• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes
D

Deleted member 2694590

Is there a reason the animations are not seen in the VN? Where exactly does one put the animations that are downloaded separately in? When you run the VN by default it seems something isnt right, theres some untranslated dialouge and that one line calling you a faggot. Gotta wonder if there is malicious code in here or not?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Is there a reason the animations are not seen in the VN? Where exactly does one put the animations that are downloaded separately in? When you run the VN by default it seems something isnt right, theres some untranslated dialouge and that one line calling you a faggot. Gotta wonder if there is malicious code in here or not?
everything has already been explained in previous posts but most of the animations were from chapter 1, the current version is chapter 2 but has chapter 1s content in in its just not accessible cause the dev is an idiot, someone posted a fan made patch further back that makes chapter 1 playable again, i havent bothered with chapter 2 but from what i heard there werent any new animations so all the animations are for chapter 1 so check it out. as for the untranslated stuff thats just the translator being incompetent

munnybunny

Nov 12, 2020
any way to run this in Linux? I've had no luck throws the same errors as most rpg MV games can't even get those to run without throwing failed to load png errors honestly any help with either of that would be great

D

Deleted member 2694590

Can someone update the links? For the Chapter 1 link is it the one linked by user Hargas on page 12 of this VN?
The Cabin in the woods that was linked ends after a footjob and one of the linked Wet Nightmares ends right after shes on her back with her panties. They both feel incomplete and incorrect versions.
Where does the scenes in the 1st page screenshots show up at and the animated scenes as well? Compressed version did not work either.

Last edited by a moderator:

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
I tried but couldn't open any of the images in resources/Graphics/Pictures. Could someone please rip all of the art for the game?

mondy159

Dec 16, 2018
Wet Nightmares [Chapter 2 - 1.1.15 Patreon] erkerut

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 113 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
@JokerLeader link is dead

2gandhy2

Dec 2, 2020
hay alguna manera de pasar el capitulo 2 al español? porque veo que por momentos se convierte en español y pienso que en su código esta todo en español y que usa algún tipo de traductor a ingles, alguien sabe si se puede pasar al español completamente.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
God damn that was a garbage waste of time.
On top of that, any dev that feels the need to say "X amount of hours went into this, consider donating" needs to reconsider forcing players to see that message for 30 seconds. If the game is good and the time has been well spent, people will notice. The work should speak for itself. No point saying 1.5k hours went into it if you write like 2 sentences per hour. Obviously that's extremely slow but you get my point. Terrible game with boring writing and next to no H content.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
God damn that was a garbage waste of time.
On top of that, any dev that feels the need to say "X amount of hours went into this, consider donating" needs to reconsider forcing players to see that message for 30 seconds. If the game is good and the time has been well spent, people will notice. The work should speak for itself. No point saying 1.5k hours went into it if you write like 2 sentences per hour. Obviously that's extremely slow but you get my point. Terrible game with boring writing and next to no H content.
read the thread, you downloaded incomplete pseudo sequel

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes