Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Thank you, everyone, for your lovely words. I hope you enjoy playing the game as much as we enjoyed making it.

And please let me know if you see any bugs (or typos), or if you have any feedback or suggestions.

Thank you!

Great idea. But perhaps not yet. I think it would be best to wait a couple of releases before translating it to other languages. When the time comes I'll ask your help for French! :)

We will keep working on it. That's a promise!

I wonder if I mistagged it. Here's my logic and you tell me if it dating sim is correct: there will, eventually, be a number of female characters whose story-lines you can play, and gradually (more or less, depending on the character's story) you will unlock different h-scenes. If by "again and again" you mean grinding through the same exact content until something is unlocked, then the answer is no. We hate grind mechanics and don't plan on including any. If, on the other hand, you mean playing the same character's story and doing one quest after another, then yes.
I think what dating sim is, is that you have to select a single female/male character like a monogamy and to see the other characters scene you have to start over, and an adventure game is like there are quests where you meet different characters they can be in a single quest or individual different quest, you can do all quests in a single gameplay.

Reactions: Jameyboi

magicnuts

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2019
how often does update comes??
The plan is to update the game once every one to two months.

well'p this game will be abandoned in three...two...one... on version 0.3 mark my words boyz!
I certainly hope not! :LOL: We've been working on this short little game for about a year now, and it will be such a waste if that is the case. But I understand the sentiment, man, so let me just say that we will do everything we can to make sure it's not abandoned.

In our defense, we have never abandoned a game before. :p

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay, so let me be more specific: MC will be cuckolding other characters, but he will not be subjected to the act of cucking. The reason I included the NTR info in the description is that I assumed (perhaps falsely, I admit) that when most people wonder if a game has NTR content they mean whether the main character will be cucked by others.
I was just teasing.
And, yes. I totally get that. Even with all the ntrguments in these forums some of the idiots still think that the ntr tag is only the mc getting cucked if they're male, or helping cuck the male if they're female.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I think what dating sim is, is that you have to select a single female/male character like a monogamy and to see the other characters scene you have to start over, and an adventure game is like there are quests where you meet different characters they can be in a single quest or individual different quest, you can do all quests in a single gameplay.
Not really. Thats a VN when route locked.
A dating sim is usually where you build stats in order to appeal to the girl that stat is tied to (Say the nerdy girl likes intellect or the soccer tomboy likes sports/strenght) and try to earn enough love points so she can be available to choose for the ending.
You are never locked into an specific girl but rather date everyone and maybe try to balance the relationships so they dont start to hate you.
Play True Love 95 for an idea.

BuffNerd

May 4, 2017
Downloading right now, haven't even played yet and it already looks very promising just from the screenshots and descritpion.

I'll definitely be watching closely.

Reactions: magicnuts

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Ntr will always be cancer and because devs likes to add that cancer to games we have to always be on the lookout.
Especially when it infects games with good art.
Ntr is a cancer if it is Imposed, as long as there is the Choice it can precisely give much more important to our choices and to history.

But to speak of the word NTR absolutely everywhere is to advertise it. :FacePalm:

Abcdefinition

Mar 9, 2019
Just my opinion sir.dev is there possibilities removing the ntr in the game only few ppl appreciate that, so the drama will stop

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
That drunk elf girl has an eyepatch over her left eye...
she turns around and suddenly it is on her right eye...
Literally unplayable

But all jokes aside, this is wacky and fun as hell. The artwork is fantastic and seeing as how big the map is with tons of different locations, we're in for one hell of a ride.
This is one of those games i'll love to play, hungry for more.

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Not really. Thats a VN when route locked.
A dating sim is usually where you build stats in order to appeal to the girl that stat is tied to (Say the nerdy girl likes intellect or the soccer tomboy likes sports/strenght) and try to earn enough love points so she can be available to choose for the ending.
You are never locked into an specific girl but rather date everyone and maybe try to balance the relationships so they dont start to hate you.
Play True Love 95 for an idea.
But thats the thing right, you can't become a jock, a nerd, a thief or whatever together, so you have to do different playthrough unless there is cheat to get all stats at max

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes