FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've praised this game countless times already but another thing I really love about WaL is that there's no corruption, hypnosis, mind control or other evil shit. The women just like or even love the MC because he's a good guy. I know someone else said this already but I felt like stressing it again because we barely see any wholesome or positive things in erotic games these days.

Already can't wait for the next update!

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I'm sorry, I played version 0.3.01 of the game until the middle of it, and now I want to download the next versions. I have no problem with my previous saves ؟ and I'm sorry for my English.
Yes. Your saved games will transfer automatically and work.

Tlaero

Reactions: magicnuts

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
I've praised this game countless times already but another thing I really love about WaL is that there's no corruption, hypnosis, mind control or other evil shit. The women just like or even love the MC because he's a good guy. I know someone else said this already but I felt like stressing it again because we barely see any wholesome or positive things in erotic games these days.
Perhaps not surprisingly, that's one of my favorite aspects of the game as well.

Tlaero

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Couldn't wait anymore, but luckily there's more than enough content already. It's simply exellent. Everything is spot on. Not too many characters, lesser the better. Quality over quantity is always the way to go. 90% of the devs got it wrong(Yes, looking at you Being a DIK).

• Angry
Reactions: Bird34 and Darg

Scottaiel

Sep 25, 2017
This must be one of the (if not the) best ero-games I've played so far... As posted above, I love the fact that the MC is a true hero in terms of moral quality, which helps, along with the fantastic artwork, to uplift the game's consistency to higher standards.

What's more, I have been a professional translator for many years, and I know I'd have a fantastic time lending a hand to this project. Do not hesitate to DM me should you need assistance on this subject.

P.D. I'll never fear pixies anymore.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
A

Already can't wait for the next update!
Wholeheartedly agreed. Like you have to be some piece of shit and do evil shit to be able to have sex with women or something.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
This must be one of the (if not the) best ero-games I've played so far... As posted above, I love the fact that the MC is a true hero in terms of moral quality, which helps, along with the fantastic artwork, to uplift the game's consistency to higher standards.
I concur. It's like 'nice guys' done right.
Can't stand rape or forced interactions of any sort (either from the guy or the girl)

Also I would really love it if anyone could point out any identical games to this (much like summertime saga I suppose?)
Check this post and the 3 right below it

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Agreed with everyone that this game was 1 of the the best vanilla mixed with comedy adult game has appear on this site, specially the silly tone of the story and the goofiness of MC truly make the game very enjoyable. But at the same time you love him and every characters (beside the assholes one, can't never liking them) way of interacting to each other: They all acted rude toward the guy but when time passing by and slowly learn and go through troubles did the women slowly took a liking and later love MC for how he was, some even admitted that he was a nice person and have something within him (beside giant penis) that make them fall in love with him. Even the MC himself was very likeable in our eyes, despite acting like an idiot lot of time or show his cowardice in the end of the day he's always go toward danger or even tried to be a hero and help people when needed

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
Hey there. I've finished my playthrough for 0.3.01 and was wondering if that saves is imported to the 0.4.01. I mean, do I need to copy & paste stuff or what?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Hey there. I've finished my playthrough for 0.3.01 and was wondering if that saves is imported to the 0.4.01. I mean, do I need to copy & paste stuff or what?
Quoting myself, if you're playing on PC you don't need to do anything
Renpy backups your saves at C/Users/[YourUserName]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/[WhateverGame] so that you don't need to do anything with your old saves. Just extract the new game version and delete the older one, and all your saves will appear intact in the new version's save/load menu. This should work for every Renpy game

darkmoonhydra

Jan 30, 2018
Damn it. I played for like 5 minutes and thought to myself, this seems REALLY good, I should stop playing now and wait for the game to be finished before I play it :WeSmart: Buuut I couldn't stop playing and now I've gone through all the content and can barely wait for more.

DAMN IT! :FacePalm:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1615007172933.png

Hi everybody.
It's about a week since we started developing the main content of the next update, and here's a summary of what we've been up to:

Weekly report
Chestnut:
She's been busy designing new locations (both in and out of the city) and creating background art. If you haven't seen the video of one of the new locations in the village we shared this week, check it out here:
Pistachio:
Besides a small bit of writing, I've spent most of my time coding the structure of events and dialogues using dummy images and text. I'm done with about half of it, and I think I will finish the base by the middle of the next week.
Next week's plan:
Chestnut will continue designing and creating new background art.
I will finish the base code and go on to do the first version of the hint screen, together with base new convos, notifications, new backgrounds, etc. I think the coding will keep me busy for the whole week.

Aside from the weekly report, there are a couple of other points we want to share:

The amount of content
Some of you have asked us about the amount of content of the 0.5 release, guessing that since we have potentially more tasks than 0.4, there will be more content in the next release. I have to clarify that that probably is not the case. In the 0.5 release, we will unlock several new locations, and some of those places have new areas within them (there is one, for example, that has 5-6 internal backgrounds). All these require a lot of drawing and coding to make the world bigger, and although we have planned 0.5 to tell a rather action-packed and hopefully satisfactory story, the amount of content is likely not more than 0.4.

Upcoming polls
We'll have two polls this month: Simmone's hairstyle, and the characters that will have their hidden photos taken for the 0.5 release.
Next month we will run a poll to determine the focus of the 0.6 update.

Refunds
I have already issued refunds for all of you who joined us in the final days of Feb and had to pay twice within the short span of a few days. If we've missed you, do send us a message on Patreon, and we'll fix it.

That's all for this week's report.
Have a wonderful weekend
Cheers

bryanfran42

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone have the latest savefile? I was on 3.0.1 until Windows update BSOD my laptop and lost everything. Thank you to those that will have the save file.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes