destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I already knew, I was only joking because I knew they would get mad

on the other hand, it's not my fault that you don't understand Spanish. You should learn it to stop understanding "Ka taea e au te kanga" since Spanish is a much better language and much more cultured than English.

on the other hand, being obliged to learn English, we learn two languages perfectly. That makes us less ignorant than those who can only speak their mother tongue, and we don't read "Ka taea e au te kanga" when we see a different language.

In addition, you can also use the Google translator calmly just like us

regards
lol

zyzzbro

Apr 19, 2017
Yeah it's probably gonna be another few days of polish. This weekend might be too ambitious, I reckon they might be aiming for a Valentine's Day release.

JonasBeavon

Nov 14, 2017
Fantastic game, keep up the awesome work! Great artwork, really crisp style that works nicely with the types of transition and animations. The characters too are a highlight: Unquestionably sultry personalities all around, but balanced just right with background and personality that they don't just fade into an indistinguishable pile of fuck-puppets. Well designed!

Definitely one to keep track of and support, thank you

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1612591317656.png

Hi everybody.
First of all, I'm a bit sad that my last week's hope that we won't have more weekly reports before the 0.4 release didn't come to pass. But it's okay. The game's looking very good! At least to us. And you'll be able to judge it for yourselves soon.

Refunds:
Now about refunds, I noticed today that the folks that work in Patreon have fixed the bug that didn't allow us to refund those of you who joined us toward the end of December and kept being a supporter in January. I have already refunded some of you and will be doing the rest in the next few days.
Additionally, I have also refunded all new subscribers who joined in January's final days and are still a patron this month. So if this applies to you, check your Patreon account and let me know if I've missed you.

Now is your last chance if you want your to be featured in 0.4. If you send your avatar after we've finished everything, I will still try to add it to the game in time, but I can't promise it. So if you're a Best Friend or a Close Friend supporter and are interested in this perk, please send me your avatar digits and Name via a message here on Patreon or on Discord (Pistachio) as soon as you can.

Report:
The game's finished. We have edit and debug tasks that will keep us very busy for the next few days. But hopefully, we will have the game out very, very soon.
It is worth mentioning that we're not aiming for any specific dates and will release the game ASAP.
And lastly, since this Monday is Chestnut's birthday, we'll be working this Sunday and take Monday off instead.

Have a wonderful weekend
Cheers

dankmeme09

Aug 15, 2018
View attachment 1022679

Hi everybody.
First of all, I'm a bit sad that my last week's hope that we won't have more weekly reports before the 0.4 release didn't come to pass. But it's okay. The game's looking very good! At least to us. And you'll be able to judge it for yourselves soon.

Refunds:
Now about refunds, I noticed today that the folks that work in Patreon have fixed the bug that didn't allow us to refund those of you who joined us toward the end of December and kept being a supporter in January. I have already refunded some of you and will be doing the rest in the next few days.
Additionally, I have also refunded all new subscribers who joined in January's final days and are still a patron this month. So if this applies to you, check your Patreon account and let me know if I've missed you.

Now is your last chance if you want your to be featured in 0.4. If you send your avatar after we've finished everything, I will still try to add it to the game in time, but I can't promise it. So if you're a Best Friend or a Close Friend supporter and are interested in this perk, please send me your avatar digits and Name via a message here on Patreon or on Discord (Pistachio) as soon as you can.

Report:
The game's finished. We have edit and debug tasks that will keep us very busy for the next few days. But hopefully, we will have the game out very, very soon.
It is worth mentioning that we're not aiming for any specific dates and will release the game ASAP.
And lastly, since this Monday is Chestnut's birthday, we'll be working this Sunday and take Monday off instead.

Have a wonderful weekend
Cheers
Happy Birthday Chestnut

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes