Theatrikos

Oct 19, 2019
Recently downloaded and played the game. The aforementioned award is truly well deserved! But the story is compelling too! So little (compared to the finished game I would presume) content and the storywriting and dialogs are so full! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: magicnuts

orangesoda_

Jul 14, 2020
Playing the game so far and Serena and MC's dynamic is too funny, it just reminds me of Link and Zelda in the old Legend Of Zelda cartoon. It's quite fitting considering the whole fantasy setting as well.

"excuuuuse me"

lmao yeah it really is similar to Link and Zeldas dynamic. The dialog in What a Legend is really good, probably the best that i've ever come across in these games. Side note, man what the hell is this cartoon. Link is such a douche haha

Xyclos

Feb 8, 2018
Tarda un monton cuando saldra ?
Lo primero, esto es un foro en inglés, así que si quieres comunicarte en español asegúrate de poner también una traducción para que los demás usuarios puedan entenderte.

Y segundo, en la página inicial tienes el link de la web del juego, donde el autor muestra de forma clara el estado actual de progreso para la proxima actualización ( ). Espero haberte ayudado. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
This art is so freaking good. I adore this team soo much! Can't wait to actually try it. Anyone knows what's the actual direction for the story? Becoming a King or something more fun? :cool:

Reactions: magicnuts

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
so I'm here from Summertime Saga -

is the art anything like that (I mean are there animations or just still images)
saw the first preview - so it's animated aight

also how grindy is it?

finally, can the old man(cover pic) fuck any chicks in the game

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes