MaxGokue

Sep 28, 2019
i dont like group sex either , if its wondo eww!
Nothing agains Anne, she is pretty funny :D
She is just a sex worker and I perfer not to get invested with her. Seeing that in her planned content has "Group Sex", which I imagine will be with other guys. This type is just not for me xD

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
This game is very well made exactly like summertime saga in all ways, even updates, no update yet, so hopes arent very high like before
I don't know about other developers, so I won't speak for them. In our case, the creation of the 2D artworks and the posing of the sprites take time. If there's no update yet, that's because the game's not ready yet.

Are you sure? Will there be some content or just bug fixes?
Of course there will be content.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Question on this - are there much in the way of detailed animations or is it mostly static images? Thanks very much.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Question on this - are there much in the way of detailed animations or is it mostly static images? Thanks very much.
I'd say almost every scene is animated, there are body movements and facial expressions matching dialogue lines, some background details are constantly moving (like birds flying by or a river "flowing") and of course sex scenes are fully animated. Considering it's a 2D game, that's tons of work - and it's showing. Just try it and see it for yourself

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Para cuando sale ??
ya va a salir hermano hay que esperar, así que no te masturbes ni tengas sexo con nadie para tener el "amigo" ansioso :ROFLMAO:
Please, do provide an English translation to your posts...Google-translate or similar translators are quick and accurate just enough.
Otherwise...Ka taea e au te kanga i a koutou katoa i runga i te raarangi, tae atu ki te whakaipoipo tata atu ki te whanau wahine, me te menemene katoa i te mutunga:ROFLMAO:

pifas

Sep 28, 2017
ya va a salir hermano hay que esperar, así que no te masturbes ni tengas sexo con nadie para tener el "amigo" ansioso :ROFLMAO:
Les van a borrar los comentarios perros, pongan la traducción en inglés a la próxima por favor
-
They will delete the comments dogs, put the translation in English next please

MaxGokue

Sep 28, 2019
I don't know about other developers, so I won't speak for them. In our case, the creation of the 2D artworks and the posing of the sprites take time. If there's no update yet, that's because the game's not ready yet.

Of course there will be content.
By other developers i meant, they make a game, its well liked by users, they provide huge content updates at start, they get a huge audience, they start making thousands of dollars, then after this they update after 2-3 months or a year, thats what well developed games did in here, i can name many

Reactions: johndoe19

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
Please, do provide an English translation to your posts...Google-translate or similar translators are quick and accurate just enough.
Otherwise...Ka taea e au te kanga i a koutou katoa i runga i te raarangi, tae atu ki te whakaipoipo tata atu ki te whanau wahine, me te menemene katoa i te mutunga:ROFLMAO:
I already knew, I was only joking because I knew they would get mad

on the other hand, it's not my fault that you don't understand Spanish. You should learn it to stop understanding "Ka taea e au te kanga" since Spanish is a much better language and much more cultured than English.

on the other hand, being obliged to learn English, we learn two languages perfectly. That makes us less ignorant than those who can only speak their mother tongue, and we don't read "Ka taea e au te kanga" when we see a different language.

In addition, you can also use the Google translator calmly just like us

regards

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I already knew, I was only joking because I knew they would get mad

on the other hand, it's not my fault that you don't understand Spanish. You should learn it to stop understanding "Ka taea e au te kanga" since Spanish is a much better language and much more cultured than English.

on the other hand, being obliged to learn English, we learn two languages perfectly. That makes us less ignorant than those who can only speak their mother tongue, and we don't read "Ka taea e au te kanga" when we see a different language.

In addition, you can also use the Google translator calmly just like us

regards
that's all well and good(I also know 2 languages) but this doesn't apply here, this site has English only rule. So if you want to speak Spanish you also need to post an English translations with your posts.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes