Tako Yuh

Westview Academy Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
Definitely taking note of all your feedback and working on fixing the QTE and adding a switch to disable all future mini games at the beginning of each new game (and in the settings menu too if i manage to figure out a way to do that lol)(y)

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Exception error, I got 2 but forgot to save the first.

Also some spelling, mostly i instead of I.

Else can this be a good game! (y)

Reactions: Tako Yuh
Oct 21, 2019
Getting some errors, when you have the option to beat the guys in the dorm, and later when talking to Jalen.
Apart from that, the game started really well, shows great promise. The renders are nice, and I don't remember one game that I played that the MC had a brother who got a lot of screen time, it's a nice change.
I personally don't have anything against minigames, but that one was really fast. Slowing the speed in about 30-40% maybe?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
As has already been mentioned, you may want to either ditch that basketball mini-game or make the timers longer or something.
And for whatever it's worth, there's no way in hell those shell casings landed by that guy's feet. Unobstructed you can expect them to fly at least 15 feet in an alley like that (nitpicking, I know, avid shooter so sue me).

Tako Yuh

Westview Academy Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
0.1 is short on content and too much time is wasted on dudebro moments.
Get rid of the minigame.
Didn't want to do the good ol' "MC arrives, all women within a 10 mile radius immediately jump on his dick", but yeah he'll meet the rest of the cast in the next full release;)

the game seems to be normal, but the animation is just a nightmare. let the game do without animation, characters like norms are better drawn, but you can do better and do everything else better too
Animations have (hopefully) been fixed in the bugfix, they run just fine on my computer now but they were indeed quite choppy before:(
As has already been mentioned, you may want to either ditch that basketball mini-game or make the timers longer or something.
And for whatever it's worth, there's no way in hell those shell casings landed by that guy's feet. Unobstructed you can expect them to fly at least 15 feet in an alley like that (nitpicking, I know, avid shooter so sue me).
Minigames are now optional and skippable(y)
As for the scene with the shell casings, I feel like my inexperience with firearms or knowledge of simple physics is showing lol

not bad for a "demo" (y)

wondering where are all the .!? are hiding at ? ... :ROFLMAO:
sentences end usualy with them .

hope there will not be much (or at all) more of those minigames :rolleyes:

thanks for sharing Tako Yuh
Oh no! My high school dropout grammar is showing:oops: Thanks for letting me know, I honestly did not notice lmao(y)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Didn't want to do the good ol' "MC arrives, all women within a 10 mile radius immediately jump on his dick", but yeah he'll meet the rest of the cast in the next full release;)
Yeah, but you can introduce some girls instead of wasting too many renders on the dudes.
I don't want a game in which the mc is the only dude around but I prefer spending time with her.

1632668_tara.png

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Not being a harem game, could I focus on one main LI and avoid having sex scenes (and a romantic relationship) with all the others (main or side)?

On the other hand, if there are many main LIs to choose from, I may not be interested in trying it (it will be difficult for me to only be interested in one of them).

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes