VN Others Abandoned Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
So its the same character from Pieces of my heart.... And in that game, she basically used the equivalent of Tinder and fucked another dude.... Even if that other dude was another iteration of me being the player character, I'm not really feeling the re-used character vibe. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
I tried POMH but never saw a girl like this one.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Ghost girl is kinda completely flat, maybe Patreon's cracking down on anything that looks too loli
She is completely flat like an ironing board, yes. Some women are.
She, however, has a very female lower body and Patreon cannot be that stupid.

IF her lower body was skinny too, I would understand and guess this girl to be around 10-12 years old, making it obviously against both Rule 7, Patreon, and various laws including those in the US and most UN member nations.

BUT Samara says she's twenty something. And, her lower body doesn't look like a child's (or a teenager's actually).

The only thing is, law states that any character, whether or not it is real life photos/video, drawn, or 3D animated/stills, must be visually at least 18 years of age. I would guess this character to be above that, but maybe anorexic.

(I know she's supposedly dead, but that leaves a LOT of explanations some time around 2080 when they get it done).

• Angry
Reactions: saynu

Shadefang

Jul 16, 2018

IF her lower body was skinny too, I would understand and guess this girl to be around 10-12 years old, making it obviously against both Rule 7, Patreon, and various laws including those in the US and most UN member nations.

BUT Samara says she's twenty something. And, her lower body doesn't look like a child's (or a teenager's actually).

The only thing is, law states that any character, whether or not it is real life photos/video, drawn, or 3D animated/stills, must be visually at least 18 years of age. I would guess this character to be above that, but maybe anorexic.

(I know she's supposedly dead, but that leaves a LOT of explanations some time around 2080 when they get it done).
Unfortunately patreon doesn't care what the law says, it cares about what people get pissy about and what payment processers tell them to.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019

Yeah, I'm not saying she is a loli, but Patreon is notoriously over-zealous on adult content so I wouldn't be surprised if that's their reason

CorrinTheWeeb

Aug 11, 2018
Just commenting to say that, wow, never thought that I would see this game ever really picked up again. Although it's minor and barely any improvements, glad to see there's at least SOME hope.

I only came back to this because I saw a youtube video on it.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Just commenting to say that, wow, never thought that I would see this game ever really picked up again. Although it's minor and barely any improvements, glad to see there's at least SOME hope.

I only came back to this because I saw a youtube video on it.
We are porting to a better engine. Then work will resume.

Reactions: SardanticDecay

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
The amount of annoying ass bugs this has is greatly annoying...

Needs more content as well, hopefully more of dominating and making this girl your slave.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Horker14
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes