VN Others Abandoned Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
I see this and the Cabin in the Woods thread, are they one and the same or same character but differing plots? looking at the itch.io page doesnt show cabin in the woods for me

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
while chapter 2 feels like a buggy half finished crapshoot, the girl is.....sexy enough, but this game is different than most i've played. Mainly that when it has a file structure which exposes the pictures/videos it uses, I can view them ahead of time because reasons. But with this game, every picture I try to open in any file program says its bad, yet I can view them in the game perfectly. How is this done, is this some kind of encryption of sorts to the code of the pictures themselves, making them ONLY viewable while running the game, or can I actually view them somehow without windows telling me they're corrupted to all hell?

Ravic22

Oct 4, 2020
Was subbed to this creator on Patreon for a while. Seems like after Kinky Fridays picked his character up Wet Nightmares just got completely sidelined. Pretty sad, I really enjoyed where it was going too.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Was subbed to this creator on Patreon for a while. Seems like after Kinky Fridays picked his character up Wet Nightmares just got completely sidelined. Pretty sad, I really enjoyed where it was going too.
We are in active development for Wet Nightmares right now, what do ya mean?

Ravic22

Oct 4, 2020
We are in active development for Wet Nightmares right now, what do ya mean?
I mean this game is over a year old and has barely budged... Glad to see K.F. is paying to have it finished now at least.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I mean this game is over a year old and has barely budged... Glad to see K.F. is paying to have it finished now at least.
Yeah we kinda stole the main dev for our other games before we started this one. Whoops.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
How come there are animations in the animation pack that aren't present in chapter 1 or 2? They'd be better with sound and accompanying text but they don't seem to be in the game anywhere.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
How come there are animations in the animation pack that aren't present in chapter 1 or 2? They'd be better with sound and accompanying text but they don't seem to be in the game anywhere.
Magic I guess, we are still building the game so it will not be optimised and we are moving animations around depending on the build.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
So it isn't yet set in stone which animations will be where in the story? Guess that makes sense.
On the subject of animations I hope we get some climax animations for whenever the MC cums, those don't seem to be a thing yet and not sure if that's because they'd be quite a bit of work or just because the MC hasn't orgasmed yet at any point in the story.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
So it isn't yet set in stone which animations will be where in the story? Guess that makes sense.
On the subject of animations I hope we get some climax animations for whenever the MC cums, those don't seem to be a thing yet and not sure if that's because they'd be quite a bit of work or just because the MC hasn't orgasmed yet at any point in the story.
There isn't any narrative points of climax yet. At least in there released versions we have put out.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes