maxx79

Aug 16, 2020
Great game,art is amazing!

How often they are update of WaL?......(for example in Treasure of Nadia (my favorite game),update is every 15 days)

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I was still at 0.3 I saw that 0.4 came out but I did not find the update and then I am downloading it in full .. and then I carry the save files, right?
Yeah, so far the only way to update is downloading the whole game again. There's no "update only" release.

In Windows, save files are automatically carried over so you don't need to do anything with them, just open the new version and your old saves will be there

Reactions: magicnuts

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

How often they are update of WaL?......(for example in Treasure of Nadia (my favorite game),update is every 15 days)
The last update took them about 4,5 months and for the next one they seem to aim for about ~3. I wouldn't expect anything earlier than that, though. So between 3 and 4 seems to be a fair prediction.

Reactions: magicnuts

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019

It depends on the updates. Updates 2 and 3 took about a couple of months each, then update 4 took more than 4 months (but probably was not planned to tale so long). Target is to have a significant update every 3 months more or lessas far as I understood. Process is slow because it's a team of 2 and each scene is basically hand-drawn...by the way their patreon is going well so I'm confident they will hire some help to take care of many time consuming processes. This may expedite the frequency of the updates without compromising the overall quality

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
also i really need to compliment the artist. the way he/she draws tits is great. i'm usually not into tits as huge as myrtle or maple but the way they are drawn here is great

also holly is such a fucking cocktease goddamn. can't wait for more stuff with her but myrtle is stil best girl for me.

None44

Nov 9, 2020
The whole map of the game is insane and right now not even old capital is unlocked. So it will take a long long time.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I’m just curious how old is everyone here who plays the game ,their gender, and sexuality?

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I'm interested in their mothers maiden names and bank account details.

Also I see the progress tracker has updated. The "fun" of watching it go up, down and side to side starts all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: Valex and hrimthyrs
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes