NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Dev Update 03/27/24

Hey, y’all!
Still testing shit, expanding scenes and adding music. Honestly the most boring part of the dev cycle cos everything seems to move so slow and shit.
The numbers are now up to 2,072 and 42 animations.
Kinda ran out of actual in-game previews, so here’s a look at one of the image gallery rewards for this upcoming chapter:)
That’s about it.
Stay safe<3

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Dev Update 03/27/24

Hey, y’all!
Still testing shit, expanding scenes and adding music. Honestly the most boring part of the dev cycle cos everything seems to move so slow and shit.
The numbers are now up to 2,072 and 42 animations.
Kinda ran out of actual in-game previews, so here’s a look at one of the image gallery rewards for this upcoming chapter:)
That’s about it.
Stay safe<3
LizaS you see the best girl? :love: :Kappa:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

As some of you may know, I had to unpublish the Elite tier for a while due to custom requests taking up too much dev time.
I've been trying to think of different benefits for the tier, till I finally remembered something y'all have been asking for (1 person asked).

I would like to introduce the newest benefit for the Elite tier...

Alyssa's Jars!
Her jars are in high demand and won't last long. Order now while supplies last!!!

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

7 hours ago
Hey, y'all!

Another week slumming away adding music and extending a few scenes. I'm still stuck on Alyssa's scene and I'm not quite sure how to end it, and I've been trying to figure it out for the longest time. I'm gonna try to finish it this week so I can finally start wrapping shit up.

I used a tiny test render I made (a part of the in-game rewards) for this week's preview.

The numbers are now up to 2,100 and 44 animations.

That’s about it.
Stay safe<3

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Dev Update 04/11/24
7 hours ago
Hey, y'all!

Another week slumming away adding music and extending a few scenes. I'm still stuck on Alyssa's scene and I'm not quite sure how to end it, and I've been trying to figure it out for the longest time. I'm gonna try to finish it this week so I can finally start wrapping shit up.

I used a tiny test render I made (a part of the in-game rewards) for this week's preview.

The numbers are now up to 2,100 and 44 animations.

That’s about it.
Stay safe<3
Is that a test render for schinoize? :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS and soprano31

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

30 minutes ago
Hey, y'all!

I just wanna go ahead and say we're super close to release! I'm probably sending testers the beta build in the next couple of days, and if my own test runs were any indication, it's pretty much all set barring some minor typos and such I may have missed.

This update cycle was by far my most stressful yet. I honestly don't even have any excuses for it. My ass is just slow and got insane creativity blocks where I would just stare at the script for hours, not knowing what to write next or how to follow up the dialogue.

But that'll all be over and done with soon, and I couldn't be happier to finally move on to the next chapter.

The numbers are now at 2,130 images and 40 animations. Yes, the animation count went down 'cause I had to scrap the Alyssa scene I mentioned last week and pivot to something else (which I should've done weeks ago).

The preview for this week is a little treat from that new scene.

That’s about it.
Stay safe<3

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

30 minutes ago
Hey, y'all!

I just wanna go ahead and say we're super close to release! I'm probably sending testers the beta build in the next couple of days, and if my own test runs were any indication, it's pretty much all set barring some minor typos and such I may have missed.

This update cycle was by far my most stressful yet. I honestly don't even have any excuses for it. My ass is just slow and got insane creativity blocks where I would just stare at the script for hours, not knowing what to write next or how to follow up the dialogue.

But that'll all be over and done with soon, and I couldn't be happier to finally move on to the next chapter.

The numbers are now at 2,130 images and 40 animations. Yes, the animation count went down 'cause I had to scrap the Alyssa scene I mentioned last week and pivot to something else (which I should've done weeks ago).

The preview for this week is a little treat from that new scene.

That’s about it.
Stay safe<3
LizaS NebulousShooter why is she just standing there and not sitting on my face? :Kappa:

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes