FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Couldn't wait anymore, but luckily there's more than enough content already. It's simply exellent. Everything is spot on. Not too many characters, lesser the better. Quality over quantity is always the way to go. 90% of the devs got it wrong(Yes, looking at you Being a DIK).
Even tho you might prefer a small cast you should know by now that there will probably be dozens over dozens of characters once this game is finished. We already have 12(?) women and we are only in the first hub of the game world... hell we haven't even set foot into the actual city there so there could be as my women inside as we already have right now.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Has it been revealed who the "main love interest" for the 0.5 update is (like how 0.4 focused on Myrtle and 0.3 focused on Holly)? I'm guessing that it's Lana?

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
IIRC, she escaped from prison. I guess we'll meet her when the MC travels to another city
As worked up as she got during the glory hole scene I'm expecting she will track the MC down to see what kind of person is attached to that cock. She'll probably be disappointed at how scrawny he is and offer to train him to make him into a man worthy of her.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I was kinda hoping it was going to be the Orc mercenary.
IIRC, she escaped from prison. I guess we'll meet her when the MC travels to another city
Not surprise if in a few updates she will come to the village, forest or even MC's tent to hide and had to depend on him in the most hilarious way possible (like recognize his smell through his dick or semen) or a cliche moment where she got injured and pass out and he had to carry her back to take care of her wound

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes