Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Yeah, I'd say 5-6 hours of content, more or less? I finished it in a day. Quite impressive already for a game that's not even halfway there: there's walking simulators that end in 3 hours and cost tens of bucks.
You forgot to mention that the map that we currently see isn't even completed (greyed out /not yet implemented) and that's not the only area. I foresee this game being 80hours or more long in terms of lore and sex.

Reactions: johndoe19
Sep 12, 2020
You forgot to mention that the map that we currently see isn't even completed (greyed out /not yet implemented) and that's not the only area. I foresee this game being 80hours or more long in terms of lore and sex.
80 hours may be a bit much, considering the game is pretty linear, and so less time wasted doing the same chores over and over as in most longish games out there (a point in favor of this game, for me: no useless grinding, just story!). But 20-30 hours I think are a reasonable expectation, if not an amazing accomplishment: I definitely want to see more of the map we only have an appetizer for at the beginning!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1616220090126.png

Hi everybody.
Before giving you our weekly report, we have a couple of announcements:

Sketch Artist:
Last week we announced that we were commissioning an artist to create sketches for locations in the city. I am happy to report that we managed to find a suitable artist within a few days.
The sketch artist that we have commissioned goes by the name of SantaKlaus, is very talented, has a style that is close to what we were looking for, and has already produced two sketches for us.
Chestnut is confident that she can adapt and color the submitted drawings to make them fit the game perfectly and match every other background.

Polls:
If you're a or a tier patron and haven't voted for Simmone Hammerdick's hairstyle yet, you have 2 more days left before that poll is closed. So head to that post and choose your favorite hairstyle.
Once Simmone's appearance is decided, we'll run the last poll of this month to determine the hidden photos of 0.5.

Weekly report:
Chestnut
Chestnut spent most of the week drawing cutscenes from the first part of the 0.5 content. She has completed three events but is leaving out the facial expressions of characters in the cutscenes (for now) since I'm not yet done with the writing, and we still don't know all sprite additions that we will need. She also worked on the sketches given to us by SantaKlaus, editing and adjusting them to match what she has in mind for those backgrounds.

Pistachio
For me, this week's focus has been the writing of the dialogues, and I am happy to say that I am almost done with the draft of the first section of the story. There are a few scenes left, but I think I can have this part concluded by Monday.

What's next?
Chestnut will keep working on the cutscenes. We did make a small change to one of the events, and since she prefers the newly written version, she will also have to go back and redo one of the storyboards.
Starting from Monday, I will begin writing the second part of the story, which will keep me busy for the whole week (and beyond). My objective is to try to finish the main writing (not including convos, sex stuff, hints, bag item descriptions, etc.) by the end of this month.

That's all we have.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Cheers

lennie420

May 24, 2019
I really liked this, enough to make my first comment here. Don't play these type of games often and this one caught my eye.

Great artwork, woman look amazing and everything was really well put together.

Probably the only thing I had trouble with was right at the beginning I thought the game had frozen since there was no popup/suggestion to click on the door when you first meet the princess. I'm on Linux so thought it might be that, started a new game again and thought it froze again. Eventually moved my mouse around and I realised I needed to click the door to continue.

Other than that really enjoyed the playthrough and enjoyed the story and characters so far.

Thanks so much all who are involved in this project.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
This is a really sweet game. But please tell me that in the future there's going to be the way to turn the fox mother into a milfy foxgirl (or maybe she'll have been a kitsune-esque magical fox all along?) and have her fall in love with you because of all the affection you showed her and her baby. I want that to happen.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
This is a really sweet game. But please tell me that in the future there's going to be the way to turn the fox mother into a milfy foxgirl (or maybe she'll have been a kitsune-esque magical fox all along?) and have her fall in love with you because of all the affection you showed her and her baby. I want that to happen.
optional but yes

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Wait, what, really?! I didn't even really dare to dream!
Yup
We have planned several furry characters. But they'll hopefully fit well into the world and have nice stories. they will of course be optional (in a manner similar to Maple), in the sense they will not be part of the main quest and if you don't like to see their content you can just not play them.

Thanks for the kind words, man. I'm glad you've liked it overall. And breaking the 4th wall... couldn't help it :giggle:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I don't think future furry content is going to be with that fox. As far as I know, there will be some typical sexy furry characters but also a 'pet zoo', with several animals you can visit to pass time but you won't do anything lewd with them, and these cute foxes are the first installment of this feature

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes