NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Me? A day late for a dev update? Nah, dawg. I'm just keeping you on your toes.

Hey, y'all!

Not much to say this week. The renders were rendering, the animations were animating, and the words didn't do shit 'cause I suck at writing.

Anyway, I ended up getting 3 more animations done as I mentioned in the previous dev update. Y'all better not skip them or I'll cry.

As for the renders, they're now up to 1,145 (with a ton more in the queue thanks to the animations taking forever to render), which may seem small, but I promise it's average-sized :(

But yeah, that’s about it for this week. Gonna work on Leslie's scenes this week.
Stay safe.
ily<3

Sep 3, 2020
I'm too much of a lazy mf to learn blender, dawg

Alyssa, Athena, Brooke, Jordan, Leslie, Paige. There may be one or two girls who get full on endings, but I wouldn't necessarily call them main LIs.
brother please I'm having a panic attack

my heartbroken please tell me she's a love interest

please tell me I can end up with her in the end

as a monogamy player who only likes to be with one girl until the end

she's the only one I love and apologize if you answer me

before I have a bad memory
screenshot0005.png

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 4001331

Sorry, Alyssa earned that title ages ago. :)
truth be told I don't recall anything about this game never got around to replaying it yet lol. But I do remember the redhead was my favorite and the others were okay for me last I played. Can't decide right now if I want to replay this sooner or wait for the next update. Might go with sooner cause I saw there is a hand holding scene.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes