MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I'm probably not alone in this, hopefully, but I can't wait for Lana to get some content, something about a drunk elf wearing rags really appeals to me, I think it's the drunk elf aspect being a cute combo, plus you know, she's hot, although honestly if planned content for her doesn't change to include a tit fuck, that's some poor decision making I have to be honest.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I'm probably not alone in this, hopefully, but I can't wait for Lana to get some content, something about a drunk elf wearing rags really appeals to me, I think it's the drunk elf aspect being a cute combo, plus you know, she's hot, although honestly if planned content for her doesn't change to include a tit fuck, that's some poor decision making I have to be honest.
All "planned content" is subject to change, this has been stated several times. Nothing is set in stone matchmaker's right aside, that's it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: magicnuts

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
This game is aight so far, just wish you had the choice on who you want to fuck like SS does it, instead of fucking certain characters just to progress the story
To be fair, literally the whole prologue is the MC getting no action considering he's in a strip club it's kind of ironic and i just thought the story was going to follow that trope for a bit.
Aside from the main story, it is up to you who's character's content to play. And about the main story, we did have several extra girls' sex scenes linked to it in 0.2 (Rose, Anne, Gomira), but we want to change that in the future and limit the number of side-quest sex scenes tied to it.

To be clear, do you want to have the option to advance a character's story without necessarily having sex with her? If yes, then that's not the approach we're taking. If there's a circumstance in a quest that allows for a sex scene, we will incorporate it in the story. The idea is that if you weren't into that girl, you wouldn't have started her quest to begin with.

The prologue gives a taste of how the game could have been if it was shorter and SFW.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Lana's pretty popular! She'll get her scenes in the next update.

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
I remember when the object was to get into a womans pants now it seems the object is to get into her bra. Sad times. I'm never sure if people are being serious when they say these things. Meet a woman take her home then ask for a tit fuck. Looks like I've been missing out all these years.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I have to say, I really hope that we will get scenes with the Glory Hole Ogre. Her's was my favorite scene in the game.
Lowkey every game that has orcs makes the female orcs kinda ugly. Not rly ugly, but more on the side of a brute/monster.

But in What a Legend, the female orc looks very beautiful and feminine while managing to keep that warrior look.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Aside from the main story, it is up to you who's character's content to play. And about the main story, we did have several extra girls' sex scenes linked to it in 0.2 (Rose, Anne, Gomira), but we want to change that in the future and limit the number of side-quest sex scenes tied to it.

To be clear, do you want to have the option to advance a character's story without necessarily having sex with her? If yes, then that's not the approach we're taking. If there's a circumstance in a quest that allows for a sex scene, we will incorporate it in the story. The idea is that if you weren't into that girl, you wouldn't have started her quest to begin with.

The prologue gives a taste of how the game could have been if it was shorter and SFW.
In the end, will we be able to finish the game without romancing and sleeping with women we are not into ?
Or are we going to be forced to have sex with characters because of the story ?

For an example, flash forward in the future when the game is finished. Can we complete the game without getting involved with Anne ? (because Im not into Anne at all :D)
Like str8 up not talk to her, no sex, no interaction etc ...

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
All "planned content" is subject to change, this has been stated several times. Nothing is set in stone matchmaker's right aside, that's it :ROFLMAO:
Ah right OK, I haven't been in this thread a whole lot so I must've missed the times this has been stated.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I'm awaiting the wider world map to be changed. It's one thing to show scope but then you are forced to plan scenes around locations instead of making up locations for scenes.

Of course when they do someone will moan "Games ruined! I wanted to bum the dragon!!" even if the dragon would be added when or if needed later.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm awaiting the wider world map to be changed. It's one thing to show scope but then you are forced to plan scenes around locations instead of making up locations for scenes.

Of course when they do someone will moan "Games ruined! I wanted to bum the dragon!!" even if the dragon would be added when or if needed later.
I'm sure it'll be fine in any case. In the end there are basically only two ways to do it, either you start with an empty map, which will make the game look super incomplete, or you add content to the map right away and then possibly have to change it later on. I think the latter is always the better alternative.

Of course you can always go with some kind of "fog of war" image if you do it well, but even then it'll look pretty "dead" at first, which I think is something devs should avoid.

Reactions: johndoe19

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
In the end, will we be able to finish the game without romancing and sleeping with women we are not into ?
Or are we going to be forced to have sex with characters because of the story ?

For an example, flash forward in the future when the game is finished. Can we complete the game without getting involved with Anne ? (because Im not into Anne at all )
Like str8 up not talk to her, no sex, no interaction etc ...
What has poor Anne done to deserve this hatred?!

To answer your question: yes and no.

Yes, you won't have to have sex with side-quest characters (exception being the scenes that are already in the game).
No, you will probably still have to interact with them and even see them in sexy cutscenes.

We can't tell stories without using the cast of characters we have. For example, you had to interact with Rose, Junior, Myrtle, Holly, Waldo, and Kevin in order to cook the food for Lana in 0.1. Or you had to steal Myrtle's clothes and Holly's wool and get the glue from Rose to sneak past the guards in 0.2.

If you don't like someone, you better hope we don't use that character in other quests, but we probably will.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes