thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
We're a bit worried about overusing Rose's potion-making abilities. It's a very solution to a lot of problems, but it might become boring if relied upon repeatedly. Besides, we first have to do her own story.

Thank you for taking the time!
No worry, if you have great idea for Celestina to become young without the need for Rose then I can't wait to see how it being develop and add in the story. I'm feel more excited to see a very creative but hilarious way for her to become young and beautiful again, that would fitting with the silly tone of What a legend

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
How to show menu or save on android. The menu wont show
there is a new button in the Preferences titled Quick Menu, which, once enabled, will show a menu at the bottom of your screen (regardless of your OS). If you can't bring up the save menu by swiping up, use the Quick Menu.

On another note:

Fans: "Yay, no NTR! No NTR is great, I'm so relieved, thank god!"
Myrtle, getting naked in front of, fondling and sucking off another man before she was sure her husband was dead:

(I'm just kidding, I'm neither pro or against NTR)
I mean when people say they don't want NTR they mean it as netorare (when the mc's love interest is stolen), in this game you have netori, that is when the mc is the one stealing other guys' girlfriends/wives. People usually are ok with that.
By NTR we meant pretty much was Badjourasmix meant: the MC won't be cucked, but he might have sexual intercourse with married characters. The game description actually says it: "...A quest full of sexual encounters, unhappy housewives, beautiful damsels, comely magical creatures, and the chance to become a legend."

It depends on the updates. Updates 2 and 3 took about a couple of months each, then update 4 took more than 4 months (but probably was not planned to tale so long). Target is to have a significant update every 3 months more or lessas far as I understood. Process is slow because it's a team of 2 and each scene is basically hand-drawn...by the way their patreon is going well so I'm confident they will hire some help to take care of many time consuming processes. This may expedite the frequency of the updates without compromising the overall quality
We generally don't plan to hire people to work on the game any time soon. The only things that we might consider right now are commission-based jobs for elements like sound effects and perhaps a sketch artist for some of the scenes. The art of the game is the thing that takes the longest to create, but it is also the most important aspect, in my opinion, and we don't want to reduce its quality.

I hope at some point there's an opportunity to help Kevin with something.
There will be.

One minor bit of feedback after playing through: Why are the girls all barefoot?

I didn't actually notice this at all untill near the endpoint of Myrtle's storyline.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But since then i now noticed it on the others...

Could we get some shoes? Even if only when necessary?
Most of the girls in the city will have shoes. The villagers -- and Serena -- like to have their feet on the grass (or snow)
In the story, they don't know that it will snow.

One minor thing about Kevin: It seems like when you proceed earlier on with Myrtle's story that he acts like he is already acquainted with the MC despite this not really being the case at that time. Maybe you should add some checks there to prevent this from happening.
We do meet Kevin as part of the intro, so we've already had a bit of interaction with him. But you're right, and I can add alternative dialogues depending on whether you've had more conversations with him in the past or not. Cheers![/SPOILER]

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
No worry, if you have great idea for Celestina to become young without the need for Rose then I can't wait to see how it being develop and add in the story. I'm feel more excited to see a very creative but hilarious way for her to become young and beautiful again, that would fitting with the silly tone of What a legend
Something to consider. Instead of the glasses creating the illusion of youth and beauty, perhaps they break the illusion of age...could be a spell put on her by a jealous rival from her past...
Like the opposite of Dorian Grey's picture, and the MC has to help the old man recover the artifact...perhaps with the help of the talking photographer sheep

Last edited:
Reactions: tehfish and poodles

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I still don't buy it...

Being barefoot by default: fine.

Climbing a mountain barefoot: That is beyond extreme. Climbing a large hill barefoot would be extreme still...

By all means keep it as is in the village, but i still think its absurd in this quest :)

I still love your game regardless, just pointing this out as something that poked me out of the immersion for being too damn silly to overlook... ;)

Last edited:

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I'm surprised to see What A Legend surpass both Being a DIK and City of Broken Dreamers in the weighted ratings. While I definitely like those games more I can't deny the unique art and humor of this game.

Reactions: magicnuts

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
When is te next update coming? im new in the game
We had the last update 2 weeks ago and considering how long it took that update to come out, I'm going to say you're looking at something like 2 months. We might get lucky, but with the amount in each update...

sukebe333

Jun 6, 2019
it's a shame for me I can't support you in patreon (at least for 1-2 month from now), i'm barely can find any good 2dcg adult game in this site (non-japanese)

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1614396363072.png

Hi everybody.
I hope you're all doing well.
We're almost done with the planning phase and will start coding and drawing the new content this Monday.

Last week's poll
Last week we posted a poll to get your opinion on the 0.4 release, and many of you took part and gave us great feedback (plus some very kind comments). Thank you so much, and it's humbling to see that so many of you loved and liked what we had done! And although each release has its own unique feel, we promise that we'll do our very best to keep the quality and entertain you for the next release as well.

Art creation videos
Chestnut is going to start drawing again, which means that we'll soon get back to recording and posting spoiler-free videos of the art-creation process.

0.5 plan
The next release will be a bit different from 0.4 since it does not have individual quests. We have designed it in two parts that aim to both improve the MC's relationship with Lana, and help him advance in his pursuit of the quest of the Main Story. There are 5 sex scenes planned (so far): 1 handjob, 1 titfuck, 1 oral, and 2 vaginal. These, of course, like many other elements, might, and probably will, change once we code the game and start playing it and see if something else feels more fun.
Anyway, we're super excited for what's waiting for us ahead and can't wait to create everything we've planned and show it to you all.
Have a wonderful weekend
Cheers!

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Great art style, nice characters and great gameplay, I enjoyed playing this adult game and I'm looking forward to updates!

Good luck Dev!

Thasic

Feb 22, 2021
Hey. I'm the developer. Could I please keep the ownership of this thread.
I just finished playing what is complete so far. It is a fantastic game. The art is great, the humor is often laugh-out-loud funny and the story is entertaining. I liked it so much I joined Magic-Nuts on Patreon so I could send a few bucks to these talented people. I am looking forward to the updates.

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes