MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Pardon me for trying the update this late magicnuts ...
I absolutely loved every part of it & for some reason can't contain myself to come back here and express my gratitude & feelings towards the game.
Myrtle has had always been my favourite girl among all of them (subtle, sweet, innocent & beautiful) since I first saw her and you really made my day by creating her path in this update first. :love: I really like how the story is light yet always meaningful and that nothing is rushed. That all the characters have unique personalities and the dialogues with well timed "facial expressions" just enrich this experience by a hell lot.

I fell for this game once, when it first came out. And here I am back again, fallen for the game once more... :3

PS - A heartily request of mine... It would've been incredibly amazing if there were a few additional foreplay/ passionate romantic moments with Myrtle (in future updates maybe). For example : Passionately kissing each other while both their faces and top are visible (not just the hinds). Boobsuck like in Serena but a bit more detailed etc. etc.

Last edited:

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Here:
\What-a-Legend-0.4-pc\game\saves
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Inventory02-XxxXXXXXX

magicnuts If you can in the future maybe rename the folder in appdata so save management gets a bit easier? Inventory02 is kind of a generic name. How about?:

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\What a legend?
Yeah, I'm going to try to do that for 0.5.

Pardon me for trying the update this late magicnuts ...
I absolutely loved every part of it & for some reason can't contain myself to come back here and express my gratitude & feelings towards the game.
Myrtle has had always been my favourite girl among all of them (subtle, sweet, innocent & beautiful) since I first saw her and you really made my day by creating her path in this update first. :love: I really like the how the story is light yet always meaningful and that nothing is rushed. That all the characters have unique personalities and dialogues with well timed "facial expressions" just enrich this experience by a hell lot.

I fell for this game once, when it first came out. And here I am back again, fallen for the game once more... :3

PS - A heartily request of mine... It would've been incredibly amazing if there were a few additional foreplay/ passionate romantic moments with Myrtle (in future updates maybe). For example : Passionately kissing each other while both their faces and top are visible (not just the hinds). Boobsuck like in Serena but a bit more detailed etc. etc.
Thank you so much, and yes definitely!

Zelai

May 8, 2019
I can't replicate this issue when playing Holly's quest, so my guess is that the problem has to do with the save files. I changed the after_load label to check and see if you've had the dryhump scene with her, and if yes, it should unlock the cutscenes for you. Let me know if it works.
That did it , i wonder which tag was i missing since as i mentioned the crystall ball was showing the usual screen for all content cleared. Thank you for your time.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Ah, I forgot to comment about the left upper clock: it was a great addition. Having to return to the tent just to skip time was a bit boresome.
Speaking of which: it would be cool to go directly to the map or tent without having to leave any interior location (like a house)

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I have a question, why my folder of the saves is empty but in the game there are all the saves! Someone can explain me that plz

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I have a question, why my folder of the saves is empty but in the game there are all the saves! Someone can explain me that plz
Renpy backups your saves at C/Users/[YourUserName]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/[WhateverGame] so that you don't need to do anything with your old saves. Just extract the new game version and delete the older one, and all your saves will appear intact in the new version's save/load menu. This should work for every Renpy game

lokesh528

Oct 22, 2020
can someone share thir save files from 0.3 my android didn't recover saves so i need saves from 0.3 so i can continue

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
Wow, this is the first game in years that I have been blown away with. BRAVO! I agree with many others, this is the first time I have thought about donating. Keep up the great work!

Anyone know how long in-between updates?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Wow, this is the first game in years that I have been blown away with. BRAVO! I agree with many others, this is the first time I have thought about donating. Keep up the great work!

4-6 months

• Sad
Reactions: lockerxx

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
This is the first game I've ever felt compelled to donate to. I don't really know Patreon very well, is there a way to do a one time donation? Can you just sign up for one of the tiers then cancel?
Yes, you'll be charged up front so you can unsubscribe right after donating.

Reactions: Safkol

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
0.4 took a little over 4,5 months, but as far as I'm aware they want to release slightly smaller updates in the future to bring the time below 4 and closer to 3 months, if possible - depending on the content of the update.

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
0.4 took a little over 4,5 months, but as far as I'm aware they want to release slightly smaller updates in the future to bring the time below 4 and closer to 3 months, if possible - depending on the content of the update.
To be honest, they seem to make the same mistake I do all the time in my code projects... make an estimate, add lots of things I wanted, find out I needed to do some more things I didn't account for, delay the entire thing, then promise myself I'll make the next iteration scope smaller only to repeat the experience ad nauseam. :p

I don't mean that as a slight. Feature creep is clearly a side effect of great intentions here.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Feature creep is clearly a side effect of great intentions here.
Yeah, that seems to be true for most devs. Yet, in the end the time will almost certainly be decided by how much art assets Chestnut can draw. With basically every 2D game that's the major limiting factor, which is very, very hard to influence. You can quite easily get help with coding, posing, animating, etc. but the art is the obstacle to overcome...

Reactions: bingolebongo
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes