sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I love this game, small question though, are the updates generally character-driven ?
For example, this one was Myrtle (seems likely the previous one was the shepherdess)
I am not complaining, I'm just curious :sneaky:
This one was, but the next one will focus on the main story and 2 characters

Reactions: goopyl

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
seriously, it deserve way more.

i see this game, made in ren'py, with tons of animations, effect and such... with great art... with great humor, writting and all.
I'm convinced it's the low update count. Not that they should lie, but 10.4 looks more enticing than 0.4. If i keep saying it then the patreon count will rise and ill be right anyway lol.

Also talking of patreon it's sad to see Akabur having health issues. Star channel isn't as good as it could have been but it's still better than nothing. haven't done any edits of it in ages.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Celestina scenes should have the option to take the glasses off
I would start getting worried about our security! :LOL:

i hope in future updates we are going to see some girls in stockings/pantyhose
Anne wears stockings and there will be more girls like that later in the city (if not in 0.5).

Next update will be more than 200 arts, so it will be a long way :eek:
I think you're referring to the number of art tasks and not artworks. Many artworks have more than one task because of their complexity, number of characters, the need to create new assets in their creation, etc.

Last edited:

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
updated my review.

not much to add as i already mentionnd most points before. But just to keep the flow XD

i m honestly extremly dissapointed to see how much support this game get. I mean, seriously, it deserve way more.

i see this game, made in ren'py, with tons of animations, effect and such... with great art... with great humor, writting and all.

yet getting less than 5k$/months....

(while a shitty incest game, using base DAZ models , bad lighting and shit getting 13+K$/months....yeah, you probably guessed wich one i m taking about.)

seriously... life is soo unfair.

people todays doesn't recognize talent. and that game devs have talents. scripting is god level, writing is great, humour is good and the fucking art is insane.

dude, you deserve 20k$/month. no joke. i would give it to you if i had it.

(but please don't fall in the "incest" wagon just because of that... dont break that game.)

always a pleasure to play it :D

i came, i cum and i will cum again later ... but now i need napkins :KEK:
This game would be my favourite if it had incest in it. But I get that this is a breath of fresh air for people who don't like taboo. Ur opinion is still trash though :LUL:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This game would be my favourite if it had incest in it. But I get that this is a breath of fresh air for people who don't like taboo. Ur opinion is still trash though :LUL:
my whole life is a trash... i even work in trash (like seriously, i m one of theses guys you usually see behind a trashmaster truck XD)

that's why i play theses games, they help me feeling a bit better... like some kind of trash, but a trash hero saving sweet girls XD

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
my whole life is a trash... i even work in trash (like seriously, i m one of theses guys you usually see behind a trashmaster truck XD)

that's why i play theses games, they help me feeling a bit better... like some kind of trash, but a trash hero saving sweet girls XD
Aah come on don't be too hard on yourself! Crank a wank and let that post nut clarity hit :illuminati:

Reactions: nastymunky

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Please help how to fix this
the beginning of the log would be more usefull. it actually tell precisly what's wrong. you should capture and show the beginning of it where it mention wich line have problem and what's the problem is.

DudzMano

Mar 14, 2019
the beginning of the log would be more usefull. it actually tell precisly what's wrong. you should capture and show the beginning of it where it mention wich line have problem and what's the problem is.
Thanks, problem solved.

SirQuiggle

Sep 18, 2020
Just leaving a mini review here...

By far the best adult game out there imo. The plot is fun, the mc isn't a jackass, the love interests are strong characters in their own right, the humour is on point, and the sex scenes are so damn creative.

EG: Serena's tit fuck scene, the simple twist of only letting MC fuck her 'image', while she watches on and masturbates (and shows how much she is enjoying it too!), is extremely hot in a weird way I never would've expected to work so well. It organically interweaves the magic of the world into the scene incredibly well and keeps things fresh rather than making everything a fetch quest to get some samey looking progression of sex scenes. Even Celestina's scenes somehow work despite being the weirdest. I guess visually holding back the 'reality' of what what happening made it intriguing. Made me wonder what I would do in MC's position lol.
Also, the blowjob scene with Gomira was top notch comedy, which only served to make the exchange even hotter.
Loved Mytle's update too ofc!

Last edited:

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
I think you're referring to the number of art tasks and not artworks. Many artworks have more than one task because of their complexity, number of characters, the need to create new assets in their creation, etc.
I'm referring to third row "Art". Of course nothing scientific, but I noticed in previous updates that the pace of "Art" usually progresses with an average of 2 arts per day, that's why I assume it will take more than 100 days for version 0.5, so more than 3 months. As I said, just my thought....

andrey00092

Jun 20, 2019
Why you changed first hidden photo? In v0.2 there were two caterpillars, but in v0.4 there are some dandelion seeds. I'm not angry about it, but I'm just curious why?

ProdigalL

Feb 5, 2019
Why you changed first hidden photo? In v0.2 there were two caterpillars, but in v0.4 there are some dandelion seeds. I'm not angry about it, but I'm just curious why?
Really? Got a screenshot of the original image? For research purposes, of course...

pipjojo

Jan 9, 2021
I'm sorry, I played version 0.3.01 of the game until the middle of it, and now I want to download the next versions. I have no problem with my previous saves ؟ and I'm sorry for my English.

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
For those who prefer the original photo, just put it inside the game > images > art_hidden folder and overwrite the image already there.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes