AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I still only like:
View attachment 4008652
If that upsets anyone, not my problem. :ROFLMAO:
I forgot most of the characters in this one yet to replay it but this here is the best girl for me. The only one I somewhat can remember lol
While Leslie is my Fav (she is a definition of cuteness to me :p ), I also like Brooke a lot.
If there were more content with Brooke probably I would say they are tied.

Really looking forward to new content with this sexy blondie.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
UGHHHHH... I really just did a Brooke run just because of this stupid post.

View attachment 4009931 View attachment 4009932 View attachment 4009933
Hand holding im in

Bro why does she have the schinoize option a.k.a handholding? What's next - headpats? :cautious: :Kappa:
o you really don't understand how some of us sexual deviants work. After hand holding comes head pats then comes hugging , cuddles and finally nose boops. If you show hand holding I expect to see all those things for max wholesome and romantic scenes.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Hey, y'all!

I was gonna drop another Leslie preview this week till I realized I have yet to use Brooke in these little weekly previews, so here's her hiding or something. Whoever can guess what she's sneaking on gets a cookie and a kiss on the lips.

But yeah, still working on this Leslie scene and it's pretty damn cute so far. I joke a lot about my favorite Westview girl being whoever gives me the least amount of problems render-wise, and Leslie topped that list for most of the week... that is until she made my fucking PC crash twice when overnight rendering, so she's tossed back to the bottom of the barrel. Feed her to the sharks.

Anyway, the numbers are up to 1,215 renders and 23 animations.

That’s about it for this week.
Stay safe.
ily<3

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
I forgot most of the characters in this one yet to replay it but this here is the best girl for me. The only one I somewhat can remember lol
While Leslie is my Fav (she is a definition of cuteness to me :p ), I also like Brooke a lot.
If there were more content with Brooke probably I would say they are tied.

Really looking forward to new content with this sexy blondie.
I also found myself liking Paige on my last playthru. Go figure. :oops:

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes