• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
Hey guys, do you have any idea how i can even start the game? It might be bugging for me because i get no option to click play

Dec 14, 2018
This game 10000% deserves horror tag.
I really hope that I will see more chapters of this game.

Last edited:

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
The scariest thing here is the protagonist himself.
Also, she apparently looks normal to him.
Edit: Let me put it that way: If anyone deserves to die of dysentery, it's him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dyhart

elvenroot

Jul 31, 2017
The MC makes me wanna strangle him to death. Didn't thought that he was related to those disappearances until he said "Not even close"... total douche... i'm pretty much seeing a different route in the story if the MC had a different personality altogether...

Reactions: Jack O Man

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
This had potential, untill the character I was playing as revealed himself to be the worlds biggest cunt. All I can really look forward to now is his death. Whoopee I guess.

Reactions: Jack O Man

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
'No Start Scene Selected' with black background. Anyone knows anything about it?

So far it seems interesting. But I want to say something. I would personaly rip this guy's teeth out for being such an asshole.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
'No Start Scene Selected' with black background. Anyone knows anything about it?

So far it seems interesting. But I want to say something. I would personaly rip this guy's teeth out for being such an asshole.
im having the same issue...and fuck this mc hes horrible

• Sad
Reactions: CreepyGhost

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
After just looking at the example art for this, i can now put people into 2 categories. First category is normal people - meaning people whom, when confronted with something like this in the woods would reach for a shotgun and scream zombie before blowing its head off. Second category, the weird people whom, when seeing this in the woods would think to themselves, "how can i get my dick inside of this?"
Feels very accurate to me lol

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
So I don't know what's up with my game, but I get to the part where you're searching outside the cabin to see if anyone else was around, and then I get a "No start scene selected" black screen. Anyone else having this issue?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes