VN Others Abandoned Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

starlight103

May 4, 2018
So I don't know what's up with my game, but I get to the part where you're searching outside the cabin to see if anyone else was around, and then I get a "No start scene selected" black screen. Anyone else having this issue?
im having the same issue. anyone have a fix or is this just a troll as part of the game? is it where this part ends? is it the same for mac users?

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
im having the same issue. anyone have a fix or is this just a troll as part of the game? is it where this part ends? is it the same for mac users?
I don't think that's the case because earlier comments were talking about the bj scene, so it must be in there. We're just getting cucked xD

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
After just looking at the example art for this, i can now put people into 2 categories. First category is normal people - meaning people whom, when confronted with something like this in the woods would reach for a shotgun and scream zombie before blowing its head off. Second category, the weird people whom, when seeing this in the woods would think to themselves, "how can i get my dick inside of this?"
Feels very accurate to me lol
id have gave her a bowl of soup or something warm and let her sleep in my bed while I sleep on the floor.....though if she wanted to go to town I wouldn't complain

jaseena

Nov 13, 2018
id have gave her a bowl of soup or something warm and let her sleep in my bed while I sleep on the floor.....though if she wanted to go to town I wouldn't complain

I sure as hell wouldn't give a rando my bed. Couch or floor with the intruder tbh.

Crome18

May 9, 2017
the sadness when you read through all the mc lines and start to hate him just to end uo at a screen where it says "No start scene selected" that was alot of fun (nope) and i didnt even get to see anything lewd. I do like the art tho.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darth Sidious

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
the sadness when you read through all the mc lines and start to hate him just to end uo at a screen where it says "No start scene selected" that was alot of fun (nope) and i didnt even get to see anything lewd. I do like the art tho.
Looks like whoever updated the thread didn't check if there was differences between the demo and the patreon version. I'm going to reupload the previous version we had considering this version thats up has less content.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Returned the old links but I don't believe we ever had a patreon version for the mac so unfortunately mac users are stuck with the demo until we get a windows version equivalent.

Reactions: jolooooo
D

Deleted member 1375282

Art? great. Premise? Great. Legit creepy in the first bit, and the little bit of animation for the one major scene was enough to completely hold my attention (still "scenes" tend to get on my nerves). All commendable work.

But this main character needs

to

DIE

a long and agonizing death holy FUCK he's such a goddamn tool

... I could see this being kinda an episodic thing where Samara shows up for different people and the player takes on the role of various characters with different drives and attitudes toward her but this particular dude is a complete dick. And he's written WELL as a complete dick, and she responds to him WELL as a complete dick, but he's still a complete dick. Playing as him doesn't make me feel powerful, it just makes me feel mean.

Which... I guess means hey, the writer did his job. Kudos. Even negative emotions can be useful. The real shame would be not feeling anything at all, which a lot of half-baked v0.1 titles on this site tend to do, and you avoided that pretty marvelously.

But I really REALLY hope there's a palate cleanser on the horizon. I felt like I had to wash my hands and pet my fiancee's dog just to make up for the absolute douchecanoe I just spent 30 minutes in the shoes of.

TL;DR, keeping my eyes on this one, good job doing something different

But hey at least he will die not by a ghost girl but an pissed off
ghost girl last thing he will see is this face yikes :eek::ROFLMAO: Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
I just love the art and writing style ! I actully like how the mc is shown here, he cant finish his novel while the deadlines are nearing and its affecting his mental state very badly (its his big chance and the stress is pilling up) + he is alone in the middle of nowhere. We can see how paranoid he is (and if he really killed the girl, that could also afect his behaviour and could instill fear of strangers) he might as well have a mental breakdown at some point if our cute little stranger wont help him and becomes his muse so he can finish the cursed novel.

Reactions: AnyadVok
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes