E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
magicnuts, artwork looks great! Looks like great usage of colors. Good luck on your game sir! I will be following this one. Always appreciate good artwork. ;)
Lastly, here's me and my first impression of the game just from the preview pics:
I wanna dip my balls in it.gif

• Haha
Reactions: rf96 and magicnuts

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Ntr is a cancer if it is Imposed, as long as there is the Choice it can precisely give much more important to our choices and to history.

But to speak of the word NTR absolutely everywhere is to advertise it. :FacePalm:
No. No choices either. If you are making a harem game then make content that contributes to the harem which NTR definitively doesnt contributes to.
Better adress this stuff before the game advances and is too late.

But thats the thing right, you can't become a jock, a nerd, a thief or whatever together, so you have to do different playthrough unless there is cheat to get all stats at max
Not really.
Well most of them take place in school so you just choose activities to do. The aim is to complete as many girls as possible to get the most choices for an ending.
Dating sims are varied but thats the gist of it.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Just done with it, and its fun and the art is quality throughout.

4 slight issues if you can even call them that.

1 only being able to change time in the tent, might not be an issue as more content is added but now having to go back some screens to forward the time to go back to the screen you were on is a tad tedious.

2 the black sheep, it's not immediately obvious that the one under the tree is not who gets the picture to unlock.

3 having the map unlocked before the place to wash is. I went exploring and then realized it did nothing anywhere at that time.

4 The woodcutters wife mentions that her clothes sometimes get taken so it would be nice if you catch that happening and she has to embarrassingly walk by back to her house as you make small talk with her while perving.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Artwork is amazing and this first release was fun .... but those eye candy drawings badly need some music.

Edit : Hum hum, just understood, my sound was off :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: magicnuts

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Excellent first release! Great art (kudos to Chestnut), lots of humor, good story and great music.
And Maple is super cute.
Love it! Defo waiting for next release!

Reactions: magicnuts

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Art looks great, including the semi-animations.

Wish the UI was a bit more game specific.

Game feels heavy, saving and loading or clicking things instead of being snappy either doesn't register or takes a second.

Hoping in the end he does get that orgy with his moms.

Most of the text is great with no typos, or purposefully used ones. The stuff below is just what kind of stood out to me. Left of the colon is in game, right is thoughts or fixes.

Really?! ahhhh : Ahhh (MC naming scene)

I had had enough! : (yes this is grammatically correct, but reads weird especially to non native speakers)

like my own mothers : (same as above)

That is until when her evil : (similar)

You'll have everything necessary for this mission with you. : (same)

most certainly wont : won't

know how it's like thinking : (similar)

Bunt NOBODY : But

better hit the bed : (similar)

(clicking on things feels heavy, slow, and sometimes doesn't register)

After doing something you can re-trigger it as long as you haven't advanced time, like going to the riverside and first meeting myrtle, if you go back to map and back to riverside the chat triggers again

when you were sleep : asleep

(not a fan of how all choices end up the same)

What's worst than being eaten : worse

(can click to look at pixie house before clicking pixie, which makes me think MC would be weirded out about a small house before seeing them)

doing anythin bad to you : anything (maple broken wing)

and I won't be surprised and if all this : (reads weird)

She must be sleep now : asleep

don't you go an rest : and

friend take a good care : (remove a)

Going to pamper maple even if you change the time frame before night retriggers same convo.

And say hello to Bun-Bunu : (seems like MC should say "for me", otherwise he should expect friends to say hello to each other)

to Pixitown for that : Pixietown

Reactions: FAReaper and rf96
4.70 star(s) 446 Votes