허리 휘고 무릎 닳고 사람 구실 못 하겠구나

주변 머리 이웃들에게 말미 따나 이야기하니

돈주머니들 건네 돋보이는 이겨 보라 응원 하네

앞으로도 좋은 (야한) 게임 많이 만들어주세요 !!!

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
hmmm, i wouldn't mind at all for that sexy tree to be my aunt, or something:unsure:
that would be super hot:p:BootyTime:

patreon's (and those beyond them) ridiculous "rules" do stink a lot, yet till there isn't an equally popular alternative (subscribestar or so) we all are forced to dance as they prefer...
there is no point in trying to enforce something that could endanger devs relying on that platform, particularly as the patreon (probably due to a lot of free time lately) now wander across various forums looking for rule-breakers, while making their puritans policy even stricter.

Reactions: ANDERSONKUN1

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
No. No incest is planned, tentmate variant or otherwise.
Nice.
Its such a tiring fetish, certainly wouldn't want another "dev starts forgetting other characters because the crowd always votes for the incest characters" situation.
Sorry for not wishing you happy birthday yesterday.
Congrats!
I enjoy incest in adult games, but I don't think every game needs it. This game is fine as it is.
Incest is a fetish I enjoy. That doesn't mean I want it in every game. I honestly don't see where it would even fit in this game, even if Magicnuts wanted to put it in.......hmmmmm....maybe I should have phrased that differently.
I like peanut butter, but don't want it for every meal.
I love this game a lot and will accept anything......almost.......that this VERY talented duo wants to include, or exclude

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Well apparently it's just bugfixes left now. I think the woodcutter's wife is pretty boring, but it seems to be the point, she seems to be the gold standard of a basic fantasy girl. Then again, shouldn't judge without having seen the update.

Can't wait for Lana though. That and her niece lol.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes