Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
ooo my fucking god
i kept w8ing for next update, and right now watching through my watched threds i checked latest update and i see 0.4 1 week ago, how the blody hell did i miss it ?! i am even a patreon sub since i like the art and i missed it there as well WTF
boomer moment at it's finest i guess :HideThePain: o_O :FacePalm:

*edit
OH MY GOD IT GETS WORSE !!
reading the change log i see "7 sex scenes (all Myrtle) " and i think to myself eeh i know we have the special glasses but that character ain't that great since i know what she looks like, and ofc like an idiot i confused her with Celestina
boomer moment INTENSIFIES
so the update is actualy not about my least favorit character but about the top 3 most favorit characters in terms of looks

Last edited:

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
I'm not even done with the update yet, but I gotta throw you guys some props. I really thought Myrtle was going to be boring, but I'm finding her to be just as exciting, if not more exciting than Holly. Great job guys. I really don't go looking for new games, but this one has had so much praise across this forum that I had to give it a shot. Top notch.

Reactions: magicnuts

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Damn this is a good game. Legit surprised that the art and animation is this consistent and as quality as the banner art. Fairly rare occurrence, that. I can get behind the update schedule so far, there was a LOT to play through for a v0.4 and about a year's worth of work. Getting Myrtle to 75% completion was a good idea, sets a high bar for the rest of the planned content.

Bit of advice, don't know if it's been mentioned before, but the time of day tracker on the top left could use a small text label for each day. I am very used to games setting the afternoon as top dead middle, it took awhile to get used to 'dusk' being in that location. Made a mistake and had to cycle to another day a few times getting afternoon/dusk confused, or dusk/night and night/late-night mixed up. I'm not sure how best to implement because the style and aesthetic of the GUI is really, really slick.

I think I'll join this patreon, tbh. Gotta drop something else but I'll be thinking about it.

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
I think the only feature that crept into 0.4 was the fox. We had different plans for it originally (we wanted to use it as an additional way to advance the time). j4yj4m has got it right: the speed is determined by the amount and the complexity of the artworks needed. For 0.4, we had so many cutscenes (especially for the first and the last quests), and all of the sex scenes too took us quite some time to finish. Perhaps we could have sped up the process with a better quest design, though. The three quests were what we had planned in the planning phase, and since we hadn't announced a release date, we had the freedom to actually finish them rather than say cut one of them and release a mangled story. But yeah, we want to try to tell the next side quest story with 2 quests instead and see if it works as well or not.
Yeah, fair enough. I may have extrapolated a bit too much from what you've written on Patreon updates. :)

But again, just to be clear, I didn't mean it negatively.

yeahnahmate12

Nov 15, 2020
Amazing update, really enjoyed it all. Routinely blown away by the art and love that the dialogue/plot is actually creative, considering what most lewd games actually end up as.

One thing I'm not too sure about is having the update solely focus on one character. While Myrtle is obviously great, I felt like I was missing having any progress for others/the story. Especially with a 4.5 month long dev time, if more updates are like that then pretty quickly we'd be going over a year or two without any progress to the main story or other characters. And in addition, now we're probably not going to be getting any Myrtle updates for a very long time, so it will feel like her character is 'mostly' done now. Personally, I'd prefer to see maybe 1 smaller update for 2-3 characters, and a small progression to the main story. Would create a more balanced experience IMO.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4.01 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: wbolf and magicnuts

hibro1

Jul 7, 2020
Hi will sex sounds ever be added to the game and also after your done with the main story are you done? Sorry I am new to this game.

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
Dunno, man. Focusing on one character per update makes it way easier for them to write and draw more special stuff.
Anyhow, the next update will focus on Lana and a new character, so there's that.
Simmone is the other character? She's my fave in this game. Hope it turns out well.

Nvm. Simmone is different from the head guards wife, which is who I meant

Last edited:

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
I think story - side character - story - side character style of plan works best for the game.

By the way, I remember hearing that Celestina will get some kind of content that changes her into the younger self without the glasses. Is that true or was I dreaming?

WhamBamKam

Nov 26, 2020
I think story - side character - story - side character style of plan works best for the game.

By the way, I remember hearing that Celestina will get some kind of content that changes her into the younger self without the glasses. Is that true or was I dreaming?
They did say something like it. A lot of people didn't like that Celestina was actually old and ugly so they said they would look into it in the future.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1613790930335.png
Hi everybody.

Our post-release break is over, and we can't wait to start working on the 0.5 update. Here are a couple of points:

0.4 feedback poll:
Similar to what we did for 0.3, we're running a poll to see what you all feel about the 0.4 update. If you've played our latest release, head over to this and give us some feedback. Since this poll does not directly impact the game, it's open to all patrons.

Planning phase:
We will spend about a week or so planning the content of the 0.5 update. During this week, we'll come up with quests, draw storyboards, write a spit draft, and organize and make sense of our notes to have a smooth development. Once the planning phase is over, we'll start developing the game.

The Main Story
The 0.5 release will have us return to the Main Story. The MC and Lana will try to gain access to the city with the aid of Lord Hammerdick's daughter, Simmone, who is a new character to be introduced in the next update.

A question for everyone:
What do you like the most about Lana?

That's all for now
Cheers

Last edited:

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
The thing I like the most about Lana is her chill vibe. Her design is pretty cool too. You don't usually have girls like her with grey hair and mature design in these games.
They did say something like it. A lot of people didn't like that Celestina was actually old and ugly so they said they would look into it in the future.
I see. That would be cool. They can even add her to the group scenes that way.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1045042
Hi everybody.

Our post-release break is over, and we can't wait to start working on the 0.5 update. Here are a couple of points:

0.4 feedback poll:
Similar to what we did for 0.3, we're running a poll to see what you all feel about the 0.4 update. If you've played our latest release, head over to this and give us some feedback. Since this poll does not directly impact the game, it's open to all patrons.

Planning phase:
We will spend about a week or so planning the content of the 0.5 update. During this week, we'll come up with quests, draw storyboards, write a spit draft, and organize and make sense of our notes to have a smooth development. Once the planning phase is over, we'll start developing the game.

The Main Story
The 0.5 release will have us return to the Main Story. The MC and Lana will try to gain access to the city with the aid of Lord Hammerdick's daughter, Simmone, who is a new character to be introduced in the next update.

A question for everyone:

That's all for now
Cheers
Hi everybody.

0.4 feedback poll:

Planning phase:

The Main Story

A question for everyone:

That's all for now
Cheers
What I like about Lana when first saw her is that she was a drunkar with silly movement and funny way of talking....with a very FINE BOOBIES under those rags, but then when you move forward the story you realize she was more than just a drunker but someone with very sharp sense, good scheming and smart brain under the beggar guise and just that take me even liking her more (and compare Lana to that bitchy elven princess....yeah, Lana for every choice)
Hopefully the next one we can finally have more scenes involving her...and I mean those "sexy time" with her.... of course still curious how Simmone would look like too
But above everything I really want some ass beating to that fat ass bastard guarding the gate and didn't allow MC to pass, that pig need some spanking hard

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The thing I like the most about Lana is her chill vibe. Her design is pretty cool too. You don't usually have girls like her with grey hair and mature design in these games.

I see. That would be cool. They can even add her to the group scenes that way.
Yeah! Consider Rose was a gypsy that like to making magic potion so it would not be a surprise if Dev put a quest where MC ask her to make a potion to restore her youth and make her become the real Young Celestina and not need to use magic glasses anymore (or use the elf princess magic). Please consider it and make that quest possible in the future magicnuts

Reactions: verconic69
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes