magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
magicnuts
Hi, can you provide us tips for game developers how to plan things to release? Do you use any tutorials how to create milestones etc?
Hi. I don't know if I'm the right person to give tips, to be honest.
What you mean by milestones? I guess the answer is 'no, as we're not following any tutorials.

Reactions: Ghostly

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this but does anyone have a game similar to this?
In terms of the style of the characters (not being rendered more like drawings)

I don't know if i made myself clear enough but i don't know how to explain it haha
It's not like you are going to be lynched but if you are afraid that your question might lead to an off topic discussion you could always ask for recommendations here instead:

https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/

It's a bit more respectful to the devs too if they are active in the thread. Like they are in this case.

Good Luck & Happy New Year

Last edited:

Obiiwans

Dec 29, 2020
It's not like you are going to be lynched but if you are afraid that your question might lead to a off topic discussion you could always ask for recommendations here:

https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/

It's a bit more respectful to the devs too if they are active in the thread. Like they are in this case.

Good Luck.
I'm fairly new to the forum so i was not sure where to go and i don't wanna disrespect the devs that's why i was not sure if i should ask or not.
But since i liked this game so much i wanted to find something similar while i wait for next updates.
I will ask there thanks!

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
when u take the nudity/lewd stuff out and it's still a game you'd play :)
great art style, fantastic even, more than decent story, made me laugh a couple of times, and as a lewd game, pretty nice scenes
a 9/10 for me
Couldn't have put it better into words, and that's why this game is a gem. If other games on the forum were measured the same, a lot of them wouldn't pass the bar.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1609528350320.png

Hi everybody.
Happy new year!
I hope you've had a lot of fun celebrating the end of 2020, and may you have a great year ahead!

Refunds:
We'll refund the Dec subs for patrons joining us in the final days of last month if they continue to be patrons in Jan. If you're one of those patrons and I haven't refunded you by the next Friday, I might have missed you, so do send me a message on Patreon, and we'll fix it asap.

Sundays:
Now that the Dec holidays have ended, we'll be back to our previous schedule and take Sundays off. So the progress tracker will be back to being updated six days a week.

Weekly progress:
Most of what Chestnut drew last week involved the artworks of the upcoming sex scenes. She also did the last batch of expressions for the sprites because as I was editing and re-posing the quests, I thought we could improve some scenes with extra hands and faces.
I finished editing the text and polishing the content. I also wrote, coded, and posed Myrtle's new convos (seven of them, I believe), showing different options and text depending on the quest you're doing.

Next week's plan:
Chestnut will finish the art of the remaining sex scenes.
Starting tomorrow, I will be animating and coding the sex scenes and adding them to the game. I'm sure the base artwork will need to be edited/tweaked after we try to animate them, and that's another task that Chestnut will have to do.

That's all folks
Have a great weekend

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Hmm, not meant to offend anyone, so I am sorry if I did. And I am actually VERY glad the game and devs is alive and kicking. I agree that this game, once completed, would be a true diamond, since it is kiting to my fav fetishes (if "to be added" list in game to be trusted), so best of all to dev team and their project.

Reactions: magicnuts

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
A weekly report? How lovely. Now that is a well maintained project, unlike many creators who disappear for months without pausing their patreons. I have quit Patreon and boycott them since they started censoring and banning creators for political reasons. If you ever create a Subscribestar account, I will hop in right away.

nash-

Mar 25, 2020
A weekly report? How lovely. Now that is a well maintained project, unlike many creators who disappear for months without pausing their patreons. I have quit Patreon and boycott them since they started censoring and banning creators for political reasons. If you ever create a Subscribestar account, I will hop in right away.
Yeah, also not sure if you've seen it but they have progress bars on their website too, the transparency is great.

Ho St

Jul 18, 2020
Have you ever thought about including genderbender content in your game?

It could be temporary for example with a quest where our MC has to go somewhere where only females are allowed.
At first he tries it with simple crossdressing but finds out that is not enough so he has to find a way to turn into a woman.
The transformation could be done either via a magic spell provided by one of the elf characters or via some kind of potion that has to be mixed by Rose or by simply finding the right magical object.

For permanent genderchange you would need of course a character who is not our MC.
The only characters so far in the game who come to mind are one of the guards (NOT KEVIN) or our friend the hunter.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just spent my afternoon playing it. Superb art! Myrtle is divine!
I enjoyed finally putting Holly in her place, although just dry humping left a sour taste.
Really curious to learn why Rose is so reluctant to get laid, as well the girly trunk - will it become a dryad?
The pixie storyline was cute and Lana seems to be a fun person to be around.
The princess is a bitch, though.

The dialogue is funny and I laughed at some moments. One thing I liked a lot was the super-helpful tip system. I dislike cryptic tips a lot, and this game delivers exact the opposite!

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes