Jul 28, 2020
Horny midnight post coming through you have been warned, fellow kings.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE BROS. I CONSTANTLY REFRESH PAGE TO SEE THE PROGRESS TRACKER BUT IT'S STILL NOT HAPPENING FAST ENOUGH. LOOK AT THOSE BIG MILKIES OF MYRTLE AND SERENA. I WANT TO SUCK ON THOSE MILKIES WHY IS THE ART SO GOOD OH LORD I AM SO PENT UP. MAGICNUTS YOU CAN STILL SAVE THE CHRISTMAS I WILL KIDNAP A COUPLE CODE MONKEY FRIENDS OF MINE AND SEND THEM YOUR WAY. YOU TWO JUST FOCUS ON JUICY SEXEH SCENES AND KEEP DRAWING MILKIES.

We will observe your career with great interest.
Thank you for being here, Chancellor. Can we count on senate's support for this project ?

Laiueo

Dec 25, 2020
Can someone please tell me how to get the moon berry. I have got the hint but I still can't find It. It's making me crazy!!!

WhamBamKam

Nov 26, 2020
The game looks rather good visually, BUT, at v.3 it has barely any content in it and thread was last updated in september... I guess it is another "dead" project, a shame tho.
??? What do you mean? The Devs post weekly updates on their progress. Its not dead.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
The game looks rather good visually, BUT, at v.3 it has barely any content in it and thread was last updated in september... I guess it is another "dead" project, a shame tho.
There's a progress tracker in the OP they update daily. New release it's 91'1% completed... so this project looks quite good to me to be dead

Fearless13

Dec 26, 2020
Türkçe çeviriyi uyguladıktan sonra oyun direkt olarak Türkçe başlamazsa, ekli "zzz" dosyasını indirin ve "game" klasörüne atın.

Some friends stated in the language patches that the game does not start in the language they want. Although this problem is a very exceptional case, its solution is simple. This problem will disappear when you write the language they want in the language section of the attached file and put it in the "game" folder.
View attachment 893557 View attachment 893558 View attachment 893560
GÜNCELLEME - 10.11.2020

Türkçe Çeviri - v.0.3.01 İNDİRME LİNKİ - -
ALTERNATİF

Arkadaşlar oyunun %100 Türkçe çevirisini paylaşıyorum sizinle. Görseller dahil son sürümün çevirisidir ve manuel çeviri dosyasıdır. Hatalar varsa bana bildirin bir sonraki güncellemede düzeltmeye çalışacağım. Oyunun geliştiricisi magicnuts' a çeviri kitini paylaştığı için teşekkür ederim.

Kurulum; Bildiğiniz üzere, indirdiğiniz dosyaları "game" klasörüne kopyalamanız yeterli. Oyunu beğendiyseniz geliştiricisini desteklemeyi unutmayın.

UPDATE - 10.11.2020

Turkish Translation - v.0.3.01 DOWNLOAD LINK - -
ALTERNATIVE

Friends, I'm sharing the 100% Turkish translation of the game with you. It is the translation of the latest version including images and it is a manual translation file. If there are errors let me know I'll try to fix it in the next update. Thank you to the game's developer magicnuts for sharing the translation kit.

Setup; As you know, just copy the downloaded files to the "game" folder. If you like the game, don't forget to support its developer.
I can't do the game in English. Please show it in more detail.

Reactions: krobelus07

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
The game has pretty big updates, and comes with hand drawn environment/art...three months between updates is not really long compared to similar games ( that usually take way longer).

Reactions: Safkol

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
no dude you're not the only one. I check it daily too but I think the dev's been putting up the same thing for about 10days
Here's the progress in the last 10 days (we took 2 days off, and yesterday I uploaded the wrong image and fixed it on Discord after I woke up):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2020
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat: Please read the last few pages of posts and/or check out the Discord linked in the original post to see how super not-dead this project is.

Reactions: DirtyMario

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Here's the progress in the last 10 days (we took 2 days off, and yesterday I uploaded the wrong image and fixed it on Discord after I woke up):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That progress tracker look clearer than SS's.
I wonder what's going to happen to the (old-young) Celestina now, people are really complaining about everything :cautious:

Reactions: magicnuts
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes