ertobert

Jul 25, 2020
Were the save-files also stored somewhere on your computer (like inside /username or /documents etc.) or only in the extracted game-folder?
Because I deleted the game after finishing v0.3 and apparently cant find any folder related this game.
I didnt run any CCleaner or similar program that would delete any unreferenced or unused files, so every file/save should still be there if it indeed did save it.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Were the save-files also stored somewhere on your computer (like inside /username or /documents etc.) or only in the extracted game-folder?
Because I deleted the game after finishing v0.3 and apparently cant find any folder related this game.
I didnt run any CCleaner or similar program that would delete any unreferenced or unused files, so every file/save should still be there if it indeed did save it.
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Inventory02-XxxXXXXXX
It's a hidden folder so you might need to enable show hidden files.
Screenshot (9).png

Good Luck

Reactions: ertobert

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
This game is off the charts incredible. I mean this quite honestly, this last update has elevated this to the top and other developers should strive to exceed it. And all that while avoiding the most popular tags for this site - incest. I think what gives this game so much potential is the cucking that will be done by the MC. I think that’s considered Netori? The antagonists deserve it, and I’m reaaaally excited for future Gretta updates. Hope we can impregnate her.

she’s probably at the top of my list for seeing future content, with Lana being second.

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
One more game add to my favorite list :love:

I really love it. story, model, colorful, even that awesome soundtrack in the main map.

Thanks to the dav. (y)

BTW, anyone know the name of that soundtrack.

Whetto

Aug 23, 2020
Could you try replacing these two files in the game folder and tell me if it resolves the issue or not?

Great game so far! I laughed my ass off at the Hentea part. Overall a great vibe. I also suffer from not being able to craft the crown unfortunately. The files provided did not help.

Looking forward to the the rest of the development for this game!!

Cheers,
Whetto

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Am I the only person who has a problem with how the Save/Load screens are displayed? There is no way to label either the saves themselves or even the pages. The latter is a standard feature of Ren'Py games, and is extremely helpful in organizing saves. I appreciate that the developer has modified the gui to give a special feel to the game, but in this case, it is less than helpful.

In addition, once you get past Page 8 of Saves, you can't even tell which page you are on. As someone who has 21 pages of saves in Being A Dik [at 12 saves per page in that game, that's about 250 saves], that will become a problem for me if I continue to play this game.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
ver - 0.4.01
I for some reason can't get the #5 hidden photo, I know it's on the wall between the castle and dungeon but there is nothing there for me to click anytime of day.

Anyone know what's going on?

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
That did it , i wonder which tag was i missing since as i mentioned the crystall ball was showing the usual screen for all content cleared. Thank you for your time.
You weren't missing anything, and the mistake was mine. I had changed the code for new players but had forgotten that some players might have finished Holly's bit without doing Celestina's. The change basically takes effect when you're trying to load a save (instead of starting a new game), and if you've had Holly's dry-hump, it will unlock the cutscenes.

This is the first game I've ever felt compelled to donate to. I don't really know Patreon very well, is there a way to do a one time donation? Can you just sign up for one of the tiers then cancel?
Thank you so much for considering it. And yes, you can sign up and then cancel it right after you've donated.

Wow, this is the first game in years that I have been blown away with. BRAVO! I agree with many others, this is the first time I have thought about donating. Keep up the great work!

Anyone know how long in-between updates?
Cheers, man, we really appreciate it! About the update schedule, 0.4 took us about 4.5 months. It's longer than what we had anticipated, but it included three quests and almost as many sex scenes as we had already in the game in the three previous releases combined. Ideally, we don't want to take this long in the future, but it will all depend on the content. We constantly test the game as we're adding new quests, artworks, etc., and if something doesn't work, we rather remove/redo it than leave it be because we're running out of time. And that's aside from potential bugs. So things could always happen, but we do want to speed it up as much as possible.

To be honest, they seem to make the same mistake I do all the time in my code projects... make an estimate, add lots of things I wanted, find out I needed to do some more things I didn't account for, delay the entire thing, then promise myself I'll make the next iteration scope smaller only to repeat the experience ad nauseam.

I don't mean that as a slight. Feature creep is clearly a side effect of great intentions here.
I think the only feature that crept into 0.4 was the fox. We had different plans for it originally (we wanted to use it as an additional way to advance the time). j4yj4m has got it right: the speed is determined by the amount and the complexity of the artworks needed. For 0.4, we had so many cutscenes (especially for the first and the last quests), and all of the sex scenes too took us quite some time to finish. Perhaps we could have sped up the process with a better quest design, though. The three quests were what we had planned in the planning phase, and since we hadn't announced a release date, we had the freedom to actually finish them rather than say cut one of them and release a mangled story. But yeah, we want to try to tell the next side quest story with 2 quests instead and see if it works as well or not.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
BTW, anyone know the name of that soundtrack.
It's called The Scottish Sunrise, by AG Music.

Well, well. Look who lost in the mud again!
EDIT: Hope the dev don't mind if we share things like these here. If he does, fan art thread could be created.
We don't mind.

Traducción al español actualizada / Spanish translation updated - v.0.4.01

https://f95zone.to/threads/what-a-legend-v0-4-01-magicnuts.51349/post-3774499

A disfrutar! / Enjoy!
Awesome job, man! Thank you

Am I the only person who has a problem with how the Save/Load screens are displayed? There is no way to label either the saves themselves or even the pages. The latter is a standard feature of Ren'Py games, and is extremely helpful in organizing saves. I appreciate that the developer has modified the gui to give a special feel to the game, but in this case, it is less than helpful.

In addition, once you get past Page 8 of Saves, you can't even tell which page you are on. As someone who has 21 pages of saves in Being A Dik [at 12 saves per page in that game, that's about 250 saves], that will become a problem for me if I continue to play this game.
Allowing players to name the save files could be useful. I'll look into it for 0.5. I didn't really think we need more pages, to be honest, since there are no wrong choices in WaL, and you can always roll back to read the alternative text in the menus. But I can conceive of a playstyle that uses the save a lot, and I can try to add a few more pages to the menu without messing up the gui. Although I'm sure the number of pages will never even get close to 21.

ver - 0.4.01
I for some reason can't get the #5 hidden photo, I know it's on the wall between the castle and dungeon but there is nothing there for me to click anytime of day.

Anyone know what's going on?
Have you finished the Main Story? If you click on the little icons next to the uncollected photographs, they should give you hints on what you should do next.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Allowing players to name the save files could be useful. I'll look into it for 0.5. I didn't really think we need more pages, to be honest, since there are no wrong choices in WaL, and you can always roll back to read the alternative text in the menus. But I can conceive of a playstyle that uses the save a lot, and I can try to add a few more pages to the menu without messing up the gui. Although I'm sure the number of pages will never even get close to 21.
Yeah, I'm a save-spammer, to be sure!

Thank you for your quick and thoughtful response.

Reactions: magicnuts
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes