abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
there is a new button in the Preferences titled Quick Menu, which, once enabled, will show a menu at the bottom of your screen (regardless of your OS). If you can't bring up the save menu by swiping up, use the Quick Menu.

By NTR we meant pretty much was Badjourasmix meant: the MC won't be cucked, but he might have sexual intercourse with married characters. The game description actually says it: "...A quest full of sexual encounters, unhappy housewives, beautiful damsels, comely magical creatures, and the chance to become a legend."

We generally don't plan to hire people to work on the game any time soon. The only things that we might consider right now are commission-based jobs for elements like sound effects and perhaps a sketch artist for some of the scenes. The art of the game is the thing that takes the longest to create, but it is also the most important aspect, in my opinion, and we don't want to reduce its quality.

There will be.

Most of the girls in the city will have shoes. The villagers -- and Serena -- like to have their feet on the grass (or snow)
In the story, they don't know that it will snow.

We do meet Kevin as part of the intro, so we've already had a bit of interaction with him. But you're right, and I can add alternative dialogues depending on whether you've had more conversations with him in the past or not. Cheers![/SPOILER]
Will the next update be there in 2 to 3 months or we will have to wait again for 5 months because 5 months is too long to wait .....?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I hope in next update more scenes will be shown from first person pov. :unsure: Anne blowjob scene felt so much hotter than Myrtle blowjob because of that. Eye contact was sexy and it was more immersive too. :whistle: Fake-Serena boobjob scene is also among the hottest scenes visually because of that. (y)

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Wow, this one really surpassed my expectations. How set in stone is the "planned" section of the gallery? I'm a bit saddened to see that we have already seen the majority of the content for Myrtle (she and Holly are my favorites by a mile) but I get that her story is essentially over. This begs the question though, how big is the game intended to be? The world map at the beginning is enormous, but is that just a graphic or something we will actually be able to explore? I assume we are going to meet more girls than the 8(?) that we have now, but I wonder just how many that will be.

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Is there a timetable for update, or just random.
The devs are really, really good at posting proper status updates on their Patreon every Friday. They also update the tracker on their homepage ( ) and Discord daily. It's measured in tasks, not dates, but it's really good for what it is.

Reactions: magicnuts

OrbitalTomato

Jun 20, 2018
Damn, this last update was amazing and longer than I expected. Gotta love the MC's stubbornness that should lead to his downfall but works out in the end ha ha.

One overall comment I have is that you might be missing some female archetypes to vary the roster a bit. None of the girls are really shy, reserved or submissive, which can be pretty attractive if done right. Myrtle is a bit scared at the beginning but easily flips into headstrong mode. As for the others, either they want to beat you up (shepherd), dominate you completely (mages), probably also beat you up (warrior), or are an old hag. Not sure about the few others whose temper we haven't seen much of.

I'm really, really tempted to support you on Patreon to reward your great work. But to be honest I hated all the scenes with Celestina and wouldn't want to deal with them again if I replay from the start a couple years down the line... so giving money for something I won't want to replay is a tough proposition. Hope you eventually provide a way of skipping those scenes.

Pechogélido

Jan 28, 2021
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This game is a masterpiece. I'm sure this is going to be the most rated and viewed game in the page and why not probably the best sex game in my opinion.
First i want to tell you that with this project you have a big responsibility and i hope you and your team make sure to work in this, and i will do what i can to support the development of this game. I'm going straight to it, i can't imagine if this game is awesome right now, how would it be when the planned content is ready, really, details such as animation sex scenes and wetness make you feel very inside, in all ways, in the history, scenes and you know what's next, the art is just amazing, the characters are awesome in all ways, having their own personality and an awesome look.
Thank you and good luck this is gold i wouldnt mind to eat 2 announces before opening the game each time im going to play.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
I'm really, really tempted to support you on Patreon to reward your great work. But to be honest I hated all the scenes with Celestina and wouldn't want to deal with them again if I replay from the start a couple years down the line... so giving money for something I won't want to replay is a tough proposition. Hope you eventually provide a way of skipping those scenes.
Maybe I'm misremembering but I'm pretty sure there is only one scene with Celestina that is mandatory to progress with Holly. Afterwards there is a big disclaimer that says the rest of her content is optional and won't affect anything else.

Reactions: magicnuts

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
updated my review.

not much to add as i already mentionnd most points before. But just to keep the flow XD

i m honestly extremly dissapointed to see how much support this game get. I mean, seriously, it deserve way more.

i see this game, made in ren'py, with tons of animations, effect and such... with great art... with great humor, writting and all.

yet getting less than 5k$/months....

(while a shitty incest game, using base DAZ models , bad lighting and shit getting 13+K$/months....yeah, you probably guessed wich one i m taking about.)

seriously... life is soo unfair.

people todays doesn't recognize talent. and that game devs have talents. scripting is god level, writing is great, humour is good and the fucking art is insane.

dude, you deserve 20k$/month. no joke. i would give it to you if i had it.

(but please don't fall in the "incest" wagon just because of that... dont break that game.)

always a pleasure to play it :D

i came, i cum and i will cum again later ... but now i need napkins :KEK:

goopyl

Feb 28, 2021
I love this game, small question though, are the updates generally character-driven ?
For example, this one was Myrtle (seems likely the previous one was the shepherdess)
I am not complaining, I'm just curious :sneaky:

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes