Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
Im guessing the protagonist engages in Netori based off the unhappy housewife description? Sounds exciting!

The art is remarkable too!

Reactions: magicnuts

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
Thank you, everyone, for your lovely words. I hope you enjoy playing the game as much as we enjoyed making it.

And please let me know if you see any bugs (or typos), or if you have any feedback or suggestions.

Yeah, np.

I added mirrors.
Thank you!

Hello Magicnuts,

Do you plan to localize your game in French so that an entire country can enjoy it?
Great idea. But perhaps not yet. I think it would be best to wait a couple of releases before translating it to other languages. When the time comes I'll ask your help for French! :)

Very cool art, keep working on it and PLEASE don't be a Splendid Ostrich type of dev :)
We will keep working on it. That's a promise!

Looks Promising but Dating Sim? gotta play it again and again for all characters scene?
I wonder if I mistagged it. Here's my logic and you tell me if it dating sim is correct: there will, eventually, be a number of female characters whose story-lines you can play, and gradually (more or less, depending on the character's story) you will unlock different h-scenes. If by "again and again" you mean grinding through the same exact content until something is unlocked, then the answer is no. We hate grind mechanics and don't plan on including any. If, on the other hand, you mean playing the same character's story and doing one quest after another, then yes.

Cyunvz

Mar 8, 2020
Ok, les non anglophones devront être patient alors, c'est juste dommage que l'ont ne puissent pas donner notre avis sur l'évolution du jeu.
Bonne chance à toi pour le développement !

Ok, non-English speakers will have to be patient then, it's just a shame that we can't give our opinion on the evolution of the game.
Good luck to you for development!

16Shadows

Mar 8, 2018
I wonder if I mistagged it. Here's my logic and you tell me if it dating sim is correct: there will, eventually, be a number of female characters whose story-lines you can play, and gradually (more or less, depending on the character's story) you will unlock different h-scenes. If by "again and again" you mean grinding through the same exact content until something is unlocked, then the answer is no. We hate grind mechanics and don't plan on including any. If, on the other hand, you mean playing the same character's story and doing one quest after another, then yes.
I guess he asks if you are limited to fully unlocking one character's h-scenes in one playthrough or you can unlock them all in one go.

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
I guess he asks if you are limited to fully unlocking one character's h-scenes in one playthrough or you can unlock them all in one go.
The idea is to first have the introductory quest-lines of several characters. We don't like them to be in the game and have no quests at all. Once they have been introduced (and you have unlocked the scenes associated with the introductory quest), we will focus on one character at the time and the releases will be centered around a specific character.

As an example of the introductory quest you can see Maple's story in this release (the only one we have so far).

Andromort

Jan 21, 2018
Looks too good to be true so there's probably a catch somewhere... But hopefully it's one of those rare gems that appear here one time in several weeks/months.
No patteon for me, because of the country of my living and it's economical condition, but hey, if you decide to release your game on Steam - will buy it gladly.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Looks great. Can't play it for an hour or so but here hoping it's half as enjoyable as it looks like it might be.

Reactions: magicnuts

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
No patteon for me, because of the country of my living and it's economical condition, but hey, if you decide to release your game on Steam - will buy it gladly.
Don't worry about it man. The game is free and will remain free. I hope you have fun playing it.

Looks great. Can't play it for an hour or so but here hoping it's half as enjoyable as it looks like it might be.
Thanks And if it is not, please do tell us exactly how, in your opinion, it could be improved.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes