• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sadgeman69

Jun 10, 2022
the weird thing about this game is i got into a relationship with Paige and i still get scenes that i cant say to no to in where i kiss or flirt with other girls, is it a harem game and she doesnt care or am i cheating without being able to stop it.
I dont really mind if its harem or not but right now im just left confused and i dont know whats going on,does being in a relationship even matter for the story at all?

Reactions: qaywsx

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey, y'all!

Don't have much to say this week. Pretty average as far as render/word counts go.

I finished Leslie's content and decided to move on to Athena which I hadn't even started yet. Kinda digging the small amount I have written down so far, but we shall see how it turns out in the end.

The numbers are sitting at 1,190, 21 animations, and fuck knows how many words.

That's about it for this week. Stay safe.
Ily<3

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Need my fix of Alyssa........more....more.....more....

Dev Update 12/12/23

Hey y'all!

Gonna be gone for most of next week, so I won't be able to get much work done unless I work myself to death on the days I'm home.

Anyway, I got a decent amount of work done this time. The render count is now up to 1,290 renders and still 21 animations.

Again, don't have much to say, the renders are rendering and the words are wording and all that good shit.

Ily<3

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey, y'all!
So, my trip got delayed by a few days so I actually did end up getting a decent amount of work done, but likely won't get much this week.

I can't remote connect to my PC at the moment which means it got shut down or the internet died, which isn't exactly ideal. That's pretty much the reason for this week's preview, sent this shot to a friend as a joke and it's pretty much the only non spoilery CH5 render I have on hand.

Anyway, the numbers are now up to 1,375 renders and 21 animations.
Ily<3

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dev Update 12/26/23

Hey, y'all! Hope you all had a good time this holiday season. I was gone for most of the week so I didn't get much done like I mentioned previously. I did manage to sneak an animation in, which was quite nice.

The numbers are now up to 1,390 renders and 22 animations.

But yeah, I mostly embraced the bum lifestyle while I was at my parents place and didn't get any writing done cos I was too busy stuffing my face with some banging Christmas dinner and trying to stop my drunken uncles from fighting the chickens outside.

Ily<3

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey, y'all!

Not much to say this week. The PC shutting off while I was away shafted me over this week as well since I now have basically 2 weeks worth of renders in my queue waiting to get rendered out.

Anyway, the numbers are now up to 1,466 renders and 31 animations.

I also posed and rendered out January Wallpapers but they weren't as good as I wanted them to be so I'll do a second set and post both once they're done.

Ily<3

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey, y'all!

I can't even lie, I have the worst creative block known to man where I can't seem to enjoy anything I pose or write at the moment. Hoping I can get back into a good groove soon-ish, cause this shit stinks.

Shoutout to my lovely blender person, Kvout for helping me out with an environment. It was a bit of a bitch to fix all the shaders in Daz but I eventually made it work and it looks quite nice I think.

Anyway, the numbers are up to 1,510 renders and 32 animations.

Ily<3

xortor

May 3, 2018
the weird thing about this game is i got into a relationship with Paige and i still get scenes that i cant say to no to in where i kiss or flirt with other girls, is it a harem game and she doesnt care or am i cheating without being able to stop it.
I dont really mind if its harem or not but right now im just left confused and i dont know whats going on,does being in a relationship even matter for the story at all?
In adult relationships, going out with someone does not mean you are boyfriend and girlfriend or in an exclusive relationship. Such things only come about after a discussion and agreement by both parties on the subject. The weird thing would be to automatically assume those things without such a conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: Aelth and Penkovsky
4.10 star(s) 47 Votes