diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
A question for everyone:
What do you like the most about Lana?

That's all for now
Cheers
Well, she's chill about MC groping her tits, and shee seems like a very cunning, you-can't-fathom-my-depth, kind of character, and i think her being always drunk has to do with that eyepatch in some sort of way

Reactions: magicnuts

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I took my time playing through Myrtle's update. I liked all the parts of the story. The tea scene was funny, I laughed, also at the wolf's fate. My favorite part was the séance with Rose, that was absolutely beautiful, hard to pick just one favorite. The sexy scenes are very hot and I'm looking forward to seeing a pregnant Myrtle. Overall everything is outstanding, I wish there was a little bit more story around the spirit at the cliffs, but perhaps in a future update we can learn more about it.

My favorite thing about Lana is how unexpected and contradictory she is. At first I see a filthy beggar, but wait she's got fantastic tits. She's a homeless drunk but also smart and dangerous. She is a dirty knife-ear, but on the other hand she said she might let MC "have a go" at her coochie. I'm looking forward to her story and demon wine.

Reactions: magicnuts

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
What I like most about Lana is that there's more than meets the eye about her (pun intended).

She seems very tolerant and easy going about most things and she's also very intelligent and cunning. Aside from that she really can't fool us with her hunched posture and her rags... we all know she's hiding a killer body under all of that.

Also looking forward to Simmone. I wonder if we'll also get to see Lady Hammerdick at some point. I can imagine that Lord Hammerdick's wife is a looker too. I mean Waldo's wife (Gretta) is unbelievably hot as well so...

Oct 1, 2020
Fantastic game! Seriously, you two are onto something very wonderful and brilliant. I usually skip the dialogue in these games (most are shit and I am here for the sex), but I actually read almost all of what you two had written. The art and animations are beautiful and the sex scenes are hot as fuck! I can't wait to see where this progresses. Given the size of the map, I assume this game will be finished in 2050! JK.

I do have one question for the two of you. Since you are both Spanish Nationals, I assume you have followed in the tradition of famed Spanish Artist (Dali, Velazquez...) and have painted yourselves into this game. Therefore, which characters are you two? Or, who was modeled, or inspired by you two?

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Dunno, man. Focusing on one character per update makes it way easier for them to write and draw more special stuff.
Anyhow, the next update will focus on Lana and a new character, so there's that.
Well, this for sure helps the development but I'm a bit disappointed (...mmm...maybe not the very right word as it's hard to figure how this game may disappoint someone...) in having only one character's events for each update. The story can progress with a big development for each character in every update (version 4 took 4 months...) but it would be nice to have at least some minor events also for the others, at least for the ones that already had some relevant parts in the story and still have many planned features not yet unlocked...for example Rose, Holly, Maple...or even Serena's "rewards" (well, maybe for Serena is a bit different as her sexual concessions are strictly linked to the progress in the main story)...they already had some sexual interaction with MC so it would be nice to have some contents also for them, maybe related to some minor side event...anyway, just my opinion

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Nice art and game, but where's the sandbox tag? I downloaded this because there wasn't a sandbox tag, but this game is sandbox as hell...

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I seen a new character name Celestine an old woman does anyone know if we can have sex with her or will it be added as a choice in the future?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I seen a new character name Celestine an old woman does anyone know if we can have sex with her or will it be added as a choice in the future?
You can have sex with her already, although not in her old woman form. Not sure if that's gonna be available in the future as there was quite a strong reaction from player base against her

what mean "NTR"?
Usually, in this forum the term is used whenever a girl you are interested in (or might be interested in, or just appears in the game) have sexual relationships with another male character in game. So that's not going to happen in this game, if a female character have sex it will be only with the MC

Reactions: EbonyObsessed
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes