VN Others Abandoned Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so if I go into options the game just get block? and I need to re start it? art might be good but that its not enought to go through all this every time

Sep 12, 2017
Have to constantly restart since the text gets stuck, there are no animations, there's only 3 slightly sexual images
One where a dick is on her cheek
One where her legs are spread apart to see her underwear
and One where she has a slight moaning face
Then the game ends, there's nothing to this game, where are the screenshots from?
Edit: i'm gonna try https://f95zone.to/threads/cabin-in-the-woods-final-erkerut.88609/ instead
This thread should be removed honestly

Last edited:

JizzKing

Mar 29, 2020
is there a chapter 1 or something? Because she be saying she gave me head but I don't think I've seen that

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
So the game don’t really work for me, i got a starting scene where i see the girl and she saidnshe is very exited to show her story and that we have to wait for december on patreon then the game fade to bacl and nothing happen.
The game isn’t frozen or anything since i can still acces the settigs by right clicking.

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
So! The Wet Nightmares alpha release has happened on itch.io! Demo is available for free.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
So! The Wet Nightmares alpha release has happened on itch.io! Demo is available for free.
Yep we just released a few hours ago. We will be updating our version of Wet Nightmares to make it a full commercial product. This includes making it choice based with 8ish endings rather than kenetic, having full English copy (see the demo for an example of that in action), more focus on horror and sex, possibly some voice acting, and a big push for QOL features and such.

Hope you all enjoy the new version!

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
Yep we just released a few hours ago. We will be updating our version of Wet Nightmares to make it a full commercial product. This includes making it choice based with 8ish endings rather than kenetic, having full English copy (see the demo for an example of that in action), more focus on horror and sex, possibly some voice acting, and a big push for QOL features and such.

Hope you all enjoy the new version!
Do it quietly though, developer will most likely get a word and attempt to take down this thread (Like it happened with Waifuhub. Developers are being one hell of a greedy nowadays).

• Angry
Reactions: wahnsinn

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Do it quietly though, developer will most likely get a word and attempt to take down this thread (Like it happened with Waifuhub. Developers are being one hell of a greedy nowadays).
I don't understand, I am the publisher working with the developer to make the game way better and a much more appealing video game. We won't be taking it down.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: atr0phy

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
I don't understand, I am the publisher working with the developer to make the game way better and a much more appealing video game. We won't be taking it down.
It's just me being paranoid. There are been already incidents with games threads being taken down or branded with tag "abandoned" because of DMCA (Waifuhub and Mario's Missing). I hope you understand my reason for distrust.
I also question myself if the game is worthy of it's rating. While the art-style and h-scenes are looking good, I do not like exactly like the fact that MC is made one hell of an asshole (who is also a murderer) and the girl being practically a skeleton. I'm not exactly picky, but...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: atr0phy

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
It's just me being paranoid. There are been already incidents with games threads being taken down or branded with tag "abandoned" because of DMCA (Waifuhub and Mario's Missing). I hope you understand my reason for distrust.
I also question myself if the game is worthy of it's rating. While the art-style and h-scenes are looking good, I do not like exactly like the fact that MC is made one hell of an asshole (who is also a murderer) and the girl being practically a skeleton. I'm not exactly picky, but...
No accounting for tastes but this is the story he wanted to build, I have a hands-off approach to it all. However, the game won't be dmca'ed by us or the developer, like I said we are working together to build it.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Back reading this post, I see a few people hatting the MC...

Can someone give a quick synopsis on the plot?

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes