• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Does the MC has a story? Or is just a guest in the girl's stories? And have the girls actually stories? So far, I don't see where this game goes. It has great renders, most of the girls look amazing, some of them have realistic personalities (other ones don't, they are too flamboyant) but after 4 updates, I don't actually see what kind of game and story is this. Is just disjointed scenes in which MC will try to befriend and/or score with random girls?

I think the dev knows well how to do great renders, is cultivated enough to write isolated scenes that are OK, but I don't know if he knows how to write a whole script for a game. There are books and tutorials for that, btw.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
I like this game. It's got good visual art, interesting characters, good story, and coded together nicely.

The game shares the biggest problem that many harem games have and there is no easy solution to it.

The games biggest problem is that it has is too many love interests, and screen time for a players favorite love interest is rarely going to be in balance with their liking.

If you are a "June Fan" it may appear that life is on easy street. You have already fucked her multiple times, but for some reason it always feels so empty and meaningless when you do... It's pump and dump each time... She kicks you out of her apartment naked after you smash. You don't get to stay there and cuddle. She wants some dick and for you to leave. She is objectifying you and just using you for your penis.

Which makes you insecure like, "Who else is she fucking if I can fuck her this easy?"

If you are a "Leslie Fan" it feels like you have the opposite problems. Leslie and June are opposites. Leslie is probably a virgin. A completely shy introvert. You get to eat a sucker with her, and meet her parents, and give her a hug. Then you are playing a guessing game with her and getting to know her really good, but at the same time all you get is a single hug. She gives off slow burn AWAM vibes.

With Leslie it's like you want to be like, "Hey, could you touch my dick for a minute? I am feeling sexually neglected here." Whereas with June it's like, "Hey, could you stop touching my dick for a minute? I am feeling emotionally neglected here."

And it's not just a Leslie / June battle for your heart... They toss in half a dozen other girls as well to fog things up and slow things down and jumble things up and it slows down progress even more.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Anyone can tell me if remake is done fully or not. I'm holding on to it just bcz of remake thing. I don't want to redo paths and shit. Can anyone confirm this. PLZ!

Tako Yuh

Westview Academy Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
Anyone can tell me if remake is done fully or not. I'm holding on to it just bcz of remake thing. I don't want to redo paths and shit. Can anyone confirm this. PLZ!
There was never a full remake. I gave Chapter 1 a facelift and that was it. The code and writing stayed intact.

• Red Heart
Reactions: | Vee |

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
The games biggest problem is that it has is too many love interests, and screen time for a players favorite love interest is rarely going to be in balance with their liking.
It does have many, but it has branching also. You don't get Paige and Athena on music path and you don't get Jordan and Brooke on sport path (Hats off for the dev for making such branching almost from the start). If that was the only focus it wouldn't be a problem, but there are also side girls which are just for extra lewd scene because some LIs are slowburn. They are the ones stealing screen time for me.

With Leslie it's like you want to be like, "Hey, could you touch my dick for a minute? I am feeling sexually neglected here." Whereas with June it's like, "Hey, could you stop touching my dick for a minute? I am feeling emotionally neglected here."
Well, yeah because they're different girls and it's not a harem game like you said. If you want sex now, emotions later you go for June and if you want the opposite you go for Leslie. I'm not sure how is that your argument about less time for each LI.

And it's not just a Leslie / June battle for your heart... They toss in half a dozen other girls as well...
There are only 5 girls to choose from on each path...

Reactions: qaywsx

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Westview Academy v0.4.1 with the multimod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Edit 23/08/23: The cheat menu wasn't showing. I have fixed this and updated the download link

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dragis

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
He's really gotta stop friendzoning the redheads...
Not to mention that some of the more interesting characters in this game aren't getting enough screen time or love interest. Kiara wants to be best friends, I wanna have sex with Kian's little sister.
Haley is another cute red head, nothing happening there.
Broolyn's involved in the music side, but the game makes it clear there will be more to do with Jordan.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The only thing he needs to do is to introduce more milfs, or to stop friendzoning just a few of those already there.
If you mean that by "some of the more interesting characters in this game aren't getting enough screen time or love interest", i fully agree. Otherwise to each his own. Though perhaps you should try the game from a point of milf-hunter and afterwards complain about lolis, redheads or anything else not getting enough time or being friendzoned:KEK:

Reactions: truien
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes