bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I like most of what I have seen, a few hours in. I just wish we had more of a balance of realistic breasts and asses in games. I am not really looking for loli type stuff but I would like to see more AA, A, B and C cups, less 95% of female characters in games having DD or bigger boobs. Also, a nice cute butt more often than hella junk in the trunk. Balance in all things.

Reactions: Remplier

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
"The gameplay consists of choosing characters and pursuing their stories (if you choose to do a character's story you will see all her content, eventually) and as such explicit in-game choices are merely flavor text or non-sexual variations."

Shouldnt the game get the "kinetic-novel" tag for this?
I mean if i get to choose between 2 dishes for breakfast its still meaningless. If all choices are on the same lvl of importance than IMO it can also have none of these choices at all.
if it was a visual novel sure, but it's not it's point and click game. Is monkey island a kinect novel? no, is leisure suit larry one? no, because they are not visual novels, see how the tags above only say ren'py and not visual novel. If you want to judge it, do it based on these games and not a visual novel.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
At some point most people will probably realize that good 2D art with decent cut- and sex scenes simply takes a given amount of time. There's no way to increase the speed unless you reduce their quality/numbers (or hire another artist).

Chestnut seems to be doing her best and that's really all one can expect.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
At some point most people will probably realize that good 2D art with decent cut- and sex scenes simply takes a given amount of time. There's no way to increase the speed unless you reduce the quality (or hire another artist).

Chestnut seems to be doing her best and that's really all one can expect.
plus every update has high quality animations and decent length to boot, I don't know many 2d art games with that many details out there. Being addicted to this game is bittersweet, I don't want to wait.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
What a game! At first looking at the images, I wasnt sure that I would like it, but after playing it, I changed my mind.
The game is simply amazing, but the devs are very very cruel ..... because this version (0.3.01) of the game ends just when everything was kicking up a notch and was getting even better.
It left me wanting more.

The female characters are all likeable even the ones that had a short introduction and little screen time.
The sex scenes we currenly got are nothing short of a tease of whats to come. I have absolute trust in the devs in this field.

The only thing I did not like about it, is that when you have a choice to do something, no matter what you pick, it always defaults to what you "should" have picked.... in other words , the illusion of choice.
Understandble but still enjoyable.

I don't know how to view this game tho. The feeling im getting from it is overall wholesome but at the same time degenerate.... if that makes sense ?
I dont know what to want from the game. Like should we focus on one girl and romance her or just romance and fuck all ?
Its a real struggle. But I enjoyed it.

Love this game. Im looking forward towards the next updates. Have to support the devs after playing this gem.

Side note: WHat the hell is Rose doing during the day ? My guess is that she is either fucking the monster in the cave or she is somekind of monster herself that transforms during the day ..... I rly want to know what she doing and why she is so secretive about it.

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
Why does the total polish go down instead of up? When I first DL this game it was at 91%, the other day 87%, now its 84%

Reactions: johndoe19

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Why does the total polish go down instead of up? When I first DL this game it was at 91%, the other day 87%, now its 84%
As Qevin said, the number of tasks usually doesn't go down but new jobs are added routinely as we play the game while making it and discover new bugs, or come across a dialogue, a sprite change, or an artwork that we think we can improve. These preplanned edits cause the percentage to go down.

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "magicnuts, publicación: 4927844, miembro: 1185605"]
Como dijo [USER = 1947072] Qevin [/ USER], la cantidad de tareas no suele disminuir, pero se agregan nuevos trabajos de forma rutinaria a medida que jugamos el juego mientras lo hacemos y descubrimos nuevos errores, o nos encontramos con un diálogo, un objeto cambio, o una obra de arte que creemos que podemos mejorar. Estas ediciones planificadas previamente hacen que el porcentaje baje.
[/CITAR]
when the new update comes out ??

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1610781114579.png

Hi everybody.
Spoiler warning: we'll be discussing the sexual content of the upcoming release (0.4); if you want the scenes to be a total surprise, stop reading, and the gist of the report is that we're almost done with creating and animating the sexy stuff, the largest part of the game left to do.
If you've read the last week's report, you know that we're working on the sex scenes. Here is a list of what's planned and how much work is left:
  • Blowjob - done.✅✅
  • Toying - done.✅✅
  • Vaginal sex 1 - WIP art, animation not done. ❌
  • Vaginal sex 2 - art done, WIP animation. ✅
  • Vaginal sex 3 (nude + dressed) - done.✅✅
  • Vaginal sex 4 + anal - done.✅✅
  • Double masturbation - not done. ❌❌

Notes:
  • We've included an extra scene because there was a nice moment in the game and we thought it would be a missed opportunity if we didn't add it.
  • There will be no more extra scenes, though.
  • I am slightly behind in animating but catching up.
  • The scenes above don't include the post-sex happy ending art. They will also need to be edited frame-by-frame to add bodily fluids and fix things that the skeletal mesh animation couldn't do.
  • I have written the sex talk (including pre and post-sex dialogues) for some of these scenes and will need to write the rest once we're done with the visual stuff.

What's left:
After we're done with the sex scenes, Chestnut will need to draw and finish the hidden photos, possibly design another achievement art, and edit all the art she's been working on these past months.
I will have to add the sex to the crystal ball, changing the way the buttons show there (to blurred images when not collected instead of a text), and edit the writing and the posing until we're happy with all of the dialogues.
Then we'll be testing the game and releasing it.

I know many of you are super eager to play the game; we understand it and feel the same. You've been incredibly patient with us, and we couldn't have been more grateful for your support, and we're working hard to finish the update and release it for you ASAP.
Have a great weekend.
Cheers

Frogvald

Aug 12, 2020
Good sense of humor, amazing artwork. Great, fun game.

So much boiling down to being at the right place at the right time of day though... Minor complaint, probably not an issue outside of marathon play sessions. The hint system helped immensely to find content I'd missed.

Reactions: magicnuts
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes