VN Others Abandoned Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

brazilla

May 30, 2021
I mean, if you just trying to promote your game here, at least specify clearly this is an demo on the 1st page. Spending time downloaded and yet not what we expected, this is totally bullshit. If you really don't care how we feel, why bother posting it here?

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I mean, if you just trying to promote your game here, at least specify clearly this is an demo on the 1st page. Spending time downloaded and yet not what we expected, this is totally bullshit. If you really don't care how we feel, why bother posting it here?
Considering we do not choose if the game gets added here that seems a little strange to complain about. I am sure the time you wasted will one day be returned to you from the void.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I'm not referring to this game specifically but F95Zone is like a library, which is why even broken or unfinished games are included.
Source: I'm a former jr uploader

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Hi Help/Question

DOWNLOAD i download English and what is Animation download for? ? do i need that to add to main game?

Bonran991

May 11, 2020
Wet Nightmares [Chapter 2 - 1.1.15 Patreon] erkerut

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 113 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Broken link

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
so, 2 years since last uptade, wonder why not put it on hold or abandoned tag
Hate to say it, but if you googled a little you would know we are building the game and very recently released a build (like 3 days ago). Check yo facts.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
How the hell do you play this game.
Seriously.
I can't change settings, because only the buttons work, the "sliders" don't do anything after 10 minutes of trying to change them, and I can't go back to the main menu, because that button doesn't work either.
On top of that, settings don't save, so when I closed the game so I could go back to the main menu, and checked settings cause it started full-screen (I set it to Windowed), I find they're back, as if I never changed anything.

Jan 31, 2022
i wish people would standardize using 0.x increments for games that don't have a full start to finish story... wait i assume that's what's going on here based on the other comments...

grohotor

May 15, 2020
so, why is the patreon under review ? what weird rules does this break ?

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes