seeing him i'm always like "you again?"
2 GPU's is going quite well. Putting the finishing touches on my render settings now that I have 2 GPUs!!

Here's some familiar faces, gonna put these in a spoiler cause the images are massive :kissingheart:
Looks great! Sophia surprisingly looks more cute than sexy here.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
man i am soo hype for the next update are very excited with ella and her fantasies I hope to see more exciting dialogues also excellent game congratulations

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Why this ugly old creep must be part of every game? :test2:
Haha, yeah. Maybe i thought so too at some point. But after playing some corruption games with much uglier and fatter creeps that look like behemoths (there's like 2-3 models like this) i consider him fairly good in comparison. And not that old. :eek:penedeyewink:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Haha, yeah. Maybe i thought so too at some point. But after playing some corruption games with much uglier and fatter creeps that look like behemoths (there's like 2-3 models like this) i consider him fairly good in comparison. And not that old. :eek:penedeyewink:
Those game I won't even mention, cause I don't play them. I'm just hoping that he'll be completely avoidable or this one will be next on list of abandoned games for me, because of implementing eventually unavoidable old guys.:test2:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Those game I won't even mention, cause I don't play them. I'm just hoping that he'll be completely avoidable or this one will be next on list of abandoned games for me, because of implementing eventually unavoidable old guys.:test2:
I don't really play them either. I "tried" them few times so i'll know what's what. :p But yeah, those unavoidable old dudes is a bane of that genre. I doubt this man is gonna be in the game though. It's a test render. Also, i'm not even sure where he can appear as any "threat". The only path of seeing other men with women here is Ella's sharing, which is completely avoidable from the very start of it.

Reactions: thecardinal
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes